Well it's that time of year again when I like to start thinking of summer vacations... This summer we are considering Puglia, Sardinia (if not too expensive), Provence, and Biarritz, or anywhere in Italy that meets our "dream hotel" criteria. These are places we've never been and want to go. We'd like to find some perfect hotel which would have: lots of grass for running and playing, a pool, good food, ideally a playroom, and be a short drive to a beach or lake or some cute city we could explore, also ideally it would also have vineyards or some kind of farmland. Can anyone recommend any hotels that meet all this criteria? Thank you! --Heather, still loving travel just in a new mama way. =)
Agriturism (or similar) in France, Italy with Toddler
- 1 Visiting Greece in the fall.
- 2 Driving through Europe
- 3 Without a car in the Cote d'Azur
- 4 Am I too fat too travel?
- 5 Fethiye Turkey to Rhodes Greece Ferry
- 6 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 7 Limousine Service
- 8 Rhine River Lights Fireworks
- 9 Best way to get to national rail station for 7 day paper travel cards?
- 10 7 days in Turkey - itinerary help please!
- 11 Getting the best our of Europe
- 12 Best Base on the Rhine for Day Trips
- 13 Micro trip report - a few days in Scotland
- 14 Kids, drugs, and overnight flights...advice??!!
- 15 What to Give to Host Family
- 16 convenient hotel in rome for one nignt before heading south
- 17 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 18 Florence: Medici Chapel & Basilica di Santa Croce
- 19 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 20 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 21 Best Area to Stay in Paris
- 22 Rubles & A River...Yes, We are in Russia
- 23 Palio Parking
- 24 Oxford to Rye
- 25 Alacazar in Sevilla