This Aug-Sep we'll be in Europe on our honeymoon, and visit the following cities:
Paris - Milan - Venice - Florence - Pienza - Ischia - Rome
We've never been to any Michelin-starred restaurants, and would love to experience it. The hotels we are staying at in Ischia and Rome have them on-site, however I can imagine it will be rather expensive.
Are there any not-sky-is-the-limit restaurants you would suggest? I found D'O restaurant in Milan after reading an interview with its chef and it seems like it's not too expensive, however it's quite far out of town.
Do you have any recommendations? We will only have a car for our Tuscany trip, so would be good if we can easily get to that place via short taxi ride or public transport.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토총판 노하우 【 'kakao: dnj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】
- 2 한국경마문화 ▣ 홈피:≫zkk47.com≪
- 3 온라인 신천지 ≪ 접속주소 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 4 한국경마문화 ▣ 홈피:≫zkk47.com≪
- 5 한국경마문화 ▣ 홈피:≫zkk47.com≪
- 6 부산경마문화 ▣ 홈피:≫zkk47.com≪
- 7 토토총판 합니다 【 'kakao: dnj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】
- 8 부산경마문화 ▣ 홈피:≫zkk47.com≪
- 9 Need Mobile phone advice for Italy
- 10 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 11 credit and debit cards
- 12 12 days in Western Sicily in April 2017 - itinerary questions
- 13 Almalfi
- 14 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona
- 15 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 16 Athens multi site pass
- 17 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 18 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 19 Layover of 10 hrs in london
- 20 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 21 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 22 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 23 Italy Dolomites in early April
- 24 Morgan Hotel London for solo female
- 25 Charming areas to explore in London