Well it's that time of year again when I like to start thinking of summer vacations... This summer we are considering Puglia, Sardinia (if not too expensive), Provence, and Biarritz, or anywhere in Italy that meets our "dream hotel" criteria. These are places we've never been and want to go. We'd like to find some perfect hotel which would have: lots of grass for running and playing, a pool, good food, ideally a playroom, and be a short drive to a beach or lake or some cute city we could explore, also ideally it would also have vineyards or some kind of farmland. Can anyone recommend any hotels that meet all this criteria? Thank you! --Heather, still loving travel just in a new mama way. =)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 실시간카지노•• 艺━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••艺 실시간카지노
- 2 생방송카지노【♫】→ WLD333.COM ←【♫】생방송카지노
- 3 4 Country Itinerary
- 4 East of the Amalfi Coast - stay or day trip?
- 5 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 6 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 7 Cell Phone Data in Multiple Countries
- 8 The DCC scam is spreading
- 9 Croatia Itenerary
- 10 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 11 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 12 10 full days in Italy, creating an itinerary based on interests
- 13 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 14 Help me choose 3 islands in the Cyclades
- 15 Lisbon and Seville Questions
- 16 14 days in Greece
- 17 Evening transfer from Capri to Sorrento
- 18 Meteora/Kalambaka advice
- 19 Scotland
- 20 Travelling in October need some guidance
- 21 my itinary for Florence and Tuscany
- 22 tipping
- 23 Domme or Monpazier?
- 24 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 25 How to travel from Heathrow Airport to Bath,England