hi fodorites -
i know this is a lot to ask for...2 of us will be in como area in late august (high season!). i'm looking for a decently prices hotel or apartment for 2 nights. my budget is 90-130 euros per night. does this exist? if yes, please fork over your suggestions!
so far, i can only find hotel garni corona which looks decent but if i can find better, i will take it. http://hotelgarnicorona.com/rooms/
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for a apartment recommendation for Dijon
- 2 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 3 Amsterdam Hotel
- 4 FCO connection time
- 5 Paris gtg in October?
- 6 Day in Dublin with Private Guide
- 7 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 8 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 9 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 10 Dolomites October 14-18
- 11 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 12 Switzerland itinerary help
- 13 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 14 Berlin and chocolate lovers
- 15 Norway Itinerary
- 16 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 17 Eagle's Nest weather, Germany
- 18 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 19 Charles Degaulle question
- 20 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 21 Pompeii luggage storage
- 22 Departure Tax in UK
- 23 Family of 4 in a couchette from Venice
- 24 Tuscany Region - Public Transportation or Rental Car?
- 25 Train Help
affordable, reasonable, semi-cheap hotel options in menaggio OR bellagio
hi fodorites -