Hello, I am interested in doing a cooking holiday in Tuscany. I realized that this would not be a budget holiday but some of the prices I am seeing are very high. I'm wondering if anyone has suggestions for an affordable experience. We would like it to be min of 3-7 days and include accommodation. I was hoping for something around the 2000$/person mark. Does this even exist? Any help or suggestions would be welcome.
Affordable Tuscany Cooking Classes
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 2 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 3 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 4 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 5 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 6 nearby cities to london
- 7 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 8 London hotel
- 9 Prague - Tram #22
- 10 A drive in Europe
- 11 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 12 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 13 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 14 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 15 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 16 HELP FLORENCE TO ROME BY CAR WHAT TO DO
- 17 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 18 Where to stay in Rome
- 19 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 20 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 21 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 22 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 23 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 24 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 25 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days