hi fodorites -
i know this is a lot to ask for...2 of us will be in como area in late august (high season!). i'm looking for a decently prices hotel or apartment for 2 nights. my budget is 90-130 euros per night. does this exist? if yes, please fork over your suggestions!
so far, i can only find hotel garni corona which looks decent but if i can find better, i will take it. http://hotelgarnicorona.com/rooms/
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 2 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 3 Bike rental - Aix en Provence area
- 4 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 5 6 Days in Italy
- 6 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 7 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 8 Low Deposit Holidays| Low Cost Getaway| Secure From Book It Now
- 9 Have Toddler, Will Travel
- 10 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 11 Please Rec best VPN Internet service/company for Italy
- 12 Amsterdam Mayor retires
- 13 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 14 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 15 Stu Tower
- 16 Single Female Traveler in Italy
- 17 Maybe your worst nightmare...
- 18 Girl Talk -- Clothing for Amalfi Coast and Rome, 9/28-10/8
- 19 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 20 Two weeks in Greece early October
- 21 Crete Holiday
- 22 DeGaulle to the dock at Le Pecq?
- 23 What to do in San Marino + Internet connection
- 24 skopsko beer and shopsko salad. my week in macedonia
- 25 Spain, Portugal, 10 days family of 7.
affordable, reasonable, semi-cheap hotel options in menaggio OR bellagio
hi fodorites -