This is our (family) 1st trip to the city of Paris....I do not want to rush as I am sure I will be back to explore in the future....however I need some expert advise
Do not want to climb the eiffel towel
Do not want to explore Louvre and disappointingly small Mona Lisa on such a small tour
DAY 1 FRIDAY
I shall reach Paris by 11am from a scenic train ride from switzerland....will head straight to my hotel.....lunch......I plan to do the following in the exact order:
Arc De Triomphe
Eiffel Tower (I would like to know which is the best spot to view it from? Place de Trocade?
DAY 2 SATURDAY
Lunch @ Latin Quarters
Jardin De Luxembourgh
Louvre (from outside)
Siene River Cruise (Please let me know where can I book it in advance)
DAY 3 SUNDAY
Sacre Couer Basilica
Please suggest us a few more things to explore on Sunday or in general. We have the whole Sunday to spare. We are leaving for London next day early morning.
Thanks in Advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CASH OR CARD?
- 2 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 3 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 4 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 5 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 6 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 7 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 8 Hiking in Switzerland
- 9 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 10 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 11 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 12 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 13 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 14 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 15 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 16 2 days in Lugano area
- 17 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 18 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 19 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
- 20 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 21 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 22 Help on ancient history route
- 23 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 24 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 25 Train-Dijon/Paris/BruxellesMidi/Bruges