My wife and I are planning for a Mid March trip to Ireland and N.Ireland, before taking a ferry over to Scotland and driving down to London.
We allocated about 6 days for Ireland, I understand from all the discussions around here that 6 days will not get us to a lot of attractions and not to trust those online traveling time calculator.
Would like to ask what is a realistic traveling time from Cork to Belfast and/or Larne?
Traveling time would probably include toilet/coffee breaks if its too long.
Any help would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain in November
- 2 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 3 Naples or Genoa
- 4 5 nights in Andalusia
- 5 Road trip - Italian to French Riveria
- 6 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 7 Itinerary help please!
- 8 Greece Itinerary
- 9 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 10 Road trip Bergen to Trolltunga
- 11 From Riga airport to Riga downtown 222 mini-bus
- 12 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 13 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 14 From Genoa to Rome...
- 15 How big backpack do I need?
- 16 Holiday Itinerary
- 17 Any recommended reading before a trip to Basque country?
- 18 AVE train tickets questions.
- 19 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 20 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 21 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 22 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 23 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 24 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 25 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed