I'm flying London - Madrid - Lima with Air Europa in January 2014. I've made the reservation already but since my passport will expire within 6 months of my arrival to Peru I've been told it's most secure to get a new passport. That means a new passport number.
Has anybody any experience with changing the passport number after making a reservation with Air Europa? I know that with most airlines it's not a problem but I can't seem to find any info online regarding Air Europa.
All the best,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 first time for teens in spain-barcelona and where else?
- 2 Travelling with Vueling?
- 3 Night Bus?
- 4 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 5 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 6 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 7 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 8 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 9 Gtg's in Paris this summer ?
- 10 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 11 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 12 Paris experts- hotel near train ?
- 13 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 14 seat reservations
- 15 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 16 Italy in a week
- 17 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 18 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 19 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 20 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 21 Valencia Spain
- 22 Germany-Car or Train
- 23 TER ticket bought online -- good all day?
- 24 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 25 Andalucia Spain
Air Europa: Have to change the passport number. Will that be an issue?