I am staying in Syracuse in October. It is a drive of at least 2.5 hours to Agrigento.
Is it really worth spending 5 hours in the car to see?? (Not that worried about the drive - just dont want to waste a day!)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인카지노게임→专【↘ YE265。ZE。AM ↙】专←슈퍼카지노
- 2 인터넷카지노게임→高【↘ YE265。ZE。AM ↙】高←슈퍼카지노
- 3 실시간카지노게임→应【↘ YE265。ZE。AM ↙】应←슈퍼카지노
- 4 Italy/Croatia Potential Itinerary Advice?
- 5 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 6 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 7 Germany family road trip help!
- 8 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 9 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 10 Route/guide book request for Italy
- 11 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 12 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 13 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 14 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 15 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 16 Italy and Croatia in 20 days - I need a rough itinerary please
- 17 who is in amsterdam?
- 18 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 19 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 20 Day Planning Help Required ..
- 21 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 22 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 23 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 24 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 25 Help / Day Planning Required ...