I am staying in Syracuse in October. It is a drive of at least 2.5 hours to Agrigento.
Is it really worth spending 5 hours in the car to see?? (Not that worried about the drive - just dont want to waste a day!)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 2 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 3 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 4 Petrol in Greece
- 5 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 6 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 7 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 8 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 9 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 10 Train help for Prague
- 11 Meteora for older folk
- 12 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 13 Budapest & Prague
- 14 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 15 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 16 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 17 Paris day trips August
- 18 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 19 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 20 Acorn TV
- 21 Spain in July
- 22 Germany train help!
- 23 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 24 Athens
- 25 Transportation from Brno train station