Yet another recommendation I'm looking for in France from the venerable school of Fodories: affordable French lessons for a month (if they come with an apt or room that's great-less to worry about)
In the past I've noticed that the rates were much more reasonable in areas like Brittany (compared to obviously Paris and bigger cities) but some are still a bit pricier than I prefer as I'm looking for an entire month, vs a week (and the prices don't change or get lower for many of these programs, if you stay longer) and I do want to just, in general, get referrals for the best that are out there since the folks on Fodors always have the inside scoop And by best I mean best experience.
Has anyone done French lessons/French tutor in France? Where did you do it? How much did it cost?
I'm open to different areas. I love to discover new places and I don't think there's any area of France I wouldn't like . That said, I'm not a big city person and prefer walkable towns/villages
Thank You in advance for any reccommendations!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 VERIZON @password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tech c*Are
- 2 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 3 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 4 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 5 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 6 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 7 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 8 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 9 Paris hotel
- 10 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 11 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 12 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 13 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 14 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 15 Stuck in Paris
- 16 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 17 Berlin to ?
- 18 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 19 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 20 Renting a car in Greece
- 21 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 22 Spain - day driver advice
- 23 Greece
- 24 Ex-pats with young kids
- 25 Iceland france spain