I am feeling a bit overwhelmed at the thought of trying to plan my first European Vacation. I have done extensive research but still would like other's advice. I have notice newbies like me often get raked over the coals in the comment sections because we want to do too much in too little of a time but I would appreciate if constructive criticism was given. My husband and I will be taking a flight from Austin, Tx to Dublin. Tickets to Dublin are half the price of tickets to London. Our return flight will be out of Dublin. We want to visit London, Paris, and Rome. I know they seem cliche to someone who has been to the all of them but remember, they are popular for a reason. I am trying to figure out the best way to travel from country to country and if the trip is doable in 14 days. I also would like to find a budget friendly way to sleep in these places. If we have to cut out Italy, I will understand. I would love any advice you all have. I have about $6-7 thousand budgeted out for the trip. Thank you for your help!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French Immersion Advice Needed
- 2 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 3 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 4 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 5 Belgium for 4 nights by train
- 6 Hotel in Paris
- 7 Traffic fine one year later! What to do?
- 8 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 9 Mont St. Michele?
- 10 Driving Croatia turkey via Greece
- 11 Berlin: evening dining
- 12 Alhambra questions
- 13 IST plane transfer - cutting it too close?
- 14 Which area to stay in Madrid?
- 15 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 16 LHR to Victoria by Tube - Best Place to Transfer
- 17 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 18 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 19 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 20 Where to stay near Pont du Gard
- 21 Any Pros Out There on Sending FedEx from Italy to U.S.?
- 22 Southwestern England
- 23 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 24 Amsterdam with young toddler
- 25 Apartments (via airbnb) or Hotels / B&Bs in Italy