appreciate any help with planning one week in Ireland
We will be travelling 4 adults post conference in Dublin
We will have 5 nights and then the 6th night back in Dublin before flight
I was thinking to do Kenmare for 3 nights and then Kilkenny for 2nights.
wondering if I should do one less night of one of these and add in cork or some other location in between
We do want to do at least part of ring of kerry
ANy thoughts about this would be a real help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 2 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 3 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 4 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 5 Wine Tour in Florence/Tuscany
- 6 Flamenco concerts in Madrid
- 7 Europe itinerary review
- 8 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 9 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 10 Train passes
- 11 Best places in Paris to catch Pokémon?
- 12 Girls Trip to Rome!
- 13 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 14 3 Days in Naples...
- 15 Les bons plans de whathello - paris - hotel
- 16 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department
- 17 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 18 Our time in Rome
- 19 Renting International Cars from USA
- 20 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 21 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 22 Enjoying England for a year!
- 23 Spain - Advice for Beach towns
- 24 Iceland in 4 days?
- 25 Europe itinerary