I am staying in Syracuse in October. It is a drive of at least 2.5 hours to Agrigento.
Is it really worth spending 5 hours in the car to see?? (Not that worried about the drive - just dont want to waste a day!)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help required with Itinerary
- 2 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 3 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 4 Paris Navigo weekly Pass
- 5 Suggestions needed for our trip to Austria & Switzerland in October
- 6 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 7 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 8 Flat in London
- 9 How the kids age calculated
- 10 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 11 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 12 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 13 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 14 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 15 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 16 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 17 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 18 Buying Train Tickets to and from Prague
- 19 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 20 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 21 Airport Transfer - Palma Mallorca
- 22 Basilicata region of southern Italy, also known as Lucania
- 23 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 24 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 25 Madrid airport question