Bulgaria, Sunny Beach, Episode Seventh
Today was the penultimate day of our trip. So we decided on adrenalit specifically.
Come ride the jet skis. Took 15 minutes of which the facts have passed by every 12-13 minutes (the camera shoots from the start so I know what I'm talking about). And then went to play poker at a local casino.
The casino way too there were not without incident. They've got is its own rules, its own standards. Not that stupid around the world, where they do not know how to play and how to play a normal Bell peppers. Here in Sunny Beach's different not what your Las Vegas. Rules for fools.
As a result, the standard Texas Hold'em has become a circus then. Where local negotiate with the dealer, pit boss and other local players and play by their own rules (if no one is there, but we were too against their local rules and they had to reckon with us).
To be continued…
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip report: Paris-Bordeaux-Barcelona-Madrid
- 2 Towns around Lucca
- 3 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 4 Thinking about the Fjords
- 5 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 6 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 7 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 8 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 9 Athens Help
- 10 Sicily help
- 11 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 12 Experiencing London and Scotland by Sleeper Train
- 13 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 14 Cork questions
- 15 Restaurant recommendations in Sicily
- 16 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 17 Borghese Gallery Question
- 18 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 19 Will Bottle of Champagne Pass Thru Customs at Athens Airport Upon Arrival?
- 20 London vacation rental agency
- 21 Trains in Italy
- 22 Sim Card
- 23 7 nights in Iceland, in July 2018
- 24 Airline to Rome
- 25 Finland around Christmas time?