We are using AA miles for a trip to Milan. AA has routed us on Air Berlin, MIA-TXL, TXL-MXP. The return is just the reverse. My question, anyone flown on AB? Good service, legroom any other comments?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CDG international flight
- 2 Berlin restaurant recs
- 3 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 4 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 5 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 6 12 days europe
- 7 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 8 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 9 Seville in late January
- 10 Lipari to Capri??
- 11 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 12 2 Porto-Lisbon q's, 1 phone q
- 13 Italy for the first time
- 14 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 15 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 16 5 day s in Belgrade
- 17 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 18 Travel WiFi - France
- 19 TGV route Avignon - Paris
- 20 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 21 Gelato course in Rome?
- 22 Drinks in Spain
- 23 RFID Protection
- 24 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 25 Beaches in Southern France