My wife and I are planning for a Mid March trip to Ireland and N.Ireland, before taking a ferry over to Scotland and driving down to London.
We allocated about 6 days for Ireland, I understand from all the discussions around here that 6 days will not get us to a lot of attractions and not to trust those online traveling time calculator.
Would like to ask what is a realistic traveling time from Cork to Belfast and/or Larne?
Traveling time would probably include toilet/coffee breaks if its too long.
Any help would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 2 Munich, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest
- 3 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 4 Ravenna Mosaics
- 5 What do you trust more: Booking or Tripadvisor?
- 6 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 7 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 8 Dinan or Avranches to visit Le Mont St. Michel?
- 9 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 10 Shopping: and how to bring it back with you? Spain/Basque/France
- 11 Cyprus or Turkey for a beach holiday?
- 12 FlamencoTickets.com reliable site?
- 13 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 14 Greece Itinerary
- 15 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 16 15 days trip to Europe
- 17 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 18 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 19 Cinque Terre trail closures?
- 20 Amsterdam, Germany
- 21 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 22 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 23 European Travel in March
- 24 Scotland Highlands Help
- 25 Changing planes in Frankfurt