appreciate any help with planning one week in Ireland
We will be travelling 4 adults post conference in Dublin
We will have 5 nights and then the 6th night back in Dublin before flight
I was thinking to do Kenmare for 3 nights and then Kilkenny for 2nights.
wondering if I should do one less night of one of these and add in cork or some other location in between
We do want to do at least part of ring of kerry
ANy thoughts about this would be a real help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 2 Bern, Switzerland: Anything Open on Jan 1st?
- 3 Sweden, Denmark or Both ? 8 days in Aug
- 4 Christmas in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 5 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 6 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 7 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 8 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 9 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 10 Athens or So. Spain in winter
- 11 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 12 Corsica experts: Where should I spend an extra night?
- 13 8 Days in Corsica--Not Enough!
- 14 Italy by car
- 15 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 16 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 17 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 18 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 19 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 20 T Mobile Does it Again
- 21 Melk/Wachau Day Trip from Vienna
- 22 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 23 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 24 Seville Itinerary
- 25 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere