My wife and I are planning for a Mid March trip to Ireland and N.Ireland, before taking a ferry over to Scotland and driving down to London.
We allocated about 6 days for Ireland, I understand from all the discussions around here that 6 days will not get us to a lot of attractions and not to trust those online traveling time calculator.
Would like to ask what is a realistic traveling time from Cork to Belfast and/or Larne?
Traveling time would probably include toilet/coffee breaks if its too long.
Any help would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?
- 2 sim card
- 3 Plan Italy trip
- 4 Restauant Suggestions for our Spain Trip
- 5 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 6 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 7 apartments florence
- 8 Cell phones in France and England
- 9 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 10 Italy Tuscany or Umbria, Naples area advice please
- 11 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 12 Florence, Italy
- 13 Italy trains question
- 14 Madrid - Madrid - 9 days
- 15 Planning a trip to Madrid and Granada
- 16 Girls Trip to Rome!
- 17 How to split time between Dubrovnik and Split?
- 18 Road Trip! Two weeks in Ireland with planning advice for you.
- 19 FCO connection time
- 20 Ireland Trip + 3 days in Dublin
- 21 Slovania & Croatia
- 22 Layover Madrid Info Help
- 23 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 24 Train rides
- 25 Departure Tax in UK