This Aug-Sep we'll be in Europe on our honeymoon, and visit the following cities:
Paris - Milan - Venice - Florence - Pienza - Ischia - Rome
We've never been to any Michelin-starred restaurants, and would love to experience it. The hotels we are staying at in Ischia and Rome have them on-site, however I can imagine it will be rather expensive.
Are there any not-sky-is-the-limit restaurants you would suggest? I found D'O restaurant in Milan after reading an interview with its chef and it seems like it's not too expensive, however it's quite far out of town.
Do you have any recommendations? We will only have a car for our Tuscany trip, so would be good if we can easily get to that place via short taxi ride or public transport.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AVE Train Advice from Madrid to Barcelona
- 2 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 3 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 4 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 5 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 6 help with Italy itinerary
- 7 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 8 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 9 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 10 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 11 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 12 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 13 Amalfi Help: Logistics and Planning
- 14 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 15 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 16 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 17 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 18 A week in Verona - day trip suggestions?
- 19 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 20 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 21 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 22 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 23 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 24 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 25 16-17 days in Western Europe