My wife and I are planning for a Mid March trip to Ireland and N.Ireland, before taking a ferry over to Scotland and driving down to London.
We allocated about 6 days for Ireland, I understand from all the discussions around here that 6 days will not get us to a lot of attractions and not to trust those online traveling time calculator.
Would like to ask what is a realistic traveling time from Cork to Belfast and/or Larne?
Traveling time would probably include toilet/coffee breaks if its too long.
Any help would be appreciated.
Advise on Ireland/N.Ireland trip
- 1 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 2 Albania for Beginners
- 3 A full week in The Netherlands
- 4 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 5 Ryan Air
- 6 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 7 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 8 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 9 Chambermaid tipping
- 10 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 11 Has Anyone Used Rome Sweet Home?
- 12 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 13 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 14 London Theater/re: "Pure Nonsense"? or what?
- 15 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 16 London for Christmas
- 17 Russian Tour Operators for Independent Travelers
- 18 Istanbul hotels
- 19 1st time to Italy...Cinque Terre, Florence and which Tuscan hill town?
- 20 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 21 south eastern europe by train and walking
- 22 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 23 Family European winter holiday
- 24 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 25 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy