I am staying in Syracuse in October. It is a drive of at least 2.5 hours to Agrigento.
Is it really worth spending 5 hours in the car to see?? (Not that worried about the drive - just dont want to waste a day!)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 2 Switzerland itinerary help
- 3 Sept. 2016. GTG...possibly 14th-17th
- 4 Renting a car in Florence
- 5 Trains France/Switzerland
- 6 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 7 Charles Degaulle question
- 8 Hammams in Spain
- 9 Sagrada Familia-Guide or Audio
- 10 Bologna or Bergamo?
- 11 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 12 Train rides
- 13 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 14 Austria
- 15 Where to study abroad in Scandinavia?
- 16 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 17 Tuscany Region - Rental Car or Public Transportation?
- 18 Getting from Milazzo to Palermo
- 19 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 20 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 21 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 22 First time in Italy
- 23 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 24 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 25 Cancelling apartment in PARIS