Hey! This may seem like silly question, but I don't want to have any problems with my carry-on bag. The Aer Lingus web site states that cabin baggage must not exceed 22in x 18in x 10in, however, the bag I wish to carry on (which is a soft duffel w/out wheels)is 21.5 x 13.5 x 12.5. Though it isn't more in terms of linear inches, it's smallest side is more than the 10 in. stated (the site didn't mention linear inches). Should this be a problem?
Aer Lingus Carry-On Bag Sizes, should this be a problem?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 2 Italy - Month of July
- 3 Your favourite places in Bath
- 4 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 5 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 6 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 7 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 8 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 9 Shipping Prosecco
- 10 Venice Day Trip--Leave on 7:30 pm or midnight train back to Bologna?
- 11 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 12 Europe Tour with Kids
- 13 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 14 Ways to travel from Venice to Bologna
- 15 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 16 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 17 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 18 Italy and Croatia
- 19 Venice: Vene, Vidi, but not even close to Vici
- 20 Lakes District UK
- 21 Kimhe--flamenco
- 22 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 23 My experiences in Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Madrid, Segovia & Toledo
- 24 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?
- 25 Italy 14 days