hi fodorites -
i know this is a lot to ask for...2 of us will be in como area in late august (high season!). i'm looking for a decently prices hotel or apartment for 2 nights. my budget is 90-130 euros per night. does this exist? if yes, please fork over your suggestions!
so far, i can only find hotel garni corona which looks decent but if i can find better, i will take it. http://hotelgarnicorona.com/rooms/
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel tips for Budapest-July 2016
- 2 Two-week itinerary, Barcelona + Madrid + Andalucia
- 3 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 4 barcelona
- 5 Switzeraland Iternary
- 6 Amsterdam & Paris in peak season
- 7 Girona to Torla-where to stay along the way
- 8 Barcelona sites: attire
- 9 Driving Itinerary in Austria Advice Please
- 10 Train Travel in Germany
- 11 Castle Hunters on HGTV - anyone watch?
- 12 Italy with kids - lost in the wilderness of planning - please help
- 13 Advice on Tuscan hilltowns itinerary
- 14 Barcelona Itinerary
- 15 Texans Take a Tour
- 16 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 17 6 nights in Portugal? Suggestions?
- 18 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 19 Lisbon
- 20 Puglia, where to stay for 8 days or so
- 21 One night in Amsterdam?
- 22 A plethora of islands
- 23 Referendum in Greece
- 24 Place to stay--Ring of Kerry and Aran Islands
- 25 10 days in spain
affordable, reasonable, semi-cheap hotel options in menaggio OR bellagio
hi fodorites -