Im hoping to learn French in France sometime next summer for about 10-12 weeks (depending on price). I'd love accommodation to be included and some meals as well. I assume this is going to be kind of expensive, but I'll (hopefully) be in Spain as a language assistant for about 8 moths making very little money- so I'm not sure how much I'll be able to save. Im going with some money saved up from working here in the US, but I don't know if that will last me 8+ months. Any volunteer or work programs where I can exchange labor for French classes would be amazing.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 2 Assist: Tec*h SUPP0RT NORTON CONTACT 1:8OO:681:72O8 NORTON 24*7
- 3 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 4 Threat Level in UK
- 5 IWM
- 6 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 7 One night in the Dolomites
- 8 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 9 Itinery help Crete
- 10 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 11 Madrid or Barcelona first?
- 12 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 13 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 14 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 15 3 nights in Madrid
- 16 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 17 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 18 London 6 day itinerary
- 19 Rome hotel
- 20 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 21 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 22 London Hotel - Different Request
- 23 alcazar question and seville advice
- 24 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 25 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?