I will make my solo trip to Italy for 2 weeks this coming October. I'm in dilemma whether to stay in Milan or Lake Como after Genoa. This is because I will go to Interlaken in the next day. So I have 2 options here:-
a. Morning train from Genoa to Milan. Arrive, spend sometime to explore the city (The Scala, Duomo & Vittorio Emanuele II Gallery). Afternoon, train to Lake Como and spend 1-2 hour there and come back to Milan to stay for the night; or
b. After spend the morning until late afternoon in Milan, go to Lake Como and spend the night there?
I'm thinking to go back to Milan to see the night life there, but then I think it will be beautiful to have some rest in nature at Lake Como since I'm more to nature person. Which will you suggest for the best?
ADVISE: Overnight at Milan or Lake Como
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins)
- 2 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 3 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 4 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 5 tour guides in rome
- 6 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 7 4 Cs-Champagne, Cartier, Chanel & Christmas in Paris 2013 were fantastic!
- 8 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 9 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 10 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 11 Seaside island village in Greece
- 12 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 13 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 14 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 15 7 days in Greece
- 16 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 17 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 18 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 19 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 20 Spain itineraries
- 21 Itinerary Help!
- 22 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 23 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 24 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 25 Scotland