I am feeling a bit overwhelmed at the thought of trying to plan my first European Vacation. I have done extensive research but still would like other's advice. I have notice newbies like me often get raked over the coals in the comment sections because we want to do too much in too little of a time but I would appreciate if constructive criticism was given. My husband and I will be taking a flight from Austin, Tx to Dublin. Tickets to Dublin are half the price of tickets to London. Our return flight will be out of Dublin. We want to visit London, Paris, and Rome. I know they seem cliche to someone who has been to the all of them but remember, they are popular for a reason. I am trying to figure out the best way to travel from country to country and if the trip is doable in 14 days. I also would like to find a budget friendly way to sleep in these places. If we have to cut out Italy, I will understand. I would love any advice you all have. I have about $6-7 thousand budgeted out for the trip. Thank you for your help!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 2 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 3 Itinerary Help!
- 4 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 5 Scotland
- 6 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 7 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 8 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 9 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 10 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 11 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 12 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 13 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 14 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 15 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 16 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 17 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 18 Street food in Turkey
- 19 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 20 Valencia Fallas GTG March 17th 1 pm Hotel Melia Plaza
- 21 Toulouse and beyond -
- 22 One week in Venice - trips
- 23 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 24 9 days in turkey
- 25 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days