I am staying in Syracuse in October. It is a drive of at least 2.5 hours to Agrigento.
Is it really worth spending 5 hours in the car to see?? (Not that worried about the drive - just dont want to waste a day!)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tallinn for 1st time
- 2 Airb2b in Paris
- 3 2 week Scandinavia Trip
- 4 Lavender fields in Provence
- 5 Padova Experts! Scrovegni Booking Quandry
- 6 MILAZZO or MESSINA ?
- 7 Provence family trip - suggestions on our itinerary please!
- 8 An extra day between Edinburgh and London
- 9 September in Switzerland
- 10 Italy train travel question
- 11 St Moritz hiking
- 12 Which Marriott in Vienna
- 13 Looking for Recommendations around ENNA in Sicily
- 14 Drive or train Austria
- 15 Sicily 25 days summer beach holiday with daughter Help please : )
- 16 Stops between Frankfurt and Berner Oberland
- 17 Slomenice Castle
- 18 Bank of America ATM Global Alliance Scam
- 19 Itinerary Help: Granada or Madrid??
- 20 Arctic Circle in December
- 21 Best way to access Australian-based cash on holidays in Europe?
- 22 3.5 days Itinerary in Switzerland
- 23 Italy-Switz family of 6: June 2015
- 24 Please help with agriturismo choice!
- 25 Burgundy or Loire Valley?