Im hoping to learn French in France sometime next summer for about 10-12 weeks (depending on price). I'd love accommodation to be included and some meals as well. I assume this is going to be kind of expensive, but I'll (hopefully) be in Spain as a language assistant for about 8 moths making very little money- so I'm not sure how much I'll be able to save. Im going with some money saved up from working here in the US, but I don't know if that will last me 8+ months. Any volunteer or work programs where I can exchange labor for French classes would be amazing.
Thanks for your help!
Affordable French language course in France?
- 1 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 2 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 3 May 24, 2013. How to avoid lines in Paris, and other observations
- 4 Time in Strasbourg?
- 5 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 6 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 7 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 8 Free/cheap things to do in London
- 9 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 10 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 11 Two weeks in Paris, Provence, and the French Riviera
- 12 Where to travel to after Croatia????
- 13 Dolomites Drives
- 14 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 15 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 16 Istanbul Logistics Help
- 17 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 18 Cinque Terre card and train
- 19 2001: A Maitaitom Italian Odyssey - "The Lost Trip Report"
- 20 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 21 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 22 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 23 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 24 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 25 Which tour company would be best?