This Aug-Sep we'll be in Europe on our honeymoon, and visit the following cities:
Paris - Milan - Venice - Florence - Pienza - Ischia - Rome
We've never been to any Michelin-starred restaurants, and would love to experience it. The hotels we are staying at in Ischia and Rome have them on-site, however I can imagine it will be rather expensive.
Are there any not-sky-is-the-limit restaurants you would suggest? I found D'O restaurant in Milan after reading an interview with its chef and it seems like it's not too expensive, however it's quite far out of town.
Do you have any recommendations? We will only have a car for our Tuscany trip, so would be good if we can easily get to that place via short taxi ride or public transport.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 25th Anniversary in Italy - Spring 2017
- 2 London Hotels
- 3 Paris hotels
- 4 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 5 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 6 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 7 Back from Paris
- 8 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 9 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 10 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 11 Summer Travel order
- 12 10 days in Paris and......
- 13 Another tipping question: concierges
- 14 Brugge hotel help
- 15 Luggage Storage
- 16 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 17 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 18 Romeloft Apartment Trastevere
- 19 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 20 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 21 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 22 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 23 LIsbon
- 24 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 25 International Flight Question