This is our (family) 1st trip to the city of Paris....I do not want to rush as I am sure I will be back to explore in the future....however I need some expert advise
Do not want to climb the eiffel towel
Do not want to explore Louvre and disappointingly small Mona Lisa on such a small tour
DAY 1 FRIDAY
I shall reach Paris by 11am from a scenic train ride from switzerland....will head straight to my hotel.....lunch......I plan to do the following in the exact order:
Arc De Triomphe
Eiffel Tower (I would like to know which is the best spot to view it from? Place de Trocade?
DAY 2 SATURDAY
Lunch @ Latin Quarters
Jardin De Luxembourgh
Louvre (from outside)
Siene River Cruise (Please let me know where can I book it in advance)
DAY 3 SUNDAY
Sacre Couer Basilica
Please suggest us a few more things to explore on Sunday or in general. We have the whole Sunday to spare. We are leaving for London next day early morning.
Thanks in Advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 2 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 3 France for a month in 2017
- 4 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 5 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 6 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 7 15 days trip to Europe
- 8 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 9 Day trips from Uzes
- 10 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 11 HELP! Anyone ever done the walk from TELLARO to LERICI in Liguria?
- 12 An introduction to Italy (Lerici, Barga, and Lucca)
- 13 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 14 Vuerling airlines
- 15 Chinese visit to France
- 16 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 17 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 18 All of Spain or something else..?
- 19 Barcelona extension
- 20 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 21 Europe itinerary review
- 22 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 23 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 24 How Challenging Did You Find German to Learn?
- 25 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.