I will be in the heart of London for two days and want to see it all. This is my first time and probably the last. I know this is not possible to do it all but I would like to see the main highlights. Can you help me with an agenda for Day 1 and Day 2. Not knowing London I don't want to run from one side of London and back. I would like to do one area and then another. Very active so moving fast is not a big issue. Just like to get the most in. Thanks
Agenda for London
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany with our 2 girls....help with itinerary
- 2 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 3 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 4 Barcelona - Hotel Help
- 5 Istanbul hotels
- 6 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 7 Rome Accommodation
- 8 Car in Prague
- 9 To Paris and Provence in June
- 10 2 Week European Itinerary
- 11 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 12 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 13 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 14 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 15 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?
- 16 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 17 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 18 Family European winter holiday
- 19 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 20 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 21 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 22 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 23 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 24 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 25 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich