My wife and I are planning for a Mid March trip to Ireland and N.Ireland, before taking a ferry over to Scotland and driving down to London.
We allocated about 6 days for Ireland, I understand from all the discussions around here that 6 days will not get us to a lot of attractions and not to trust those online traveling time calculator.
Would like to ask what is a realistic traveling time from Cork to Belfast and/or Larne?
Traveling time would probably include toilet/coffee breaks if its too long.
Any help would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 2 The Best beach in Europe
- 3 Driving through French Alps to Italy
- 4 Time to go through customs London, Stansted
- 5 I am a.tall foodie
- 6 Transportation
- 7 Favorite eateries in the Balkan States
- 8 The suitcases ar going to Provence
- 9 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 10 Locations of apartment in Seville
- 11 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 12 How much money for 2 weeks in ITALY
- 13 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 14 Help? Berlin (or Prague) dentist
- 15 Livorno shore excursion 3 choices ?
- 16 7 day Itinerary Input Please - Switzerland
- 17 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 18 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?
- 19 Pre-booking colosseum tour tickets - help needed
- 20 Northern Spain
- 21 Free walking tours in Budapest and Prague
- 22 Springtime in Paris and Provence – April 2015
- 23 The Best of Paris Oct 12 -18th 2015
- 24 explore Italy on a budget
- 25 Itenerary Opinion