As with my other post, I am trying to create a set of instructions for myself in terms of transportation when my husband and I get to Europe.
This post right now is about our trip to Rome. Is it safe to say that when we land in FCO, the next step is to take a cab to Piazza Navona?
I found link to terravision and apparently they have a bus service from FCO airport to Termini. This seems doable but from Termini, do we have to take a cab or is there a subway line in there somewhere?
Thanks a bunch!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Back from Paris
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 4 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 5 LIsbon
- 6 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 7 International Flight Question
- 8 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 9 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 10 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 11 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 12 Trip suggestion
- 13 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 14 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 15 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 16 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 17 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 18 Dijon in December!
- 19 5 Day trip with wife & teens - Nice to Paris
- 20 Summer Travel order
- 21 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 22 Fifty Years Later, Paris
- 23 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 24 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 25 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017