This Aug-Sep we'll be in Europe on our honeymoon, and visit the following cities:
Paris - Milan - Venice - Florence - Pienza - Ischia - Rome
We've never been to any Michelin-starred restaurants, and would love to experience it. The hotels we are staying at in Ischia and Rome have them on-site, however I can imagine it will be rather expensive.
Are there any not-sky-is-the-limit restaurants you would suggest? I found D'O restaurant in Milan after reading an interview with its chef and it seems like it's not too expensive, however it's quite far out of town.
Do you have any recommendations? We will only have a car for our Tuscany trip, so would be good if we can easily get to that place via short taxi ride or public transport.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 2 Poland to Austria In December
- 3 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 4 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 5 Best Neck Pillow
- 6 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 7 Using RenaultUSA.com
- 8 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 9 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 10 barcelona neighborhood
- 11 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 12 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 13 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 14 Tracking the Weather
- 15 Italy travel plan help
- 16 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 17 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 18 Alsace to Austria?
- 19 road trip through scotland
- 20 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 21 Wales
- 22 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 23 Tieks for travel
- 24 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 25 Where to eat in Rome?