Well it's that time of year again when I like to start thinking of summer vacations... This summer we are considering Puglia, Sardinia (if not too expensive), Provence, and Biarritz, or anywhere in Italy that meets our "dream hotel" criteria. These are places we've never been and want to go. We'd like to find some perfect hotel which would have: lots of grass for running and playing, a pool, good food, ideally a playroom, and be a short drive to a beach or lake or some cute city we could explore, also ideally it would also have vineyards or some kind of farmland. Can anyone recommend any hotels that meet all this criteria? Thank you! --Heather, still loving travel just in a new mama way. =)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 2 Kids Travel Guides for Reading up!
- 3 Just Iceland or Iceland and Europe?
- 4 house exchange
- 5 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 6 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 7 Your Thoughts on the Black Forest, please --
- 8 What to see in Dresden...
- 9 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 10 suggestions for an Iceland self-drive touring June 2011?
- 11 Flight to London - Discount Airlines?
- 12 Day River trips from Porto
- 13 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 14 Crewed yacht charter: Mediterranean
- 15 Public Transport information App/Website
- 16 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece
- 17 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 18 First Time Europe Trip
- 19 Any suggestions yacht charter services?
- 20 Luxury Apartment Rentals in Rome
- 21 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 22 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 23 Lon term Car Hire Guide for Italy
- 24 Loans 15,000 kr. and you have them about 45. minutes
- 25 London with kids