We are using AA miles for a trip to Milan. AA has routed us on Air Berlin, MIA-TXL, TXL-MXP. The return is just the reverse. My question, anyone flown on AB? Good service, legroom any other comments?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 2 London's Must Sights!
- 3 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 4 Apartment Review - Amsterdam
- 5 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 6 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 7 First trip to Italy
- 8 England and Wales by public transport
- 9 Vienna or Budapest?
- 10 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 11 Ireland & Scotland
- 12 Scenic Driving Routes
- 13 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 14 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 15 Andalucia in December
- 16 Hotels in Dubruvnick
- 17 Budapest Hotels
- 18 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 19 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 20 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 21 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 22 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 23 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 24 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 25 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!