appreciate any help with planning one week in Ireland
We will be travelling 4 adults post conference in Dublin
We will have 5 nights and then the 6th night back in Dublin before flight
I was thinking to do Kenmare for 3 nights and then Kilkenny for 2nights.
wondering if I should do one less night of one of these and add in cork or some other location in between
We do want to do at least part of ring of kerry
ANy thoughts about this would be a real help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 2 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 3 Prague itinerary advice
- 4 Fodors monitors - "view profile" not available on Foxfire
- 5 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 6 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 7 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 8 Santorini lodging
- 9 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 10 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 11 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 12 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 13 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 14 info Faro & Algarve
- 15 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 16 Nafplio to Hydra
- 17 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 18 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 19 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 20 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 21 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 22 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 23 May get together in Paris
- 24 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 25 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands