My wife and I are planning for a Mid March trip to Ireland and N.Ireland, before taking a ferry over to Scotland and driving down to London.
We allocated about 6 days for Ireland, I understand from all the discussions around here that 6 days will not get us to a lot of attractions and not to trust those online traveling time calculator.
Would like to ask what is a realistic traveling time from Cork to Belfast and/or Larne?
Traveling time would probably include toilet/coffee breaks if its too long.
Any help would be appreciated.
Advise on Ireland/N.Ireland trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 2 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 3 Good Paris Self-guided Walking Tour Book?
- 4 Cornwall or Paris?
- 5 where to stay dolomites Italy
- 6 There's No Place Like London: Part 2
- 7 Help for San Sebastian
- 8 Need advice on itinerary for Germany
- 9 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 10 spain
- 11 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 12 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 13 2 Days in Rome
- 14 23 days in Italy - itenerary HELP
- 15 Greece with 4 months baby old in September
- 16 Photos from our Nearly 2 Weeks in Turkey
- 17 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 18 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 19 3 days in Rome
- 20 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please
- 21 2 full days in Paris
- 22 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 23 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 24 Help with Madrid Location
- 25 Venice, just arrived