Well it's that time of year again when I like to start thinking of summer vacations... This summer we are considering Puglia, Sardinia (if not too expensive), Provence, and Biarritz, or anywhere in Italy that meets our "dream hotel" criteria. These are places we've never been and want to go. We'd like to find some perfect hotel which would have: lots of grass for running and playing, a pool, good food, ideally a playroom, and be a short drive to a beach or lake or some cute city we could explore, also ideally it would also have vineyards or some kind of farmland. Can anyone recommend any hotels that meet all this criteria? Thank you! --Heather, still loving travel just in a new mama way. =)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 역삼안마유명한곳 010.4373.1910 ＃ メ역삼안마メ
- 2 역삼안마좋은곳 010.4373.1910 ＃ 역삼안마 メメ
- 3 역삼안마추천 010.4373.1910 ＃ メ역삼안마メ
- 4 역삼근처안마 010.4373.1910 ＃ 역삼안마 メ역삼안마メ
- 5 역삼안마방 010.4373.1910 ＃ 역삼안마 メ역삼안마メ
- 6 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 7 Visit to Engand
- 8 Help with basic itinerary
- 9 Alhambra ticket confusions
- 10 Cinqueterre
- 11 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 12 Final Four
- 13 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 14 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 15 Parking in Girona
- 16 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please
- 17 Denmark-UBER has left the building.
- 18 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 19 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 20 SNCF - low price for summer
- 21 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 22 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 23 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 24 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 25 A birthday dinner in Sevilla