My wife and I are planning for a Mid March trip to Ireland and N.Ireland, before taking a ferry over to Scotland and driving down to London.
We allocated about 6 days for Ireland, I understand from all the discussions around here that 6 days will not get us to a lot of attractions and not to trust those online traveling time calculator.
Would like to ask what is a realistic traveling time from Cork to Belfast and/or Larne?
Traveling time would probably include toilet/coffee breaks if its too long.
Any help would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy,Austria,Germany driving vacation
- 2 Budapest,VIenna: Cash, Credit, ATM, Clothing, HELP
- 3 Getting from Orvieto to Spoleto (Italy)
- 4 chip and pin credit cards
- 5 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 6 Bicycling in Tuscany - First Visit
- 7 France and Spain: 14 days: no set plans, HELP!!!
- 8 A plea ... help me salvage (current) trip
- 9 Narrowed down itinerary, but still need help finishing in Munich
- 10 Chiemsee or Walchensee? (Bavarian lakes roadtrip)
- 11 15 nights in Italy
- 12 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 13 Paris in the Heat - Packing
- 14 Strasbourg or Montpellier?
- 15 7 days in Paris with 3 teens
- 16 Weekend destination in Ireland
- 17 Where to catch bus at Glasgow Airport
- 18 The Best hotel in Caen please !
- 19 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 20 Is Chateau Latour in Medoc only for buyers?
- 21 Euro Quiz # 107 - Potpourri!
- 22 Tuscany literature
- 23 London, Berchtgaden and??
- 24 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in
- 25 Italy on the Cheap (Mostly), May 2015