I am staying in Syracuse in October. It is a drive of at least 2.5 hours to Agrigento.
Is it really worth spending 5 hours in the car to see?? (Not that worried about the drive - just dont want to waste a day!)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driver/Car Service Recommendation FCO- Pienza
- 2 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 3 Northern Spain Hotel Suggestion
- 4 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 5 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 6 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 7 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 8 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 9 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 10 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 11 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 12 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 13 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 14 Super Cover For Hertz
- 15 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 16 When to Visit Scotland
- 17 Gertie in Greece NOW
- 18 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 19 Amalfi Coast help
- 20 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 21 Sicily
- 22 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 23 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 24 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 25 Where to buy Saffron?