Bulgaria, Sunny Beach, Episode Seventh
Today was the penultimate day of our trip. So we decided on adrenalit specifically.
Come ride the jet skis. Took 15 minutes of which the facts have passed by every 12-13 minutes (the camera shoots from the start so I know what I'm talking about). And then went to play poker at a local casino.
The casino way too there were not without incident. They've got is its own rules, its own standards. Not that stupid around the world, where they do not know how to play and how to play a normal Bell peppers. Here in Sunny Beach's different not what your Las Vegas. Rules for fools.
As a result, the standard Texas Hold'em has become a circus then. Where local negotiate with the dealer, pit boss and other local players and play by their own rules (if no one is there, but we were too against their local rules and they had to reckon with us).
To be continued…
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 엔트리보드게임 ▼ 접속 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 3 free international phone calls
- 4 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 5 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 6 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 7 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 8 Bergan Fjord.. 1 day
- 9 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 10 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 11 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 12 London 6 day itinerary
- 13 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 14 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 15 International drivers permit
- 16 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 17 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 18 France Study Abroad
- 19 Paris and Normandy
- 20 Sicily Beach Resort
- 21 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 22 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 23 Two days in Rome
- 24 Classical Tour of Albania
- 25 First visit to London