Well it's that time of year again when I like to start thinking of summer vacations... This summer we are considering Puglia, Sardinia (if not too expensive), Provence, and Biarritz, or anywhere in Italy that meets our "dream hotel" criteria. These are places we've never been and want to go. We'd like to find some perfect hotel which would have: lots of grass for running and playing, a pool, good food, ideally a playroom, and be a short drive to a beach or lake or some cute city we could explore, also ideally it would also have vineyards or some kind of farmland. Can anyone recommend any hotels that meet all this criteria? Thank you! --Heather, still loving travel just in a new mama way. =)
Agriturism (or similar) in France, Italy with Toddler
- 1 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 2 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 3 Dresden Train Station
- 4 London for Christmas
- 5 Family European winter holiday
- 6 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 7 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 8 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 9 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 10 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 11 Rome Accommodation
- 12 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 13 Tuscan Agriturismo
- 14 Chambermaid tipping
- 15 To Paris and Provence in June
- 16 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 17 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 18 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 19 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 20 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 21 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 22 Has anyone used Airfare.com?
- 23 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 24 Greek islands from Turkey
- 25 Unique excursion/experience in Paris