My wife and I are planning for a Mid March trip to Ireland and N.Ireland, before taking a ferry over to Scotland and driving down to London.
We allocated about 6 days for Ireland, I understand from all the discussions around here that 6 days will not get us to a lot of attractions and not to trust those online traveling time calculator.
Would like to ask what is a realistic traveling time from Cork to Belfast and/or Larne?
Traveling time would probably include toilet/coffee breaks if its too long.
Any help would be appreciated.
Advise on Ireland/N.Ireland trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trips from Budapest and Vienna
- 2 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 3 A week in Paris
- 4 Group Transportation in French Riviera
- 5 Switzerland - Lucerne & 2 nights
- 6 Is Capri overrated?
- 7 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 8 Ideas on what to do for Granddaughter's 12th Birthday in London
- 9 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 10 Which base in the Cotswolds
- 11 North Coast Cornwall Walks
- 12 First time to London- which luxury hotel
- 13 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 14 Colosseum day or Night Tour
- 15 Paris or Rome in March or possibly September/October
- 16 Bus ride to Positano
- 17 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 18 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 19 Suggestions for What To Do in Bologna or Surrounds on May 1
- 20 Slovenia itinerary
- 21 5 day Barcelona itineary
- 22 Naughty or Nice beaches in Nice, FR
- 23 Paris Hotels- Le Meurice or Le Royal Monceau Raffles
- 24 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 25 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help