As with my other post, I am trying to create a set of instructions for myself in terms of transportation when my husband and I get to Europe.
This post right now is about our trip to Rome. Is it safe to say that when we land in FCO, the next step is to take a cab to Piazza Navona?
I found link to terravision and apparently they have a bus service from FCO airport to Termini. This seems doable but from Termini, do we have to take a cab or is there a subway line in there somewhere?
Thanks a bunch!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UNITED: NORTON Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 NORTON SECURITY 24*7
- 2 UNITED@: NORTON Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 NORTON SECURITY 24*7
- 3 Scotland itinerary help
- 4 Fodors's Slow to Load Lately?
- 5 AMBOISE BALLOON RIDE !! out of this world
- 6 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 7 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 8 Scotland
- 9 two days to travel from bolzano to assisi
- 10 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 11 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 12 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 13 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 14 Watching A Musical At The West End In London
- 15 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 16 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 17 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 18 Looking for an apartment to rent. Better than hotel?
- 19 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 20 Edinbrugh
- 21 Bus from Potsdam to Dresden
- 22 Swimming to Paris
- 23 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 24 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 25 Istria in two days