We are using AA miles for a trip to Milan. AA has routed us on Air Berlin, MIA-TXL, TXL-MXP. The return is just the reverse. My question, anyone flown on AB? Good service, legroom any other comments?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Summer Travel order
- 2 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 3 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 4 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 5 Another tipping question: concierges
- 6 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 7 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 8 Trip suggestion
- 9 Krakow or Warsaw?
- 10 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 11 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 12 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 13 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 14 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 15 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 16 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 17 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 18 I'm looking for a guide in Moldova
- 19 Spain in July
- 20 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 21 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 22 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 23 Acorn TV
- 24 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 25 Petrol in Greece