I'm flying London - Madrid - Lima with Air Europa in January 2014. I've made the reservation already but since my passport will expire within 6 months of my arrival to Peru I've been told it's most secure to get a new passport. That means a new passport number.
Has anybody any experience with changing the passport number after making a reservation with Air Europa? I know that with most airlines it's not a problem but I can't seem to find any info online regarding Air Europa.
All the best,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best of Norway
- 2 favorite app for converting US $$
- 3 a week in Lombardia
- 4 14 days in Spain - please help finalize itinerary!
- 5 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 6 Day trips from Rome? or overnight?
- 7 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 8 Venice, Orvieto, Rome with Tweens Part 1.
- 9 Trip in September
- 10 Meeting up in the Zurich airport
- 11 One week in London with kids
- 12 Light weight small converter?
- 13 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 14 Positano Surprise
- 15 Prague tour guide Ron Hoffberg
- 16 Sunday Afternoon lunch in Antwerpen
- 17 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 18 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 19 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 20 Cornwall - St. Ives, SW Coastal Path-Travel Questions Need Answering!
- 21 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 22 SNCF - low price for summer
- 23 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 24 Dublin and Northern Ireland with public transportation
- 25 Short Visit to Munich for the Christmas markets
Air Europa: Have to change the passport number. Will that be an issue?