As an African American travelling to Italy (Rome, Florence, and Venice) in October, what can I expect in terms of attitude? I must admit I have some concerns about being treated unfairly...in other words being discriminated against because of the color of my skin. Would like to hear about your experiences. Thank you.
African American in Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 2 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 3 Southern Spain
- 4 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 5 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 6 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 7 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 8 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 9 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 10 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 11 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 12 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 13 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 14 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 15 All Set To Go!!
- 16 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 17 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 18 Which european city?
- 19 Christmas in Paris and Strasbourg in 2015
- 20 Skippered Charter Greece Islands
- 21 Scotland November 2015
- 22 Swiss mountain scenery in late April
- 23 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 24 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 25 Italy - Driving from Frankfurt to Florence (June 2012)