appreciate any help with planning one week in Ireland
We will be travelling 4 adults post conference in Dublin
We will have 5 nights and then the 6th night back in Dublin before flight
I was thinking to do Kenmare for 3 nights and then Kilkenny for 2nights.
wondering if I should do one less night of one of these and add in cork or some other location in between
We do want to do at least part of ring of kerry
ANy thoughts about this would be a real help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 2 Ireland one week
- 3 Travel WiFi - France
- 4 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 5 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 6 Seville in late January
- 7 Berlin restaurant recs
- 8 Guides - Matera
- 9 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 10 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 11 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 12 3 days to spend in europe
- 13 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 14 RFID Protection
- 15 Spain Trip Report
- 16 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 17 20 free days of Europe
- 18 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 19 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 20 Limo from Heathrow
- 21 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 22 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 23 Iceland Trip report
- 24 What's the Best way to go to çekirge bursa
- 25 Gelato course in Rome?