appreciate any help with planning one week in Ireland
We will be travelling 4 adults post conference in Dublin
We will have 5 nights and then the 6th night back in Dublin before flight
I was thinking to do Kenmare for 3 nights and then Kilkenny for 2nights.
wondering if I should do one less night of one of these and add in cork or some other location in between
We do want to do at least part of ring of kerry
ANy thoughts about this would be a real help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 2 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 5 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 6 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 7 Germany train help!
- 8 Spain in July
- 9 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 10 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 11 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 12 Meteora for older folk
- 13 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 14 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 15 Train help for Prague
- 16 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 17 Athens
- 18 We're here!
- 19 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 20 Petrol in Greece
- 21 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 22 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 23 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 24 Budapest & Prague
- 25 Please critique my itinerary in Italy