My wife and I are planning for a Mid March trip to Ireland and N.Ireland, before taking a ferry over to Scotland and driving down to London.
We allocated about 6 days for Ireland, I understand from all the discussions around here that 6 days will not get us to a lot of attractions and not to trust those online traveling time calculator.
Would like to ask what is a realistic traveling time from Cork to Belfast and/or Larne?
Traveling time would probably include toilet/coffee breaks if its too long.
Any help would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy with baby - where to go?
- 2 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 3 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 4 First Solo Adventure
- 5 Dublin Luggage storage
- 6 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 7 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 8 Low Cost Holidays Package
- 9 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 10 Alitala
- 11 Which Hotel in Rome
- 12 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 13 First Solo Adventure
- 14 Trains in Italy
- 15 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 16 Are you interested in visiting Iceland or you already have?
- 17 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 18 Georgia in 4 days
- 19 Where should I go with my family?
- 20 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 21 PARIS
- 22 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 23 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 24 Crete Holiday
- 25 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)