My wife and I are planning for a Mid March trip to Ireland and N.Ireland, before taking a ferry over to Scotland and driving down to London.
We allocated about 6 days for Ireland, I understand from all the discussions around here that 6 days will not get us to a lot of attractions and not to trust those online traveling time calculator.
Would like to ask what is a realistic traveling time from Cork to Belfast and/or Larne?
Traveling time would probably include toilet/coffee breaks if its too long.
Any help would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 2 Croatia travel ideas
- 3 Your Thoughts on the Black Forest, please --
- 4 house exchange
- 5 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 6 Hotel advice
- 7 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 8 Taormina, Sicily
- 9 Information about Bad Schandau, Germany
- 10 Reading Recommendations Spain
- 11 Munich, Germany
- 12 Local Paris Restaurants?
- 13 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 14 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 15 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 16 Trip Report: Christmas in Paris with 9- and 10-year-old kids
- 17 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 18 Recommendations needed for rentals in the Tuscan countryside
- 19 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 20 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 21 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 22 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 23 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 24 What to see in Dresden...
- 25 Tour or independent