My wife and I are planning for a Mid March trip to Ireland and N.Ireland, before taking a ferry over to Scotland and driving down to London.
We allocated about 6 days for Ireland, I understand from all the discussions around here that 6 days will not get us to a lot of attractions and not to trust those online traveling time calculator.
Would like to ask what is a realistic traveling time from Cork to Belfast and/or Larne?
Traveling time would probably include toilet/coffee breaks if its too long.
Any help would be appreciated.
Advise on Ireland/N.Ireland trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I dream of Europe
- 2 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 3 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 4 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 5 Great London Bars with a view
- 6 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 7 Too many Trip Reports
- 8 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 9 Reykjavik hotels
- 10 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 11 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 12 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 13 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 14 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 15 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 16 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 17 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 18 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 19 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 20 Help with England/Wales tour
- 21 Deciding on apartment location in Rome
- 22 Hotels that we found special
- 23 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 24 Staycation: can't believe I'm doing this
- 25 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report