Looking for input on good places to go for afternoon tea in London. I have reserved a time slot at the Orangery at Kensington Palace so I have something booked. If you have been there for traditional afternoon tea, what is your opinion? Would also like advice on other places. Thank you!
Afternoon Tea in London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 2 Itinerary help
- 3 Where to stay near Loire castles?
- 4 venice, italy
- 5 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 6 Now for the Venice hotel
- 7 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 8 Where to go in France mid July?
- 9 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 10 week in scotland
- 11 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 12 A guide to Madrid
- 13 What cities in Poland have you visited?
- 14 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 15 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 16 Rocamaxour
- 17 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 18 construction near Shangri-La Paris or Le Royal Monceau Paris?
- 19 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 20 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 21 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 22 Home Base in Belgium
- 23 Greece after the Vote
- 24 April in Madrid
- 25 Big and little towns of Europe