I am staying in Syracuse in October. It is a drive of at least 2.5 hours to Agrigento.
Is it really worth spending 5 hours in the car to see?? (Not that worried about the drive - just dont want to waste a day!)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 2 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 3 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 4 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 5 Cote d'Azure & Aix In need of your expertise-10 days in May
- 6 Paris---baguette question???
- 7 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 8 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 9 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 10 First Time Europe Itinerary 8 Weeks
- 11 Madrid - time to allow for train
- 12 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 13 Scenic Driving Routes
- 14 Sent a postcard recently from Italy?
- 15 Vienna to Bratislava
- 16 Venice - suggestions for hotels just after Easter - mid-April 2017.
- 17 1 way ticket
- 18 Chip and Sign credit cards usage in europe
- 19 pareja de hecho in Spain
- 20 Visiting Spain in January
- 21 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 22 What type of visa is right for me?
- 23 road trip from Dover to see the English countryside and castes
- 24 French immersion courses in France
- 25 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?