My wife and I are planning for a Mid March trip to Ireland and N.Ireland, before taking a ferry over to Scotland and driving down to London.
We allocated about 6 days for Ireland, I understand from all the discussions around here that 6 days will not get us to a lot of attractions and not to trust those online traveling time calculator.
Would like to ask what is a realistic traveling time from Cork to Belfast and/or Larne?
Traveling time would probably include toilet/coffee breaks if its too long.
Any help would be appreciated.
Advise on Ireland/N.Ireland trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We Need a Pact
- 2 What to wear
- 3 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 4 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 5 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 6 Irish wedding - correct attire advice please?
- 7 seven days in Portugal
- 8 Ten days in Portugal - what are your favorites?
- 9 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 10 I need a haircut
- 11 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 12 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 13 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 14 Madrid and London
- 15 Monet in Normandy
- 16 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 17 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 18 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 19 Hire car seville to lisbon
- 20 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 21 Berlin to Salzburg in 2 weeks
- 22 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 23 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 24 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 25 german rail ticket question