This Aug-Sep we'll be in Europe on our honeymoon, and visit the following cities:
Paris - Milan - Venice - Florence - Pienza - Ischia - Rome
We've never been to any Michelin-starred restaurants, and would love to experience it. The hotels we are staying at in Ischia and Rome have them on-site, however I can imagine it will be rather expensive.
Are there any not-sky-is-the-limit restaurants you would suggest? I found D'O restaurant in Milan after reading an interview with its chef and it seems like it's not too expensive, however it's quite far out of town.
Do you have any recommendations? We will only have a car for our Tuscany trip, so would be good if we can easily get to that place via short taxi ride or public transport.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 K-Day
- 2 UK Visa Help
- 3 Cell Phone Question
- 4 Skye to Edinburgh
- 5 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 6 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 7 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 8 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 9 Chime in on Portugal Itineraryy
- 10 Spain in December
- 11 advance tickets?
- 12 Help required with Itinerary
- 13 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 14 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 15 Greek Islands (small)
- 16 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 17 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 18 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 19 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 20 tickets for the Tower's Ceremony of the Keys
- 21 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 22 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 23 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 24 Best place to park in Bath and Windsor
- 25 How early in the spring to visit London & England?