I'm thinking of trying afternoon tea at Fortnum and Mason or the Wolseley. Do people get dressed up for afternoon tea? I know the Ritz has a dress code.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 2 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 3 Paris to Rome
- 4 Greece Italy and Turkey
- 5 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 6 Signal strength of T-Mobile phones in UK, Denmark, & Sweden
- 7 Hotel in Venice
- 8 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 9 London tube
- 10 bath or york
- 11 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 12 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 13 Lavender Fields
- 14 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 15 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 16 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 17 Local Tour in Provence?
- 18 Best Time to Buy Eurostar Tickets
- 19 Ste Remy France
- 20 car rental info
- 21 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 22 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 23 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 24 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 25 A drive in Europe