Well it's that time of year again when I like to start thinking of summer vacations... This summer we are considering Puglia, Sardinia (if not too expensive), Provence, and Biarritz, or anywhere in Italy that meets our "dream hotel" criteria. These are places we've never been and want to go. We'd like to find some perfect hotel which would have: lots of grass for running and playing, a pool, good food, ideally a playroom, and be a short drive to a beach or lake or some cute city we could explore, also ideally it would also have vineyards or some kind of farmland. Can anyone recommend any hotels that meet all this criteria? Thank you! --Heather, still loving travel just in a new mama way. =)
Agriturism (or similar) in France, Italy with Toddler
- 1 10 days in Cortona- any suggestions ?
- 2 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 3 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 4 HELP stuck in Italy
- 5 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 6 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 7 Transportation from Venice Island to Treviso Airport?
- 8 Nice
- 9 Last monte Paris apartment
- 10 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 11 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 12 I Need To Vent!
- 13 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 14 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 15 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 16 Train tickets
- 17 San Lorenzo Market
- 18 Oceania Cruises - Anyone ever gone on one of these?
- 19 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 20 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 21 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 22 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 23 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 24 Cuenca or Toledo
- 25 Wimpy's