appreciate any help with planning one week in Ireland
We will be travelling 4 adults post conference in Dublin
We will have 5 nights and then the 6th night back in Dublin before flight
I was thinking to do Kenmare for 3 nights and then Kilkenny for 2nights.
wondering if I should do one less night of one of these and add in cork or some other location in between
We do want to do at least part of ring of kerry
ANy thoughts about this would be a real help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 2 Do i need to validate international train tickets?
- 3 Quick drive thru Luxmbourg
- 4 please revew provence agenda
- 5 file of medicinal drug alleviation plans
- 6 Transportation from Spain to Portugal
- 7 Input on England, Scotland & Ireland
- 8 Provence to Nice driving
- 9 Is Mljet a reasonable substitute for Korcula?
- 10 holiday problem in Budapest
- 11 Bergamo and Padua: Best Atmosphere for Aimless Strolling? 3-night-Split
- 12 When and how to book for a trip?
- 13 Portugal Beaches 3-4 days
- 14 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 15 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
- 16 Sicily or Rome
- 17 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 18 Wine Tours from Pienza
- 19 Last Minute Advice needed for Rome
- 20 Lake Como by travel around by sailboat?
- 21 Lake Como - basta!
- 22 Advice on Renting a Car in Italy
- 23 Using a Cell Phone in Europe
- 24 Transportation from Madrid Airport to Opera station
- 25 Italy