appreciate any help with planning one week in Ireland
We will be travelling 4 adults post conference in Dublin
We will have 5 nights and then the 6th night back in Dublin before flight
I was thinking to do Kenmare for 3 nights and then Kilkenny for 2nights.
wondering if I should do one less night of one of these and add in cork or some other location in between
We do want to do at least part of ring of kerry
ANy thoughts about this would be a real help
advise about ireland in one week
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 2 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 3 Sicily - not a trip report
- 4 Urgent Spanish visa dilemma
- 5 Salzburg, Innsbruck, and possibly Graz with my 90yr old Mom
- 6 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 7 Chip but no PIN
- 8 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 9 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 10 No points in Paris .....
- 11 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 12 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 13 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 14 What still confounds you about travel?
- 15 Three days in Spain
- 16 What to wear
- 17 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 18 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 19 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 20 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 21 Eurostar booking
- 22 The Times reveals secret best beaches: mediterranean
- 23 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 24 Tuscany intinerary-what to do on a Sunday
- 25 Stay near Paris