I will make my solo trip to Italy for 2 weeks this coming October. I'm in dilemma whether to stay in Milan or Lake Como after Genoa. This is because I will go to Interlaken in the next day. So I have 2 options here:-
a. Morning train from Genoa to Milan. Arrive, spend sometime to explore the city (The Scala, Duomo & Vittorio Emanuele II Gallery). Afternoon, train to Lake Como and spend 1-2 hour there and come back to Milan to stay for the night; or
b. After spend the morning until late afternoon in Milan, go to Lake Como and spend the night there?
I'm thinking to go back to Milan to see the night life there, but then I think it will be beautiful to have some rest in nature at Lake Como since I'm more to nature person. Which will you suggest for the best?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 To Note Skin Healthy And Young !
- 2 Montpellier to Arles
- 3 http://nutritionplanreview.com/white-light-smile-reviews/
- 4 Piazza Navona
- 5 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 6 Venice at Christmas
- 7 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 8 Seville bus information
- 9 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 10 Athens, Greece--transfer from airport to downtown hotel
- 11 Europe Itinerary
- 12 Where to stay in Paris for our 1st time there?
- 13 The highlands
- 14 Where To Buy Caffeine Capsules/Pills In Nice, France
- 15 Can I buy a Sim card at FCO? Terminal 3
- 16 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 17 Alhambra discount tickets
- 18 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 19 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 20 Iceland & Scotland in 7 days: What to do?
- 21 Berlin to Barcelona
- 22 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 23 Scotland - Hiking - Fort William or Isle of Skye
- 24 Rhine River
- 25 Mysterious EuropCar charge 4.5 months after turning in car