My wife and I are planning for a Mid March trip to Ireland and N.Ireland, before taking a ferry over to Scotland and driving down to London.
We allocated about 6 days for Ireland, I understand from all the discussions around here that 6 days will not get us to a lot of attractions and not to trust those online traveling time calculator.
Would like to ask what is a realistic traveling time from Cork to Belfast and/or Larne?
Traveling time would probably include toilet/coffee breaks if its too long.
Any help would be appreciated.
Advise on Ireland/N.Ireland trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 2 Does ticket to Delacroix allow entry to Louvre?
- 3 Any trouble using credit card on Bono Turistico Granada website?
- 4 Saone River Burgundy self-drive barge need itinerary
- 5 Help plan my honeymoon! Northern Spain, and/or Lisbon or Bordeaux
- 6 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 7 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 8 Rome Itinerary -- done my homework, please comment
- 9 UK's 6 month tourist visa
- 10 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 11 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 12 First Time in Italy 12-14 Days
- 13 Provence to Toulouse: Trip Planning Help Needed
- 14 Slow, south of france with a baby, a five year old and no driving
- 15 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 16 Prague to Dubrovnik Itinerary Suggestions wanted
- 17 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 18 First time in Ireland...have just 5 days to see a lot! Need advice
- 19 Como Lake for Easter weekend - is a rental car worthwhile?
- 20 Itinerary Help- 12 day trip to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague
- 21 Any Pros Out There on Sending FedEx from Italy to U.S.?
- 22 Hotels in old Rome
- 23 Car rental at Athens airport
- 24 DB Bahn : Budapest to Prague
- 25 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations