My wife and I are planning for a Mid March trip to Ireland and N.Ireland, before taking a ferry over to Scotland and driving down to London.
We allocated about 6 days for Ireland, I understand from all the discussions around here that 6 days will not get us to a lot of attractions and not to trust those online traveling time calculator.
Would like to ask what is a realistic traveling time from Cork to Belfast and/or Larne?
Traveling time would probably include toilet/coffee breaks if its too long.
Any help would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sweden and Denmark
- 2 Three day trips from Amsterdam
- 3 Euro railways
- 4 Should I buy Italy/France flight with Award Miles?!
- 5 This is Why I Will Always Travel Solo From Now: Trip Report -Rome and Sorrento
- 6 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 7 Newbie - seeking any advice
- 8 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 9 My summer in Paris
- 10 Round trip to Bergen question
- 11 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 12 Barcelona, Seville, Granada Itinerary
- 13 Budapest tour questions
- 14 Florence Airport Car Rental Return - Recent Experiences?
- 15 Modifying car rental for new destination
- 16 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 17 Approx cost of taxi between Sorrento and Positano
- 18 Italy - Puglia Help please
- 19 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 20 Iceland 2 week trip itinerary/report
- 21 Late October Trip in France
- 22 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 23 How has Rome changed in last 30 years?
- 24 Yay or Nay to these "front of the line" Vatican tours?
- 25 ALGARVE- MALAGA Spain road trip...help needed