Sorry - this is probably a really stupid question.
But if a rental car doesnt have air conditioning does that mean it doesnt have heat?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Florence Travel Guide
- 2 London: Travel Alert for Kings Cross Station!
- 3 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 4 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 5 Italian lakes
- 6 Affordable 1 year French courses in France? Recommendations?
- 7 Via del Sale, Italy
- 8 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 9 Cornwall Advice
- 10 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 11 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 12 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 13 Andalucia itinerary help
- 14 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 15 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 16 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 17 Nafplio to Hydra
- 18 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 19 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 20 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 21 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 22 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 23 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 24 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 25 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?