We are planning a trip to Italy in June next and we are planning to stay in Tuscany for a portion of the trip.
Ideally, we'd like to stay relatively close to Florence as it's a first for us into the more rural Italy so think it would be a good place to get some grounding. However, we will have a car so it is not essential if we find somewhere else to stay that takes our fancy.
We're looking for some help on Agriturismos - I am really drawn to the idea of being in a relatively isolated space, but essentially living with/near locals to give us a step in the right direction to what's great in the area.
We have found so many many wonderful options, however unashamedly a large reason why we're returning to Italy is my love of the food so I would like to stay in one that offers cooking classes.
I have found a few here and there which look great but as I've been trawling through the forums, some of these posts have helped me so much with my trip planning already, I thought I'd see if anyone here has been to any that are really worth looking into.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip report: Paris-Bordeaux-Barcelona-Madrid
- 2 Towns around Lucca
- 3 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 4 Thinking about the Fjords
- 5 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 6 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 7 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 8 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 9 Athens Help
- 10 Sicily help
- 11 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 12 Experiencing London and Scotland by Sleeper Train
- 13 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 14 Cork questions
- 15 Restaurant recommendations in Sicily
- 16 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 17 Borghese Gallery Question
- 18 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 19 Will Bottle of Champagne Pass Thru Customs at Athens Airport Upon Arrival?
- 20 London vacation rental agency
- 21 Trains in Italy
- 22 Sim Card
- 23 7 nights in Iceland, in July 2018
- 24 Airline to Rome
- 25 Finland around Christmas time?