I am feeling a bit overwhelmed at the thought of trying to plan my first European Vacation. I have done extensive research but still would like other's advice. I have notice newbies like me often get raked over the coals in the comment sections because we want to do too much in too little of a time but I would appreciate if constructive criticism was given. My husband and I will be taking a flight from Austin, Tx to Dublin. Tickets to Dublin are half the price of tickets to London. Our return flight will be out of Dublin. We want to visit London, Paris, and Rome. I know they seem cliche to someone who has been to the all of them but remember, they are popular for a reason. I am trying to figure out the best way to travel from country to country and if the trip is doable in 14 days. I also would like to find a budget friendly way to sleep in these places. If we have to cut out Italy, I will understand. I would love any advice you all have. I have about $6-7 thousand budgeted out for the trip. Thank you for your help!!!
View all Europe activity »
- 1 More help with housing in Puglia
- 2 Hotel in belligio, lake Como
- 3 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 4 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 5 Dresden Train Station
- 6 Chambermaid tipping
- 7 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 8 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 9 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 10 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 11 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 12 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 13 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 14 London for Christmas
- 15 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 16 River cruises
- 17 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 18 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 19 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 20 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 21 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 22 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 23 7 days in Andalucia
- 24 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 25 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain