We are using AA miles for a trip to Milan. AA has routed us on Air Berlin, MIA-TXL, TXL-MXP. The return is just the reverse. My question, anyone flown on AB? Good service, legroom any other comments?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Pass or No?
- 2 Need advice to plan a trip for graduation gift
- 3 8 day trip from Denmark to Austria and Switzerland
- 4 Shipping wine from Italy to Massachusetts
- 5 Itinerary Help For Switzerland And Lakes Region Of Italy
- 6 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 7 Ireland with teen daughter
- 8 Please critique my itinerary
- 9 What's your favorite indoor passage In Paris?
- 10 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 11 First time in Greece
- 12 2 Days in Bologna
- 13 Freiburg to Zell am See
- 14 Modica or Noto? So difficult to decide!
- 15 Cornwall to Edinburgh in 25 days ????
- 16 Reservations needed for Frankfurt->Offenburg train?
- 17 KNOWL and/or CHARTWELL in Kent from London by train?
- 18 3 days in Amsterdam, arriving on King's Day - Need advice
- 19 Need help with 2.5 days Rome itinerary
- 20 16 days loop Venice to Venice
- 21 One day Ephesus tour Company
- 22 Itinerary help needed for month in France.
- 23 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
- 24 toarmina or cefalu
- 25 Danube Germany or Hungary