This Aug-Sep we'll be in Europe on our honeymoon, and visit the following cities:
Paris - Milan - Venice - Florence - Pienza - Ischia - Rome
We've never been to any Michelin-starred restaurants, and would love to experience it. The hotels we are staying at in Ischia and Rome have them on-site, however I can imagine it will be rather expensive.
Are there any not-sky-is-the-limit restaurants you would suggest? I found D'O restaurant in Milan after reading an interview with its chef and it seems like it's not too expensive, however it's quite far out of town.
Do you have any recommendations? We will only have a car for our Tuscany trip, so would be good if we can easily get to that place via short taxi ride or public transport.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 2 용인룸싸롱 ✰implbo.com✰ 일산룸싸롱 일산룸싸롱 #용인룸싸롱
- 3 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 4 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 5 A Month stay in Southern France
- 6 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 7 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 8 Revised itinerary for italy
- 9 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 10 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 11 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 12 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 13 Hotel in Vienna
- 14 Places of interest
- 15 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 16 Switzerland in November?
- 17 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 18 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 19 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 20 vienna
- 21 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 22 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 23 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 24 Ireland travel passport question
- 25 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help