Well it's that time of year again when I like to start thinking of summer vacations... This summer we are considering Puglia, Sardinia (if not too expensive), Provence, and Biarritz, or anywhere in Italy that meets our "dream hotel" criteria. These are places we've never been and want to go. We'd like to find some perfect hotel which would have: lots of grass for running and playing, a pool, good food, ideally a playroom, and be a short drive to a beach or lake or some cute city we could explore, also ideally it would also have vineyards or some kind of farmland. Can anyone recommend any hotels that meet all this criteria? Thank you! --Heather, still loving travel just in a new mama way. =)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tech challenged: US car charger for IPHONE work in France and Italy
- 2 Malaga and the lost wallet
- 3 Sunday Markets in Paris
- 4 Paris Austerlitz to CDG on a weekday morning
- 5 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 6 Segovia Hotel
- 7 Favorite European cemeteries?
- 8 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 9 Edinburg for 24 hous
- 10 Best location to stay in Seville
- 11 2 weeks in France next May
- 12 Vienna to Salzburg Please Help
- 13 Going to Montmartre from Gare du Nord totally off the beaten track
- 14 12 days in Italy
- 15 Day Trip to Sorrento - Help!
- 16 The cathedral of Amiens in color
- 17 Sacred Christian Places in Athens
- 18 Globus vs. Insight for Italy
- 19 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 20 Buying Scrovegni Chapel tickets & Padova Card together
- 21 Our Next Europe Trip
- 22 How to rent a car...
- 23 Balleseede Castle in Trallee or Killarney
- 24 Most beautiful cities in Europe?
- 25 Itinerary tips for first timers