This Aug-Sep we'll be in Europe on our honeymoon, and visit the following cities:
Paris - Milan - Venice - Florence - Pienza - Ischia - Rome
We've never been to any Michelin-starred restaurants, and would love to experience it. The hotels we are staying at in Ischia and Rome have them on-site, however I can imagine it will be rather expensive.
Are there any not-sky-is-the-limit restaurants you would suggest? I found D'O restaurant in Milan after reading an interview with its chef and it seems like it's not too expensive, however it's quite far out of town.
Do you have any recommendations? We will only have a car for our Tuscany trip, so would be good if we can easily get to that place via short taxi ride or public transport.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??
- 2 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 3 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 4 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 5 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 6 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 7 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 8 Car rental companies - why so many negative reviews?
- 9 Iceland rental camper company
- 10 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 11 southeast sicily town as home base
- 12 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 13 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 14 Chania
- 15 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 16 Incredibly Beautiful, Fira, Greece
- 17 Theoxenia on Santorini
- 18 Spanish food - not that special?
- 19 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 20 Rome travel book, Nice extra
- 21 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 22 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 23 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 24 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 25 Booking Irish Rail ticket