Bulgaria, Sunny Beach, Episode Seventh
Today was the penultimate day of our trip. So we decided on adrenalit specifically.
Come ride the jet skis. Took 15 minutes of which the facts have passed by every 12-13 minutes (the camera shoots from the start so I know what I'm talking about). And then went to play poker at a local casino.
The casino way too there were not without incident. They've got is its own rules, its own standards. Not that stupid around the world, where they do not know how to play and how to play a normal Bell peppers. Here in Sunny Beach's different not what your Las Vegas. Rules for fools.
As a result, the standard Texas Hold'em has become a circus then. Where local negotiate with the dealer, pit boss and other local players and play by their own rules (if no one is there, but we were too against their local rules and they had to reckon with us).
To be continued…
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 2 Cordoba Overnight?
- 3 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 4 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 5 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 6 Sintra
- 7 France Itinerary Advice
- 8 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 9 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 10 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 11 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 12 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 13 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 14 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 15 London Pass vs. OysterCard,or get both?
- 16 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 17 Itinerary help for 2 weeks vacation
- 18 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 19 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 20 Uffizi Phone Number
- 21 Itinerary Help Needed. 8 Days in Greece~
- 22 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 23 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 24 Piedmont as a destination
- 25 Italy Hotel Recommondations