Im hoping to learn French in France sometime next summer for about 10-12 weeks (depending on price). I'd love accommodation to be included and some meals as well. I assume this is going to be kind of expensive, but I'll (hopefully) be in Spain as a language assistant for about 8 moths making very little money- so I'm not sure how much I'll be able to save. Im going with some money saved up from working here in the US, but I don't know if that will last me 8+ months. Any volunteer or work programs where I can exchange labor for French classes would be amazing.
Thanks for your help!
Affordable French language course in France?
- 1 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 2 Granada on Sunday
- 3 Four Days in Seville
- 4 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 5 St. Peter's Tomb at the Necropolis Scavi Fact or Fiction?
- 6 Top flamenco in Barcelona this fall - every night!
- 7 Home base in Provence in July
- 8 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 9 IRELAND ELECTRONIC HELP
- 10 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 11 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 12 Revamped Summer Plan - Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy
- 13 Crete to Sifnos by Ferry?
- 14 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 15 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 16 Northern Italy
- 17 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 18 Formal Tours of the Marais paris
- 19 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 20 2001: A Maitaitom Italian Odyssey - "The Lost Trip Report"
- 21 Best area for wine and which one?
- 22 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 23 Four days to wander France???
- 24 jungfraujoch mid june
- 25 Tierentyne mustard on a Sunday