I am staying in Syracuse in October. It is a drive of at least 2.5 hours to Agrigento.
Is it really worth spending 5 hours in the car to see?? (Not that worried about the drive - just dont want to waste a day!)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 2 Belgium : a asfe country
- 3 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 4 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 5 sfo to europe
- 6 Paris Under Seige...
- 7 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 8 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 9 Rue des Rosiers
- 10 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 11 Seeking Croatia/Slovenia planning assistance
- 12 Do i need a Swiss Half-fare travelcard?
- 13 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 14 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 15 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 16 Hamam Istanbul?
- 17 Cinque Terre Hiking Trails?
- 18 Advices about our itiniary
- 19 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 20 Car Rental in Italy
- 21 Honeymoon in Greece & Norway April/May 2016
- 22 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 23 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 24 Italian Riviera
- 25 Glastonbury vs Bath