hi fodorites -
i know this is a lot to ask for...2 of us will be in como area in late august (high season!). i'm looking for a decently prices hotel or apartment for 2 nights. my budget is 90-130 euros per night. does this exist? if yes, please fork over your suggestions!
so far, i can only find hotel garni corona which looks decent but if i can find better, i will take it. http://hotelgarnicorona.com/rooms/
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Quickest and cheapest way to get to Marco Polo from Mogliano Veneto?
- 2 Car rental leaving Rome
- 3 small Paris hotel 6 or 7 Arr
- 4 Christmas Market and Parking
- 5 Naxos hotels? has anyone stayed at Finikas?
- 6 Paris Under Seige...
- 7 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 8 London Travelcard vs oyster card
- 9 Solvenia to Venice stops on the way
- 10 Pre-Booking Train Tickets
- 11 Summer Language Programs in Germany
- 12 Advices about our itiniary
- 13 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 14 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 15 Lisbon Portugal to Madrid Spain in January
- 16 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 17 Poll: Most loved smaller European cities & towns (under 500,000 pop.)
- 18 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 19 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?
- 20 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 21 Stroller in Europe
- 22 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 23 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 24 Best company/Tour for one day Amalfi Coast from Rome
- 25 NEED HELP PLANNING SPAIN ITINERARY
affordable, reasonable, semi-cheap hotel options in menaggio OR bellagio
hi fodorites -