Im hoping to learn French in France sometime next summer for about 10-12 weeks (depending on price). I'd love accommodation to be included and some meals as well. I assume this is going to be kind of expensive, but I'll (hopefully) be in Spain as a language assistant for about 8 moths making very little money- so I'm not sure how much I'll be able to save. Im going with some money saved up from working here in the US, but I don't know if that will last me 8+ months. Any volunteer or work programs where I can exchange labor for French classes would be amazing.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 2 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 3 getting to CDG
- 4 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 5 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 6 A Month stay in Southern France
- 7 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 8 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 9 Revised itinerary for italy
- 10 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 11 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 12 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 13 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 14 Hotel in Vienna
- 15 Places of interest
- 16 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 17 Switzerland in November?
- 18 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 19 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 20 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 21 vienna
- 22 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 23 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 24 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 25 Ireland travel passport question