appreciate any help with planning one week in Ireland
We will be travelling 4 adults post conference in Dublin
We will have 5 nights and then the 6th night back in Dublin before flight
I was thinking to do Kenmare for 3 nights and then Kilkenny for 2nights.
wondering if I should do one less night of one of these and add in cork or some other location in between
We do want to do at least part of ring of kerry
ANy thoughts about this would be a real help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 days itinerary for France
- 2 French restaurants
- 3 Switzerland
- 4 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 5 If you had to choose one......
- 6 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 7 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 8 CDG airport and connection time
- 9 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 10 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 11 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 12 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 13 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 14 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 15 Spanish Language Immersion for young teenager in SPAIN
- 16 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 17 HELP PLEASE! Skiing in Zermatt this March
- 18 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 19 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 20 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 21 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 22 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 23 Croatia and Montenegro Itinerary
- 24 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 25 1 week in winter. Where to go?