hi fodorites -
i know this is a lot to ask for...2 of us will be in como area in late august (high season!). i'm looking for a decently prices hotel or apartment for 2 nights. my budget is 90-130 euros per night. does this exist? if yes, please fork over your suggestions!
so far, i can only find hotel garni corona which looks decent but if i can find better, i will take it. http://hotelgarnicorona.com/rooms/
affordable, reasonable, semi-cheap hotel options in menaggio OR bellagio
hi fodorites -
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 2 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 3 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 4 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 5 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 6 nearby cities to london
- 7 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 8 London hotel
- 9 Prague - Tram #22
- 10 A drive in Europe
- 11 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 12 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 13 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 14 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 15 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 16 HELP FLORENCE TO ROME BY CAR WHAT TO DO
- 17 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 18 Where to stay in Rome
- 19 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 20 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 21 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 22 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 23 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 24 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 25 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days