My wife and I are planning for a Mid March trip to Ireland and N.Ireland, before taking a ferry over to Scotland and driving down to London.
We allocated about 6 days for Ireland, I understand from all the discussions around here that 6 days will not get us to a lot of attractions and not to trust those online traveling time calculator.
Would like to ask what is a realistic traveling time from Cork to Belfast and/or Larne?
Traveling time would probably include toilet/coffee breaks if its too long.
Any help would be appreciated.
Advise on Ireland/N.Ireland trip
- 1 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 2 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 3 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 4 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 5 Bruges B&Bs
- 6 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 7 Rhine River Intinerary
- 8 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 9 Piazza della Liberta -Florence
- 10 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 11 florence hotel
- 12 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 13 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 14 Getting a Water Taxi during Festa Del Redentore
- 15 Sardinia, Italy
- 16 Iceland Road trip in May
- 17 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 18 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 19 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 20 Don't slight Bruges
- 21 Beauty Products in France?!
- 22 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 23 What is the best food in France?
- 24 Help me decide between Kas and Kalkan!
- 25 Solo in Sicily - April 2013