This Aug-Sep we'll be in Europe on our honeymoon, and visit the following cities:
Paris - Milan - Venice - Florence - Pienza - Ischia - Rome
We've never been to any Michelin-starred restaurants, and would love to experience it. The hotels we are staying at in Ischia and Rome have them on-site, however I can imagine it will be rather expensive.
Are there any not-sky-is-the-limit restaurants you would suggest? I found D'O restaurant in Milan after reading an interview with its chef and it seems like it's not too expensive, however it's quite far out of town.
Do you have any recommendations? We will only have a car for our Tuscany trip, so would be good if we can easily get to that place via short taxi ride or public transport.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AVAST@ Installation renewal CONTACT☎18006817208 AVAST@Tec*h Supp0rt 24/7
- 2 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 3 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 4 Bruges
- 5 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 6 Driving through Paris
- 7 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 8 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 9 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 10 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 11 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 12 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 13 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 14 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 15 OUR 2-WEEK SPANISH JOURNEY: MADRID, TOLEDO, AND ANDALUCIA!
- 16 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 17 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 18 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 19 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 20 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 21 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 22 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 23 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 24 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 25 Birthday dinner in Salzburg