I am feeling a bit overwhelmed at the thought of trying to plan my first European Vacation. I have done extensive research but still would like other's advice. I have notice newbies like me often get raked over the coals in the comment sections because we want to do too much in too little of a time but I would appreciate if constructive criticism was given. My husband and I will be taking a flight from Austin, Tx to Dublin. Tickets to Dublin are half the price of tickets to London. Our return flight will be out of Dublin. We want to visit London, Paris, and Rome. I know they seem cliche to someone who has been to the all of them but remember, they are popular for a reason. I am trying to figure out the best way to travel from country to country and if the trip is doable in 14 days. I also would like to find a budget friendly way to sleep in these places. If we have to cut out Italy, I will understand. I would love any advice you all have. I have about $6-7 thousand budgeted out for the trip. Thank you for your help!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 2 Europe Sojurn on Way to India - Paris..PLUS
- 3 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 4 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 5 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 6 Southern Spain
- 7 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 8 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 9 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 10 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 11 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 12 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 13 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 14 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 15 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 16 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 17 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 18 All Set To Go!!
- 19 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 20 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 21 Which european city?
- 22 Christmas in Paris and Strasbourg in 2015
- 23 Skippered Charter Greece Islands
- 24 Scotland November 2015
- 25 Swiss mountain scenery in late April