Well it's that time of year again when I like to start thinking of summer vacations... This summer we are considering Puglia, Sardinia (if not too expensive), Provence, and Biarritz, or anywhere in Italy that meets our "dream hotel" criteria. These are places we've never been and want to go. We'd like to find some perfect hotel which would have: lots of grass for running and playing, a pool, good food, ideally a playroom, and be a short drive to a beach or lake or some cute city we could explore, also ideally it would also have vineyards or some kind of farmland. Can anyone recommend any hotels that meet all this criteria? Thank you! --Heather, still loving travel just in a new mama way. =)
Agriturism (or similar) in France, Italy with Toddler
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 2 Cotswold Churches
- 3 Autumn in Paris
- 4 Christmas Eve and Day in Munich
- 5 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 6 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 7 Norway 2014
- 8 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 9 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 10 I dream of Europe
- 11 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 12 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 13 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 14 Off-Beat Day Trip from London: Chatham, Isle of Sheppey, Rochester...
- 15 Is Venice really dirty?
- 16 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 17 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 18 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 19 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 20 Weekend in Norfolk
- 21 Best beach town in Italy?
- 22 Burgundy in May
- 23 Athens at New Years
- 24 chrismas in rome
- 25 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?