Sorry - this is probably a really stupid question.
But if a rental car doesnt have air conditioning does that mean it doesnt have heat?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travelling to Shiroka Luka, Bulgaria
- 2 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 3 Train from London to Leeds and from York to London
- 4 Norfolk base
- 5 Drinks in Spain
- 6 http://www.besthealthmarket.org/t-volve-testosterone-booster/
- 7 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 8 electrical activity is described
- 9 Spain Itinerary Help
- 10 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 11 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris
- 12 Train in France-1st versus 2nd class?
- 13 13 days in Paris, plans and budget
- 14 TGV route Avignon - Paris
- 15 Beaches in Southern France
- 16 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 17 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 18 Ali
- 19 Viator's Tuscany in one day sightseeing tour
- 20 Gelato course in Rome?
- 21 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 22 Oct '16 Tuscany assistance
- 23 Too much for one day?
- 24 Travel WiFi - France
- 25 Lipari to Capri??