Well it's that time of year again when I like to start thinking of summer vacations... This summer we are considering Puglia, Sardinia (if not too expensive), Provence, and Biarritz, or anywhere in Italy that meets our "dream hotel" criteria. These are places we've never been and want to go. We'd like to find some perfect hotel which would have: lots of grass for running and playing, a pool, good food, ideally a playroom, and be a short drive to a beach or lake or some cute city we could explore, also ideally it would also have vineyards or some kind of farmland. Can anyone recommend any hotels that meet all this criteria? Thank you! --Heather, still loving travel just in a new mama way. =)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rue des Rosiers
- 2 Holiday in Austria
- 3 Paris Under Seige...
- 4 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 5 sfo to europe
- 6 First Trip to Europe!
- 7 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 8 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 9 visa appointment experience
- 10 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 11 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 12 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 13 Italian Riviera
- 14 Switzerland in mid-April
- 15 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 16 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 17 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 18 Hamam Istanbul?
- 19 Scotland Trip
- 20 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 21 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 22 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 23 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 24 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 25 What to take to Germany