Well it's that time of year again when I like to start thinking of summer vacations... This summer we are considering Puglia, Sardinia (if not too expensive), Provence, and Biarritz, or anywhere in Italy that meets our "dream hotel" criteria. These are places we've never been and want to go. We'd like to find some perfect hotel which would have: lots of grass for running and playing, a pool, good food, ideally a playroom, and be a short drive to a beach or lake or some cute city we could explore, also ideally it would also have vineyards or some kind of farmland. Can anyone recommend any hotels that meet all this criteria? Thank you! --Heather, still loving travel just in a new mama way. =)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 2 Help with my southern Spain itinerary please!
- 3 base for Andalucia
- 4 Seville: Churches and Convent
- 5 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 6 Which are the most beautiful tourist attractions, Tenerife Spain ?
- 7 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 8 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 9 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 10 Apartment in Rome
- 11 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 12 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 13 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 14 How to leave Slovenia for US?
- 15 Best Greek Island
- 16 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 17 Flea markets in Romania
- 18 car rental
- 19 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 20 Cinque Terre - mid Oct 2017 -Ferry? Train? Car Parks?
- 21 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest
- 22 help deciding between 2 itineraries!
- 23 Italy - 21 Day Itinerary for May, 2018
- 24 Christian Cafe Dating
- 25 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel