My wife and I are planning for a Mid March trip to Ireland and N.Ireland, before taking a ferry over to Scotland and driving down to London.
We allocated about 6 days for Ireland, I understand from all the discussions around here that 6 days will not get us to a lot of attractions and not to trust those online traveling time calculator.
Would like to ask what is a realistic traveling time from Cork to Belfast and/or Larne?
Traveling time would probably include toilet/coffee breaks if its too long.
Any help would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks in France next May
- 2 Trip Report Paris, Avignon, Lyon, Turin, Genoa, Reggio Emilia, Venice 2014
- 3 Istanbul to budapest
- 4 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 5 Small-group day tours from London?
- 6 Leaving for Tuscany in 3 weeks!
- 7 Day Trip to Sorrento - Help!
- 8 Questions about Flamenco in Madrid
- 9 Shuttle Service in Paris
- 10 Ireland - Insight into group tours/budget
- 11 Mirrors?
- 12 London: favorite recent exhibits?
- 13 where do you look when you're trying to book a villa last minute?
- 14 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 15 The Birthday Celebration in Italy!
- 16 Southern Spain - itinerary suggestions?
- 17 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 18 Using O2 in Europe?
- 19 Favorite European cemeteries?
- 20 15 hour layover in London with children, should we leave the airport?
- 21 Renfe Train Ticket Buying Success! (Paypal)
- 22 Santorini Location
- 23 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 24 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 25 Hotel Royal St Honore - Paris in August