My wife and I are planning for a Mid March trip to Ireland and N.Ireland, before taking a ferry over to Scotland and driving down to London.
We allocated about 6 days for Ireland, I understand from all the discussions around here that 6 days will not get us to a lot of attractions and not to trust those online traveling time calculator.
Would like to ask what is a realistic traveling time from Cork to Belfast and/or Larne?
Traveling time would probably include toilet/coffee breaks if its too long.
Any help would be appreciated.
Advise on Ireland/N.Ireland trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 2 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 3 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 4 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 5 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 6 best beaches on the costa del sol
- 7 Travel with Teens
- 8 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 9 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 10 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 11 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 12 Snowboarding in Poland
- 13 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 14 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 15 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 16 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 17 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 18 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 19 One Week in Costa del Sol with a rental car. Ideas for Day Trips???
- 20 15-days in Turkey with 15-month old, Istanbul and..?
- 21 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 22 Finding a hotel/resort on the Costa del Sol with an indoor pool
- 23 Barcelona and Costa del Sol
- 24 Paris Restaurants in the 7th
- 25 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?