This is our (family) 1st trip to the city of Paris....I do not want to rush as I am sure I will be back to explore in the future....however I need some expert advise
Do not want to climb the eiffel towel
Do not want to explore Louvre and disappointingly small Mona Lisa on such a small tour
DAY 1 FRIDAY
I shall reach Paris by 11am from a scenic train ride from switzerland....will head straight to my hotel.....lunch......I plan to do the following in the exact order:
Arc De Triomphe
Eiffel Tower (I would like to know which is the best spot to view it from? Place de Trocade?
DAY 2 SATURDAY
Lunch @ Latin Quarters
Jardin De Luxembourgh
Louvre (from outside)
Siene River Cruise (Please let me know where can I book it in advance)
DAY 3 SUNDAY
Sacre Couer Basilica
Please suggest us a few more things to explore on Sunday or in general. We have the whole Sunday to spare. We are leaving for London next day early morning.
Thanks in Advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Summer Travel order
- 2 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 3 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 4 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 5 Dijon in December!
- 6 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 7 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 8 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 9 Another tipping question: concierges
- 10 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 11 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 12 Trip suggestion
- 13 Krakow or Warsaw?
- 14 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 15 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 16 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 17 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 18 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 19 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 20 I'm looking for a guide in Moldova
- 21 Spain in July
- 22 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 23 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 24 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 25 Acorn TV