I will make my solo trip to Italy for 2 weeks this coming October. I'm in dilemma whether to stay in Milan or Lake Como after Genoa. This is because I will go to Interlaken in the next day. So I have 2 options here:-
a. Morning train from Genoa to Milan. Arrive, spend sometime to explore the city (The Scala, Duomo & Vittorio Emanuele II Gallery). Afternoon, train to Lake Como and spend 1-2 hour there and come back to Milan to stay for the night; or
b. After spend the morning until late afternoon in Milan, go to Lake Como and spend the night there?
I'm thinking to go back to Milan to see the night life there, but then I think it will be beautiful to have some rest in nature at Lake Como since I'm more to nature person. Which will you suggest for the best?
ADVISE: Overnight at Milan or Lake Como
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 2 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 3 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 4 Recommendation for a wine tour departing from Strasbourg.
- 5 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 6 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 7 ITALY
- 8 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 9 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 10 Akrotiri Tours
- 11 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 12 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 13 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 14 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?
- 15 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 16 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 17 Dresden: 6 nights too many?
- 18 Sorrento - 2.5 days itinerary help
- 19 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 20 Northern Spain
- 21 Amsterdam: arriving 8/25 to depart on 8/30 Rhine river cruise
- 22 London hotel tax is 20%
- 23 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 24 France: which maps?
- 25 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?