I was wondering which greek ruins would you guys visit if you only had the chance to see one of them.
I'm planning on visit one of them as a day trip from Palermo, but I can't make up my mind.
Agrigento, Segesta or Selinunte
- 1 1st time in Europe - Please critique our itinerary
- 2 I Need To Vent!
- 3 Advice Sought for Train Schedule in Spain
- 4 Rough Itinerary for Scotland, please more help
- 5 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 6 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 7 12 days, 3 couples, one week in London Sept 2013
- 8 Paris trip: first draft:. requesting your comments
- 9 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 10 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 11 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 12 Help with itenerary
- 13 Lake Como & Venice - must sees, dos and eats??
- 14 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 15 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 16 Tour company in Toledo
- 17 What size luggage?
- 18 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 19 Help planning a shore excursion in Helsinki
- 20 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 21 Clifden Ireland, farm or stable lodging
- 22 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 23 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 24 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 25 Odessa--7 km bazaar