My wife and I are planning for a Mid March trip to Ireland and N.Ireland, before taking a ferry over to Scotland and driving down to London.
We allocated about 6 days for Ireland, I understand from all the discussions around here that 6 days will not get us to a lot of attractions and not to trust those online traveling time calculator.
Would like to ask what is a realistic traveling time from Cork to Belfast and/or Larne?
Traveling time would probably include toilet/coffee breaks if its too long.
Any help would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 2 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 3 마카오카지노♪→】『 jion.ze.am 』【 ←♪슈퍼카지노
- 4 생중계카지노♪→】『 jion.ze.am 』【 ←♪슈퍼카지노
- 5 Spain and South of France
- 6 생방송카지노♬→(『 JION.ZE.AM 』 )←♬슈퍼카지노
- 7 Andalucia itinerary help
- 8 와와카지노♌→】『 jion.ze.am 』【 ←♌슈퍼카지노
- 9 온라인카지노☤→(『 JION.ZE.AM 』 )←☤슈퍼카지노
- 10 Santorini lodging
- 11 실시간카지노♆→(『 JION.ZE.AM 』 )←♆슈퍼카지노
- 12 아시아카지노☭→(『 JION.ZE.AM 』 )←☭슈퍼카지노
- 13 슈퍼카지노☂→(『 JION.ZE.AM 』 )←☂슈퍼카지노
- 14 아시안카지노☠→(『 JION.ZE.AM 』 )←☠슈퍼카지노
- 15 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 16 Germany family road trip help!
- 17 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 18 Overnight at Heathrow
- 19 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 20 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 21 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 22 Prague
- 23 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 24 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 25 9 days in London