My wife and I are planning for a Mid March trip to Ireland and N.Ireland, before taking a ferry over to Scotland and driving down to London.
We allocated about 6 days for Ireland, I understand from all the discussions around here that 6 days will not get us to a lot of attractions and not to trust those online traveling time calculator.
Would like to ask what is a realistic traveling time from Cork to Belfast and/or Larne?
Traveling time would probably include toilet/coffee breaks if its too long.
Any help would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 U>S:A: Facebook Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:844:291 :6706 Facebook 24*7
- 2 What route for Reykjanes Peninsula?
- 3 3 nights in Madrid
- 4 Nightlife in Rome (Alone)
- 5 London Hotel - Different Request
- 6 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 7 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 8 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 9 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 10 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 11 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 12 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 13 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 14 Trip to Switzerland
- 15 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 16 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 17 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 18 Rome hotel
- 19 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 20 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 21 Seville to Cordoba
- 22 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 23 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 24 London 6 day itinerary
- 25 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip