Hello, I am interested in doing a cooking holiday in Tuscany. I realized that this would not be a budget holiday but some of the prices I am seeing are very high. I'm wondering if anyone has suggestions for an affordable experience. We would like it to be min of 3-7 days and include accommodation. I was hoping for something around the 2000$/person mark. Does this even exist? Any help or suggestions would be welcome.
Affordable Tuscany Cooking Classes
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 Days in Madrid and Valencia.
- 2 Self-driving tips for France
- 3 How can I organize my own Language Exchange trip Abroad
- 4 Stay away from EF Tours
- 5 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 6 Rentals car in Italy: FAQ
- 7 Fine with a rental car in Italy
- 8 Mozart - Salzburg or Vienna?
- 9 Iceland - Rent Car or take Bus?
- 10 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 11 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 12 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 13 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 14 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 15 going to italy
- 16 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 17 How do you find French food?
- 18 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 19 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 20 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 21 where to stay in Germany
- 22 Iceland for 2.5 weeks till mid october : Advice please
- 23 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 24 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 25 Will Italy be busier the week of Labour day-May 01st 2015?