This is our (family) 1st trip to the city of Paris....I do not want to rush as I am sure I will be back to explore in the future....however I need some expert advise
Do not want to climb the eiffel towel
Do not want to explore Louvre and disappointingly small Mona Lisa on such a small tour
DAY 1 FRIDAY
I shall reach Paris by 11am from a scenic train ride from switzerland....will head straight to my hotel.....lunch......I plan to do the following in the exact order:
Arc De Triomphe
Eiffel Tower (I would like to know which is the best spot to view it from? Place de Trocade?
DAY 2 SATURDAY
Lunch @ Latin Quarters
Jardin De Luxembourgh
Louvre (from outside)
Siene River Cruise (Please let me know where can I book it in advance)
DAY 3 SUNDAY
Sacre Couer Basilica
Please suggest us a few more things to explore on Sunday or in general. We have the whole Sunday to spare. We are leaving for London next day early morning.
Thanks in Advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 2 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 3 First timer
- 4 Rome - To Tour or Not to Tour
- 5 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 6 Hotel comes back with lower price after booking with booking dot com
- 7 Advise on where to base in Ireland for 2 week trip
- 8 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 9 Greece, Italy Or Swiss in Late Oct ??
- 10 Italy in 3 days
- 11 Trip Report Paris, Avignon, Lyon, Turin, Genoa, Reggio Emilia, Venice 2014
- 12 Getting Around Toledo
- 13 four old ladies in spain
- 14 Day trip to Pompeii from Napoli
- 15 Our Next Europe Trip
- 16 South of France - TR in Pictures
- 17 9 days in Austria. Vienna plus 4 days w/car, Salzburg, then train back
- 18 Looking for music in Istanbul
- 19 Rental Car in Austria
- 20 From Schipol to ?
- 21 Planning our Honeymoon
- 22 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 23 Is this too much? 10 days in Italy
- 24 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau
- 25 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.