Yet another recommendation I'm looking for in France from the venerable school of Fodories: affordable French lessons for a month (if they come with an apt or room that's great-less to worry about)
In the past I've noticed that the rates were much more reasonable in areas like Brittany (compared to obviously Paris and bigger cities) but some are still a bit pricier than I prefer as I'm looking for an entire month, vs a week (and the prices don't change or get lower for many of these programs, if you stay longer) and I do want to just, in general, get referrals for the best that are out there since the folks on Fodors always have the inside scoop And by best I mean best experience.
Has anyone done French lessons/French tutor in France? Where did you do it? How much did it cost?
I'm open to different areas. I love to discover new places and I don't think there's any area of France I wouldn't like . That said, I'm not a big city person and prefer walkable towns/villages
Thank You in advance for any reccommendations!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 2 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 3 Barcelona alternative
- 4 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 5 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 6 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 7 travel to prague, vienna and munich
- 8 God Save the Queen?
- 9 Spanish Medical Providers
- 10 Trip Report: Scotland, Vienna, Prague, and Berlin (May/June 2017)
- 11 Italy Car Scam
- 12 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 13 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 14 Iceland early december visit
- 15 Paris to Italy
- 16 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 17 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 18 8 Days in Spain
- 19 9 Days in Spain
- 20 Christmas in Dresden 2017
- 21 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 22 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 23 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 24 Milan or Turin
- 25 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice