My wife and I are planning for a Mid March trip to Ireland and N.Ireland, before taking a ferry over to Scotland and driving down to London.
We allocated about 6 days for Ireland, I understand from all the discussions around here that 6 days will not get us to a lot of attractions and not to trust those online traveling time calculator.
Would like to ask what is a realistic traveling time from Cork to Belfast and/or Larne?
Traveling time would probably include toilet/coffee breaks if its too long.
Any help would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Reaching the Lake District
- 2 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 3 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 4 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 5 Scotland itinerary advice
- 6 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 7 seat reservations
- 8 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 9 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 10 what is this Copenhagen building?
- 11 Sardinia, Sardegna, Cerdena, tomatoe, tomato, tomate
- 12 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 13 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 14 Moldova and Transnistria
- 15 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 16 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 17 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 18 Whistle stop family road trip
- 19 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 20 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 21 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 22 Paris experts- hotel near train ?
- 23 Night Bus?
- 24 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 25 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?