Yet another recommendation I'm looking for in France from the venerable school of Fodories: affordable French lessons for a month (if they come with an apt or room that's great-less to worry about)
In the past I've noticed that the rates were much more reasonable in areas like Brittany (compared to obviously Paris and bigger cities) but some are still a bit pricier than I prefer as I'm looking for an entire month, vs a week (and the prices don't change or get lower for many of these programs, if you stay longer) and I do want to just, in general, get referrals for the best that are out there since the folks on Fodors always have the inside scoop And by best I mean best experience.
Has anyone done French lessons/French tutor in France? Where did you do it? How much did it cost?
I'm open to different areas. I love to discover new places and I don't think there's any area of France I wouldn't like . That said, I'm not a big city person and prefer walkable towns/villages
Thank You in advance for any reccommendations!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 2 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 3 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 4 Salzburg itinerary review
- 5 Paris in November
- 6 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 7 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 8 Best coffeeshop in Amsterdam for a noob?
- 9 What's a must to buy in Paris?
- 10 Shorts in South of France?
- 11 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 12 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 13 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 14 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 15 Northern Tucany / Southern Emilia-Romagna / Cinc Terre What to Do?
- 16 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 17 Bath/Cotswolds
- 18 Reports on trekking in Iceland
- 19 Thinking about the Fjords
- 20 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 21 Globus Iberian Tour
- 22 Staying in Madrid for one night?
- 23 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 24 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 25 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch