We are using AA miles for a trip to Milan. AA has routed us on Air Berlin, MIA-TXL, TXL-MXP. The return is just the reverse. My question, anyone flown on AB? Good service, legroom any other comments?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy in a week
- 2 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 3 Spain in November
- 4 Help us decide-- Ferrara, Mantua, Padua, Verona, Vicenza?
- 5 Driving from Barcelona to Faro, Portugal
- 6 Southern France Small Towns for Expat Retirement
- 7 Warsaw/Krakow other lovely towns?
- 8 I'm 18. Am I too young to backpack through Europe?
- 9 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 10 UK Theatre site won't accept US zip code
- 11 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 12 Reading for Italy, Adventures Abroad
- 13 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 14 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 15 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 16 Best Greek Island
- 17 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 18 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 19 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 20 Night Bus?
- 21 hotels in Reyjkavik
- 22 What to chowe..Tomar, Alcobaca, Batalha
- 23 Italian coastal area Genoa and south--low key, active, scenic
- 24 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 25 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain