My wife and I are planning for a Mid March trip to Ireland and N.Ireland, before taking a ferry over to Scotland and driving down to London.
We allocated about 6 days for Ireland, I understand from all the discussions around here that 6 days will not get us to a lot of attractions and not to trust those online traveling time calculator.
Would like to ask what is a realistic traveling time from Cork to Belfast and/or Larne?
Traveling time would probably include toilet/coffee breaks if its too long.
Any help would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BUY PASSPORT / DRIVING LICENCE / IDENTITY CARD / DIPLOM
- 2 RailPass England / Scotland?
- 3 Eiffel Tower - look at it, eat there, or go up
- 4 Must do/see in Rome
- 5 Buy back lease program?
- 6 Blonde in Amsterdam & Paris: Van Gogh, Gables & the Gare d'Orsay
- 7 lake garda or lake como and how many nights
- 8 Provence 5 days 4 night (3.5 full days) itinerary
- 9 Stay Poland/Private Drivers
- 10 Places to eat in Rome and Venice by train stations???
- 11 Suggestions for travel to Florence and Italy in October/November
- 12 Fall 2016 England andScotland
- 13 Douro Valley: 9 Hours On The Train?
- 14 Considering change in Mid-Italy itinerary
- 15 Jewelry in Bologna, Italy
- 16 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 17 Hotel Aiguablava or Parador AB Spain ?
- 18 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 19 Itinerary help: beach in Turkey?
- 20 Shortest return to Paris (or somewhere else you loved) after coming home
- 21 Need help with Vatican and Colosseum Info. PLEASE!
- 22 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 23 Last minute London hotel recommendation needed
- 24 €2500 for full day boating outing on Amalfi coast?
- 25 One night between Marseille and St.Remy?