Well it's that time of year again when I like to start thinking of summer vacations... This summer we are considering Puglia, Sardinia (if not too expensive), Provence, and Biarritz, or anywhere in Italy that meets our "dream hotel" criteria. These are places we've never been and want to go. We'd like to find some perfect hotel which would have: lots of grass for running and playing, a pool, good food, ideally a playroom, and be a short drive to a beach or lake or some cute city we could explore, also ideally it would also have vineyards or some kind of farmland. Can anyone recommend any hotels that meet all this criteria? Thank you! --Heather, still loving travel just in a new mama way. =)
Agriturism (or similar) in France, Italy with Toddler
- 1 I Need To Vent!
- 2 France: CDG to Beaune
- 3 Athens licensed tour guide
- 4 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 5 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 6 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 7 Transportation from Landshut to Munich Airport?
- 8 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 9 American Citizen Buying a Home in Spain
- 10 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 11 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 12 Visit to Russia - Money
- 13 If you had 7 days for Romantic Road..What would you do
- 14 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 15 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 16 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare
- 17 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 18 Romania Apartment List
- 19 Moonliner bus question - can you help please?
- 20 1st time in Europe - Please critique our itinerary
- 21 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 22 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 23 Seems to me this forum is a lot less active than in years past....
- 24 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 25 Where can we go from Genoa for three days