My wife and I are planning for a Mid March trip to Ireland and N.Ireland, before taking a ferry over to Scotland and driving down to London.
We allocated about 6 days for Ireland, I understand from all the discussions around here that 6 days will not get us to a lot of attractions and not to trust those online traveling time calculator.
Would like to ask what is a realistic traveling time from Cork to Belfast and/or Larne?
Traveling time would probably include toilet/coffee breaks if its too long.
Any help would be appreciated.
Advise on Ireland/N.Ireland trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 bringing back some bits from Italy. What's allowed?
- 2 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 3 Paris first then where?
- 4 Sicily 4-6 weeks
- 5 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 6 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 7 Does this sound feasible?
- 8 One night over night parking Paris 75018
- 9 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 10 Questions on Cork and Another Irish Town Suggestion!
- 11 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 12 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 13 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 14 We will be stranded in Iceland for 17 hours!
- 15 house-renting safe in Slovenija?
- 16 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 17 Easier travel
- 18 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 19 Moroccan food in Paris
- 20 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 21 Milan/Venice/Como/Milan Train Transportation
- 22 Can Kindle books be read on an iPad?
- 23 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 24 Italy things to do?
- 25 Tuscany for wine, food & photography??