I searched but could not find any posts on this...and can't find it on the RATP site...though my French is pretty dismal.
We're going to Paris with our son, daughter-in-law, and to-be-21-month-old grandson. Will we need to pay on the metro and buses for him?
(Naturally, we will be buying forfaits semaines and carnets for the adults.)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 2 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 3 Towersey, London
- 4 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 5 Croatia transportation question.
- 6 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 7 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 8 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 9 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 10 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 11 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 12 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 13 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 14 Westerplatte
- 15 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 16 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 17 Cutback on Spain trip
- 18 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 19 2017 Easter in Italy
- 20 Bernina Express mid-March
- 21 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 22 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 23 Biarritz family holiday
- 24 Ireland hotel questions
- 25 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia