Well it's that time of year again when I like to start thinking of summer vacations... This summer we are considering Puglia, Sardinia (if not too expensive), Provence, and Biarritz, or anywhere in Italy that meets our "dream hotel" criteria. These are places we've never been and want to go. We'd like to find some perfect hotel which would have: lots of grass for running and playing, a pool, good food, ideally a playroom, and be a short drive to a beach or lake or some cute city we could explore, also ideally it would also have vineyards or some kind of farmland. Can anyone recommend any hotels that meet all this criteria? Thank you! --Heather, still loving travel just in a new mama way. =)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French lavender and cottages
- 2 3 days to spend in europe
- 3 cell phone companys
- 4 Affordable French language course in France?
- 5 Abruzzo region
- 6 First time in London...hotel for mother/daughter trip?
- 7 Major quake in central Itay
- 8 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 9 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 10 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 11 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 12 Celebrity Reflection Greek Island Cruise
- 13 Barcelona completely overrated
- 14 Beaches in Southern France
- 15 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 16 Guides - Matera
- 17 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 18 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 19 4 days in London worth the jetlag?
- 20 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 21 Europe Sim card help
- 22 3 weeks - Helsinki-Tallinn-Riga-Vilnius - Aug/Sept.
- 23 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 24 Local markets in Italy
- 25 Tours For Young Professionals Other Than Contiki