hi fodorites -
i know this is a lot to ask for...2 of us will be in como area in late august (high season!). i'm looking for a decently prices hotel or apartment for 2 nights. my budget is 90-130 euros per night. does this exist? if yes, please fork over your suggestions!
so far, i can only find hotel garni corona which looks decent but if i can find better, i will take it. http://hotelgarnicorona.com/rooms/
affordable, reasonable, semi-cheap hotel options in menaggio OR bellagio
hi fodorites -
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 2 Train from Rome Airport FCO to Florence
- 3 TR- A jaunt to Paris March 15
- 4 Traveling to Greece & Italy with FOOD allergy (tree nuts)
- 5 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 6 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 7 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 8 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 9 Top 5 choices from London
- 10 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 11 Transportation in Paris
- 12 Do American College Student IDs work for free museum entrance
- 13 Greek Island honeymoon
- 14 2 Days in Brussels
- 15 Santorini (Greece) : Ferries pros and cons
- 16 Arc de Triomphe Elevator
- 17 Europcar (via Kemwel) - rent GPS at pickup?
- 18 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 19 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 20 I'm Croatian, ask me anything!
- 21 Train from Milano Malpensa DIRECTLY to Bologna Centrale?
- 22 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 23 Paris and Rouen 2015
- 24 Plan for the Drive from York to Edinburgh
- 25 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...