We are planning a trip to Italy in June next and we are planning to stay in Tuscany for a portion of the trip.
Ideally, we'd like to stay relatively close to Florence as it's a first for us into the more rural Italy so think it would be a good place to get some grounding. However, we will have a car so it is not essential if we find somewhere else to stay that takes our fancy.
We're looking for some help on Agriturismos - I am really drawn to the idea of being in a relatively isolated space, but essentially living with/near locals to give us a step in the right direction to what's great in the area.
We have found so many many wonderful options, however unashamedly a large reason why we're returning to Italy is my love of the food so I would like to stay in one that offers cooking classes.
I have found a few here and there which look great but as I've been trawling through the forums, some of these posts have helped me so much with my trip planning already, I thought I'd see if anyone here has been to any that are really worth looking into.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel from Florence, Italy to Munich, Germany
- 2 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 3 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 4 Trip to Czech Republic, Austria and Italy
- 5 아시안카지노＼✽【((→ BXT88.ZE。AM ←))】＼슈퍼바카라【슈퍼카지노】
- 6 월드카지노＼✽【((→ BXT88.ZE。AM ←))】＼슈퍼바카라【슈퍼카지노】
- 7 타짜바카라＼✽【((→ BXT88.ZE。AM ←))】＼슈퍼바카라【슈퍼카지노】
- 8 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 9 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 10 Cash machines ATM
- 11 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 12 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 13 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 14 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 15 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 16 Charming areas to explore in London
- 17 Stu Tower
- 18 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 19 YIKES!
- 20 Drive from MXP to Lake Como (Moltrasio)
- 21 travel around Spain
- 22 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 23 Madeira-anyone been recently?
- 24 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 25 Labor Day in Paris