My wife and I are planning for a Mid March trip to Ireland and N.Ireland, before taking a ferry over to Scotland and driving down to London.
We allocated about 6 days for Ireland, I understand from all the discussions around here that 6 days will not get us to a lot of attractions and not to trust those online traveling time calculator.
Would like to ask what is a realistic traveling time from Cork to Belfast and/or Larne?
Traveling time would probably include toilet/coffee breaks if its too long.
Any help would be appreciated.
Advise on Ireland/N.Ireland trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy - unusually so
- 2 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 3 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 4 Where to play agains the best outdoor basketball competition in Berlin?
- 5 Study Visa and Schengen area tourist allowance Question
- 6 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 7 England/EPL family vacation
- 8 4 Months in Europe
- 9 Never To Return
- 10 Tipping in the UK
- 11 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 12 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 13 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 14 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 15 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 16 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 17 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 18 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 19 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 20 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 21 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 22 London city Best option for transit
- 23 Dxb St. Juery Schaffhausen
- 24 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 25 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia