Well it's that time of year again when I like to start thinking of summer vacations... This summer we are considering Puglia, Sardinia (if not too expensive), Provence, and Biarritz, or anywhere in Italy that meets our "dream hotel" criteria. These are places we've never been and want to go. We'd like to find some perfect hotel which would have: lots of grass for running and playing, a pool, good food, ideally a playroom, and be a short drive to a beach or lake or some cute city we could explore, also ideally it would also have vineyards or some kind of farmland. Can anyone recommend any hotels that meet all this criteria? Thank you! --Heather, still loving travel just in a new mama way. =)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 2 If your site isn't working because of the update, just take it offline
- 3 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 4 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 5 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 6 Greece
- 7 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 8 Hiking lake Como
- 9 Incredibly Beautiful, Fira, Greece
- 10 Renting a car in Greece
- 11 Prem fares (again)
- 12 tickets for Wimbledon
- 13 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 14 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 15 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 16 Iceland, france spain
- 17 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 18 Breakfast Outside of Dublin off M7 (Driving to West Coast)
- 19 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 20 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 21 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 22 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??
- 23 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 24 Road Trip: 4 Weeks from Puglia to Le Marche
- 25 First steps for Russian trip planning