Love everyone giving me info. on these forums,thank you, thank you!! Going to northern Spain, but flying into Paris first: what shoud be the MUSTS for a 2-3 day stay? Is the SNCF the train to take from Paris to Madrid? What are some good medium priced hotels coming from Chas. de Gaulle, I doubt we would fly into Orly,( I haven't checked out the airline yet.) Should we: take the city tour? get on the Paris L'Open Tour? get the Paris Visite card? thank you.
Ah Paris! Best info. needed
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 2 Overnight stopover in London!
- 3 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 4 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 5 To Paris and Provence in June
- 6 London for Christmas
- 7 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 8 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 9 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 10 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 11 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 12 Dawdling Through the Dordogne
- 13 Walking around Barcelona??
- 14 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 15 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 16 Novels set in Greece
- 17 Spain and Portugal
- 18 Three for the road
- 19 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 20 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 21 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 22 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 23 Help: Lake District & Yorkshire Dales
- 24 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 25 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013