appreciate any help with planning one week in Ireland
We will be travelling 4 adults post conference in Dublin
We will have 5 nights and then the 6th night back in Dublin before flight
I was thinking to do Kenmare for 3 nights and then Kilkenny for 2nights.
wondering if I should do one less night of one of these and add in cork or some other location in between
We do want to do at least part of ring of kerry
ANy thoughts about this would be a real help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 2 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 3 First Trip to Paris
- 4 Train travel to and from Paris
- 5 Use of Train Tickets
- 6 Andalucia Spain
- 7 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 8 Amsterdam and...?
- 9 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 10 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 11 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 12 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 13 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 14 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 15 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 16 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 17 Bus Nice Airport to Frejus
- 18 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 19 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 20 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 21 One week road trip Santiago de Compostela-Lisbon itinerary advice needed
- 22 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 23 Driving in Italy
- 24 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 25 US foods not available in the UK