I will make my solo trip to Italy for 2 weeks this coming October. I'm in dilemma whether to stay in Milan or Lake Como after Genoa. This is because I will go to Interlaken in the next day. So I have 2 options here:-
a. Morning train from Genoa to Milan. Arrive, spend sometime to explore the city (The Scala, Duomo & Vittorio Emanuele II Gallery). Afternoon, train to Lake Como and spend 1-2 hour there and come back to Milan to stay for the night; or
b. After spend the morning until late afternoon in Milan, go to Lake Como and spend the night there?
I'm thinking to go back to Milan to see the night life there, but then I think it will be beautiful to have some rest in nature at Lake Como since I'm more to nature person. Which will you suggest for the best?
ADVISE: Overnight at Milan or Lake Como
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague - cool & unusual things to see
- 2 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 3 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 4 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 5 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 6 For 20,000 Euros, carve your initials in the Roman Colosseum
- 7 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 8 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 9 Italian Lakes
- 10 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 11 To live in Cinque Terre National Park
- 12 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 13 Best town to stay in when visiting Grossglockner area in Austria?
- 14 Amsterdam and An Amputee
- 15 Dolomites - Where to stay!
- 16 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 17 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 18 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 19 Dolomites in May? Worth it?
- 20 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 21 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 22 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 23 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 24 Naxos in May
- 25 Tips for Chamonix in June?