I was wondering which greek ruins would you guys visit if you only had the chance to see one of them.
I'm planning on visit one of them as a day trip from Palermo, but I can't make up my mind.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 2 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 3 http://www.vitaminofhealth.com/zynev-male-enhancement/
- 4 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 5 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 6 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 7 Enjoying England for a year!
- 8 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 9 http://www.potentbodyformation.com/crepe-correcting-body-complex/
- 10 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 11 London - Home Depot
- 12 gare de nord
- 13 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 14 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 15 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 16 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 17 transfer from Civitavecchia to Fiumicino airport
- 18 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 19 Madrid city centre?
- 20 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 21 Southern Italy
- 22 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 23 European Travel in March
- 24 Europe itinerary
- 25 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays