My family and I have 2 traveling days and 3 nights in Sicily. We will be driving from Naples. Which city would be better as a home base -- Siracrusa or Agrigento? We would like to see some ancient ruins and relax on the beach, We have very little time but would like to see both cities. Ideas? THANKS!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If you had to choose one......
- 2 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 3 Driving in Italy?
- 4 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 5 BARDENAS REALES, Unesco site and national park in Navarra
- 6 Croatia trip Planning
- 7 House Hunting in France
- 8 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 9 So much to do, so little time!
- 10 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 11 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 12 English Countryside
- 13 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 14 Portugal and Spain Itinerary Suggestions
- 15 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 16 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 17 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 18 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 19 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 20 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 21 Eastern France - A TR in Pictures
- 22 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 23 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 24 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 25 Need help with itinerary & trains