I was wondering which greek ruins would you guys visit if you only had the chance to see one of them.
I'm planning on visit one of them as a day trip from Palermo, but I can't make up my mind.
Agrigento, Segesta or Selinunte
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cylades Island Hopping
- 2 One night stopover in Dolomites, where?
- 3 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 4 Budget Trip to Europe | 22, 23-yr old | June 2015
- 5 Iwango went…to Nice
- 6 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 7 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 8 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 9 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 10 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 11 5 Observations About Paris
- 12 Dining at the Eiffel Tower: 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant Review
- 13 Euro Trivia quiz #17 - People and Places #2
- 14 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 15 Taormina Sicily
- 16 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 17 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 18 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 19 Help with itinerary for girls trip to Swizterland
- 20 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 21 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 22 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 23 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 24 Planning Honeymoon to Greece in April
- 25 Granada