hi fodorites -
i know this is a lot to ask for...2 of us will be in como area in late august (high season!). i'm looking for a decently prices hotel or apartment for 2 nights. my budget is 90-130 euros per night. does this exist? if yes, please fork over your suggestions!
so far, i can only find hotel garni corona which looks decent but if i can find better, i will take it. http://hotelgarnicorona.com/rooms/
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 2 Perugia and Rome by train and bus
- 3 Cheap airfare to Europe?
- 4 Classical Music in Milan
- 5 Italy/Switzerland in the fall
- 6 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 7 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 8 Need help paring down my 3 week intinerary Benelux/Germany!
- 9 Athens hotel with - you guessed it - view of the Acropolis
- 10 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 11 Pousadas in Portugal
- 12 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 13 Antiques shopping Rome
- 14 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 15 Scotland Trip Planning
- 16 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 17 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 18 Southern Italy with 3 teens for a week
- 19 Charlotte Bronte at the Soane
- 20 Paris food tours?
- 21 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 22 Lisbon Rental Car Pickup Location
- 23 Lake Maggiore
- 24 Sankt Goar to Cologne
- 25 Must sees in Malaga
affordable, reasonable, semi-cheap hotel options in menaggio OR bellagio
hi fodorites -