I will make my solo trip to Italy for 2 weeks this coming October. I'm in dilemma whether to stay in Milan or Lake Como after Genoa. This is because I will go to Interlaken in the next day. So I have 2 options here:-
a. Morning train from Genoa to Milan. Arrive, spend sometime to explore the city (The Scala, Duomo & Vittorio Emanuele II Gallery). Afternoon, train to Lake Como and spend 1-2 hour there and come back to Milan to stay for the night; or
b. After spend the morning until late afternoon in Milan, go to Lake Como and spend the night there?
I'm thinking to go back to Milan to see the night life there, but then I think it will be beautiful to have some rest in nature at Lake Como since I'm more to nature person. Which will you suggest for the best?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 2 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 3 Salzburg itinerary review
- 4 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
- 5 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 6 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 7 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 8 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 9 Milan and Lake Como
- 10 weekend from cologne germany
- 11 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 12 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 13 Rome to Naples/Pompeii
- 14 Switzerland in September
- 15 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 16 Where to eat in Rome?
- 17 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 18 de Roma A Como en 6 días
- 19 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 20 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 21 Positano or Sorrento?
- 22 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 23 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 24 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 25 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?