As with my other post, I am trying to create a set of instructions for myself in terms of transportation when my husband and I get to Europe.
This post right now is about our trip to Rome. Is it safe to say that when we land in FCO, the next step is to take a cab to Piazza Navona?
I found link to terravision and apparently they have a bus service from FCO airport to Termini. This seems doable but from Termini, do we have to take a cab or is there a subway line in there somewhere?
Thanks a bunch!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 2 Appenzell in December?
- 3 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 4 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 5 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 6 US AARP discounts in Europe
- 7 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 8 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 9 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 10 Wengen 3 1/2 days trip final suggestion
- 11 Notes on St. Petersburg
- 12 Help me choose between two hotels in the Lot
- 13 Sisi Ticket - skip line at Hofburg?
- 14 Traveling in Belgium
- 15 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 16 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 17 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 18 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 19 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 20 Booking.com trustworthy?
- 21 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 22 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 23 My nephew’s visit to Edinburgh (or, OMG to be 18 again.)
- 24 Euro road trip – looking for advice please
- 25 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?