Love everyone giving me info. on these forums,thank you, thank you!! Going to northern Spain, but flying into Paris first: what shoud be the MUSTS for a 2-3 day stay? Is the SNCF the train to take from Paris to Madrid? What are some good medium priced hotels coming from Chas. de Gaulle, I doubt we would fly into Orly,( I haven't checked out the airline yet.) Should we: take the city tour? get on the Paris L'Open Tour? get the Paris Visite card? thank you.
Ah Paris! Best info. needed
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 2 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 3 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 4 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 5 9 days in turkey
- 6 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 7 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 8 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 9 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 10 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 11 Nice Video about Poland
- 12 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 13 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 14 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 15 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 16 France/Italy Itinerary Check
- 17 Estonia Amber
- 18 Villages to stay in Germany close to trains
- 19 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 20 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 21 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 22 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 23 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 24 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 25 Burg Eltz