As with my other post, I am trying to create a set of instructions for myself in terms of transportation when my husband and I get to Europe.
This post right now is about our trip to Rome. Is it safe to say that when we land in FCO, the next step is to take a cab to Piazza Navona?
I found link to terravision and apparently they have a bus service from FCO airport to Termini. This seems doable but from Termini, do we have to take a cab or is there a subway line in there somewhere?
Thanks a bunch!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 라이브배팅┏么】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【么┓라이브배팅
- 2 No Periods in British Written English!
- 3 Greek fuel cost
- 4 Paperwork to Marry in Italy
- 5 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy
- 6 Day trips around Vienna
- 7 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 8 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 9 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 10 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 11 Vacation
- 12 Rouen Tour Companies
- 13 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 14 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 15 Praiano hotel question
- 16 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 17 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 18 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 19 St Denis Cathedral
- 20 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 21 Italy bus or train
- 22 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 23 Ireland itinerary help please
- 24 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 25 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited