I will make my solo trip to Italy for 2 weeks this coming October. I'm in dilemma whether to stay in Milan or Lake Como after Genoa. This is because I will go to Interlaken in the next day. So I have 2 options here:-
a. Morning train from Genoa to Milan. Arrive, spend sometime to explore the city (The Scala, Duomo & Vittorio Emanuele II Gallery). Afternoon, train to Lake Como and spend 1-2 hour there and come back to Milan to stay for the night; or
b. After spend the morning until late afternoon in Milan, go to Lake Como and spend the night there?
I'm thinking to go back to Milan to see the night life there, but then I think it will be beautiful to have some rest in nature at Lake Como since I'm more to nature person. Which will you suggest for the best?
ADVISE: Overnight at Milan or Lake Como
- 1 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 2 CIE Tours of Ireland - any opinions?
- 3 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 4 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 5 Flying from New York City to Cinque Terre, Italy
- 6 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 7 Last monte Paris apartment
- 8 MILAN BUS STATION / MILAN CENTRALE RR - Correct Station?
- 9 Which tour company would be best?
- 10 Britain Ireland and Scotland Tours
- 11 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 12 CIE TOURS? or Any other suggestions?
- 13 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 14 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 15 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 16 Travel tip- Florence to nice
- 17 Travel witha bike between Ventimiglia and Genova
- 18 Germany student visa to tourist visa
- 19 "Our Small Adventure" an Ongoing Paris Trip Report
- 20 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 21 Backpacking through Europe
- 22 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 23 Mobile Phone Users Cut International telephone charges
- 24 Airport transfer from Sorrento to Naples
- 25 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!