appreciate any help with planning one week in Ireland
We will be travelling 4 adults post conference in Dublin
We will have 5 nights and then the 6th night back in Dublin before flight
I was thinking to do Kenmare for 3 nights and then Kilkenny for 2nights.
wondering if I should do one less night of one of these and add in cork or some other location in between
We do want to do at least part of ring of kerry
ANy thoughts about this would be a real help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Final Four
- 2 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 3 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 4 Married couple first time to Europe, 4 cities over 2 weeks, questions.
- 5 Which city order makes most sense?
- 6 Tuscany car rental and accommodations
- 7 Advice on zermatt hotels
- 8 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 9 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 10 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 11 Valencia, Spain
- 12 Restaurants in Spain
- 13 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 14 Best Scenic Route -Vienna to St Wolfgang
- 15 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 16 credit and debit cards
- 17 Transportation Question Italy
- 18 Help with basic itinerary
- 19 Short Trip to Paris
- 20 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 21 Greece and Italy Combo
- 22 Trip to England next month - Itinerary Help needed
- 23 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 24 Where are the Mods?
- 25 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area