Bulgaria, Sunny Beach, Episode Seventh
Today was the penultimate day of our trip. So we decided on adrenalit specifically.
Come ride the jet skis. Took 15 minutes of which the facts have passed by every 12-13 minutes (the camera shoots from the start so I know what I'm talking about). And then went to play poker at a local casino.
The casino way too there were not without incident. They've got is its own rules, its own standards. Not that stupid around the world, where they do not know how to play and how to play a normal Bell peppers. Here in Sunny Beach's different not what your Las Vegas. Rules for fools.
As a result, the standard Texas Hold'em has become a circus then. Where local negotiate with the dealer, pit boss and other local players and play by their own rules (if no one is there, but we were too against their local rules and they had to reckon with us).
To be continued…
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 2 Scotland itinerary help
- 3 Fodors's Slow to Load Lately?
- 4 AMBOISE BALLOON RIDE !! out of this world
- 5 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 6 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 7 Scotland
- 8 two days to travel from bolzano to assisi
- 9 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 10 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 11 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 12 Watching A Musical At The West End In London
- 13 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 14 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 15 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 16 Looking for an apartment to rent. Better than hotel?
- 17 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 18 Edinbrugh
- 19 Bus from Potsdam to Dresden
- 20 Swimming to Paris
- 21 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 22 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 23 Istria in two days
- 24 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 25 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?