My wife and I are planning for a Mid March trip to Ireland and N.Ireland, before taking a ferry over to Scotland and driving down to London.
We allocated about 6 days for Ireland, I understand from all the discussions around here that 6 days will not get us to a lot of attractions and not to trust those online traveling time calculator.
Would like to ask what is a realistic traveling time from Cork to Belfast and/or Larne?
Traveling time would probably include toilet/coffee breaks if its too long.
Any help would be appreciated.
Advise on Ireland/N.Ireland trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Three Centre Holiday, Italy
- 2 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 3 Hotel in Venice
- 4 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 5 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 6 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 7 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 8 Greece Italy and Turkey
- 9 Signal strength of T-Mobile phones in UK, Denmark, & Sweden
- 10 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 11 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 12 Paris to Rome
- 13 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 14 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 15 London tube
- 16 bath or york
- 17 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 18 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 19 Lavender Fields
- 20 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 21 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 22 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 23 Local Tour in Provence?
- 24 Best Time to Buy Eurostar Tickets
- 25 Ste Remy France