I will make my solo trip to Italy for 2 weeks this coming October. I'm in dilemma whether to stay in Milan or Lake Como after Genoa. This is because I will go to Interlaken in the next day. So I have 2 options here:-
a. Morning train from Genoa to Milan. Arrive, spend sometime to explore the city (The Scala, Duomo & Vittorio Emanuele II Gallery). Afternoon, train to Lake Como and spend 1-2 hour there and come back to Milan to stay for the night; or
b. After spend the morning until late afternoon in Milan, go to Lake Como and spend the night there?
I'm thinking to go back to Milan to see the night life there, but then I think it will be beautiful to have some rest in nature at Lake Como since I'm more to nature person. Which will you suggest for the best?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona - Tickets to Gaudi sites
- 2 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 3 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?
- 4 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 5 Italy train strike - high speed trains?
- 6 Italy by Train - Sequence Recommendations
- 7 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 8 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 9 Italy by car
- 10 Spain and Portugal for two and a half weeks
- 11 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 12 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 13 Off to Ireland again! Solo trip...
- 14 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 15 Fill 4 or 5 days for me please-Spain
- 16 Our Amalfi Coast Adventure—Orlando to Dublin to Naples to Praiano
- 17 Ireland in October?
- 18 Barcelona-Valencia- ??? - Barcelona
- 19 Driving through the Pyrenees
- 20 St Andrews or Edinburgh
- 21 Going to Denmark, Norway – what is there to see?
- 22 Itinerary….Need help from Ireland Guru's
- 23 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 24 Lyon
- 25 Dolomites October 14-18