appreciate any help with planning one week in Ireland
We will be travelling 4 adults post conference in Dublin
We will have 5 nights and then the 6th night back in Dublin before flight
I was thinking to do Kenmare for 3 nights and then Kilkenny for 2nights.
wondering if I should do one less night of one of these and add in cork or some other location in between
We do want to do at least part of ring of kerry
ANy thoughts about this would be a real help
advise about ireland in one week
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 2 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 3 Mont St. Michele?
- 4 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 5 What is the perfect day in Bruges?
- 6 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 7 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 8 Our first trip to Europe
- 9 18 days driving trip Rome>Spain>Rome
- 10 Best driving map for Greece?
- 11 Train from Monterosso to Padua
- 12 Help re: Driving from Venice Airport to Kobarid, Slovenia
- 13 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 14 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 15 Is there immigration/customs check between Edinburgh and London?
- 16 Genealogy travel in Lithuania?
- 17 Paris Perfect Soap
- 18 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 19 Train tickets within Italy
- 20 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 21 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 22 What Happened to My Hairdryer? - An Electrical Question
- 23 My poppy arrived today!
- 24 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 25 Madrid night life – nice bars to relax and enjoy music?