I will make my solo trip to Italy for 2 weeks this coming October. I'm in dilemma whether to stay in Milan or Lake Como after Genoa. This is because I will go to Interlaken in the next day. So I have 2 options here:-
a. Morning train from Genoa to Milan. Arrive, spend sometime to explore the city (The Scala, Duomo & Vittorio Emanuele II Gallery). Afternoon, train to Lake Como and spend 1-2 hour there and come back to Milan to stay for the night; or
b. After spend the morning until late afternoon in Milan, go to Lake Como and spend the night there?
I'm thinking to go back to Milan to see the night life there, but then I think it will be beautiful to have some rest in nature at Lake Como since I'm more to nature person. Which will you suggest for the best?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland Trip
- 2 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 3 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 4 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 5 Honeymoon Help! September 2016
- 6 3 seniors to do Scotland
- 7 Any special about stockholm (13th or 14th to go Stockholm)?
- 8 Montenegro in September
- 9 3 week stay in Scotland
- 10 Paris, France
- 11 Troyes or Colmar around Christmas?
- 12 sfo to europe
- 13 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 14 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 15 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 16 A Walk in Tuscany, New Places to Discover, & A Life Time of memories
- 17 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?
- 18 What one thing in Paris?
- 19 Suggestions for base in the Var
- 20 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 21 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 22 Rue des Rosiers
- 23 Help with final 6 days of Norway itinerary
- 24 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 25 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?