We are planning a trip to Italy in June next and we are planning to stay in Tuscany for a portion of the trip.
Ideally, we'd like to stay relatively close to Florence as it's a first for us into the more rural Italy so think it would be a good place to get some grounding. However, we will have a car so it is not essential if we find somewhere else to stay that takes our fancy.
We're looking for some help on Agriturismos - I am really drawn to the idea of being in a relatively isolated space, but essentially living with/near locals to give us a step in the right direction to what's great in the area.
We have found so many many wonderful options, however unashamedly a large reason why we're returning to Italy is my love of the food so I would like to stay in one that offers cooking classes.
I have found a few here and there which look great but as I've been trawling through the forums, some of these posts have helped me so much with my trip planning already, I thought I'd see if anyone here has been to any that are really worth looking into.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which city am i likely to see more skin in? Athens/Prague or Vienna
- 2 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 3 UK Itinerary Help Please
- 4 2 weeks Europe trip
- 5 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 6 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 7 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 8 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 9 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 10 Booked intercity Flight, Confirmation misplaced
- 11 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 12 How to pick an apartment in Paris?
- 13 mountain views near London
- 14 12 days in and out of Barcelona-where to go?
- 15 Cordoba Overnight?
- 16 Seville, Cordoba, Ronda, Granada Trip Report
- 17 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 18 Best Indian / Vegetarian restaurant in Athens
- 19 Train/s from Antwerp to Cochem, Germany
- 20 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 21 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 22 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 23 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 24 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 25 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?