Well it's that time of year again when I like to start thinking of summer vacations... This summer we are considering Puglia, Sardinia (if not too expensive), Provence, and Biarritz, or anywhere in Italy that meets our "dream hotel" criteria. These are places we've never been and want to go. We'd like to find some perfect hotel which would have: lots of grass for running and playing, a pool, good food, ideally a playroom, and be a short drive to a beach or lake or some cute city we could explore, also ideally it would also have vineyards or some kind of farmland. Can anyone recommend any hotels that meet all this criteria? Thank you! --Heather, still loving travel just in a new mama way. =)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 La Cite du Vin, has anyone visited ?
- 2 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 3 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 4 Searching for beach town in Amalfi area for summer holiday
- 5 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 6 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 7 Cote d'Azur & Provence Itinerary - Stu Dudley's new/revised edition
- 8 Lisbon Airport - A Huge Mess
- 9 Itinerary Help - 5 weeks Spain and Portugal Cities
- 10 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 11 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 12 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 13 Ballet Bolshoi
- 14 Belgian airports
- 15 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 16 4 days driving holiday to rural North England.
- 17 Dr Manahel Thabet- Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 18 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 19 Greece Travel Advice
- 20 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 21 European Championship
- 22 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 23 Honeymoon hotel in Montreux/Vevey
- 24 Charles De Gualle Airport, Paris to Eiffel Tower
- 25 Normandy - driving trip