This is our (family) 1st trip to the city of Paris....I do not want to rush as I am sure I will be back to explore in the future....however I need some expert advise
Do not want to climb the eiffel towel
Do not want to explore Louvre and disappointingly small Mona Lisa on such a small tour
DAY 1 FRIDAY
I shall reach Paris by 11am from a scenic train ride from switzerland....will head straight to my hotel.....lunch......I plan to do the following in the exact order:
Arc De Triomphe
Eiffel Tower (I would like to know which is the best spot to view it from? Place de Trocade?
DAY 2 SATURDAY
Lunch @ Latin Quarters
Jardin De Luxembourgh
Louvre (from outside)
Siene River Cruise (Please let me know where can I book it in advance)
DAY 3 SUNDAY
Sacre Couer Basilica
Please suggest us a few more things to explore on Sunday or in general. We have the whole Sunday to spare. We are leaving for London next day early morning.
Thanks in Advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 zoho 1888:260:2909 password reset contact Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 One way car rentals from Croatia to Greece
- 3 Speeding ticket in France, need help understanding ticket
- 4 Talk to me about Mallorca...
- 5 Orvieto - dealbreaker? Hourly bell chimes even in the night?
- 6 Spanish Medical Providers
- 7 Italy Car Scam
- 8 Portugal - 1st timers. Advice please...
- 9 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 10 Mallorca or Ibiza in Late march/Early april?
- 11 Russia in two weeks in December
- 12 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 13 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 14 Norway Honeymoon
- 15 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 16 Schengen Rule
- 17 Quizz !
- 18 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 19 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 20 Trip Report 14th-17th October
- 21 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 22 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 23 Amalfi Coast - November - Few Questions/Queries in our mind
- 24 9 Days in Spain
- 25 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)