This is our (family) 1st trip to the city of Paris....I do not want to rush as I am sure I will be back to explore in the future....however I need some expert advise
Do not want to climb the eiffel towel
Do not want to explore Louvre and disappointingly small Mona Lisa on such a small tour
DAY 1 FRIDAY
I shall reach Paris by 11am from a scenic train ride from switzerland....will head straight to my hotel.....lunch......I plan to do the following in the exact order:
Arc De Triomphe
Eiffel Tower (I would like to know which is the best spot to view it from? Place de Trocade?
DAY 2 SATURDAY
Lunch @ Latin Quarters
Jardin De Luxembourgh
Louvre (from outside)
Siene River Cruise (Please let me know where can I book it in advance)
DAY 3 SUNDAY
Sacre Couer Basilica
Please suggest us a few more things to explore on Sunday or in general. We have the whole Sunday to spare. We are leaving for London next day early morning.
Thanks in Advance.
Advise required with PARIS Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 2 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 3 Portugal epidemic warning (November 2014)!
- 4 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 5 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 6 Day trips from Lisbon
- 7 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 8 Italian Lakes
- 9 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 10 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 11 3 weeks (actually 20 nights!) in Spain
- 12 booking hotels on trip advisor vs booking.com, etc
- 13 Olive oil disaster in 2014
- 14 No Pooh in Poland
- 15 Another Paris apartment and Navigo Dcouverte thread
- 16 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 17 Help with a short post-cruise stay in (potentially) Sorrento
- 18 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 19 Venice/Rome/Florence/London
- 20 Taormina Sicily
- 21 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 22 Which West & East European Countries give the best bang for the buck?
- 23 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 24 So that is why German hotels have such expensive WIFI
- 25 Naxos in May