My wife and I are planning for a Mid March trip to Ireland and N.Ireland, before taking a ferry over to Scotland and driving down to London.
We allocated about 6 days for Ireland, I understand from all the discussions around here that 6 days will not get us to a lot of attractions and not to trust those online traveling time calculator.
Would like to ask what is a realistic traveling time from Cork to Belfast and/or Larne?
Traveling time would probably include toilet/coffee breaks if its too long.
Any help would be appreciated.
Advise on Ireland/N.Ireland trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe in winter
- 2 Airbnb scam
- 3 Italy- Car Rental help- in a bit of a jam
- 4 Street Parking in Lisbon- Regulations?
- 5 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 6 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 7 Two Days in Prague
- 8 Alterations to night trains routes
- 9 Best Hotel Deals in London
- 10 Air France strike
- 11 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 12 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 13 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 14 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 15 Lost SD card 32.0 GB in Europe on June 2013
- 16 What to see and do in London for a week?
- 17 Giverny in early October?
- 18 Norway Advice
- 19 Renfe site
- 20 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 21 Cornwall or Paris?
- 22 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 23 Italy tours
- 24 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 25 How many nights in Vienna vs. Salzburg?