We are using AA miles for a trip to Milan. AA has routed us on Air Berlin, MIA-TXL, TXL-MXP. The return is just the reverse. My question, anyone flown on AB? Good service, legroom any other comments?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 2 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 3 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 4 First time in Bulgaria
- 5 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 6 Italian lakes
- 7 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 8 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 9 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 10 Is the Amalfi Coast kid friendly enough
- 11 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Rouen?
- 12 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 13 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 14 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 15 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 16 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 17 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 18 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 19 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 20 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 21 "Never Mind"
- 22 Am i too dark to visit russia? Picture
- 23 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 24 Italian car factory tours
- 25 Dinner get-together in Paris?