Well it's that time of year again when I like to start thinking of summer vacations... This summer we are considering Puglia, Sardinia (if not too expensive), Provence, and Biarritz, or anywhere in Italy that meets our "dream hotel" criteria. These are places we've never been and want to go. We'd like to find some perfect hotel which would have: lots of grass for running and playing, a pool, good food, ideally a playroom, and be a short drive to a beach or lake or some cute city we could explore, also ideally it would also have vineyards or some kind of farmland. Can anyone recommend any hotels that meet all this criteria? Thank you! --Heather, still loving travel just in a new mama way. =)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Italy
- 2 transfer from Civitavecchia to Fiumicino airport
- 3 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 4 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 5 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 6 European Travel in March
- 7 http://boosthightestosterones.com/nitrobuild-plus/
- 8 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 9 Europe itinerary
- 10 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 11 Iceland in 4 days?
- 12 Tuscan Winery Suggestions
- 13 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 14 Day in Dublin with Private Guide
- 15 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 16 Favorite restaurants in Amsterdam
- 17 Madrid city centre?
- 18 Barcelona extension
- 19 Ireland driving itinerary
- 20 Slovania & Croatia
- 21 Barcelona Car rental return
- 22 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 23 Manchester on derby weekend
- 24 BIKE AND BARGE
- 25 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux