Hey! This may seem like silly question, but I don't want to have any problems with my carry-on bag. The Aer Lingus web site states that cabin baggage must not exceed 22in x 18in x 10in, however, the bag I wish to carry on (which is a soft duffel w/out wheels)is 21.5 x 13.5 x 12.5. Though it isn't more in terms of linear inches, it's smallest side is more than the 10 in. stated (the site didn't mention linear inches). Should this be a problem?
Aer Lingus Carry-On Bag Sizes, should this be a problem?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 2 Ireland Southwest
- 3 London and Where Else in late December?
- 4 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 5 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 6 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 7 Matisse at Tate
- 8 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 9 Teaching English in Europe or Asia
- 10 3 weeks in Europe
- 11 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 12 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 13 Bologna airport to train to Florence
- 14 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 15 Small Group walking tour Switzerland
- 16 Andaluzia - where to stay in Seville and Malaga?
- 17 Istanbul Itinerary
- 18 Germany and Poland Itinerary - Would appreciate feedback
- 19 Bologna tips
- 20 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 21 Edinburgh - outings?
- 22 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 23 Spain - Cadaques to Girona
- 24 plug adaptors for Switzerland
- 25 What to wear