Im hoping to learn French in France sometime next summer for about 10-12 weeks (depending on price). I'd love accommodation to be included and some meals as well. I assume this is going to be kind of expensive, but I'll (hopefully) be in Spain as a language assistant for about 8 moths making very little money- so I'm not sure how much I'll be able to save. Im going with some money saved up from working here in the US, but I don't know if that will last me 8+ months. Any volunteer or work programs where I can exchange labor for French classes would be amazing.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 2 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 3 Prague itinerary advice
- 4 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 5 Ideas for driving from Barcelona to Bordeaux
- 6 Santorini lodging
- 7 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 8 Ireland
- 9 Killarney
- 10 Italian car factory tours
- 11 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 12 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 13 No Periods in British Written English!
- 14 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 15 Self drive tour companies
- 16 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 17 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 18 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 19 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 20 Best soft sand beaches, Ischia
- 21 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 22 10 day Italy
- 23 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 24 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 25 Amalfi or Tuscany?