I am feeling a bit overwhelmed at the thought of trying to plan my first European Vacation. I have done extensive research but still would like other's advice. I have notice newbies like me often get raked over the coals in the comment sections because we want to do too much in too little of a time but I would appreciate if constructive criticism was given. My husband and I will be taking a flight from Austin, Tx to Dublin. Tickets to Dublin are half the price of tickets to London. Our return flight will be out of Dublin. We want to visit London, Paris, and Rome. I know they seem cliche to someone who has been to the all of them but remember, they are popular for a reason. I am trying to figure out the best way to travel from country to country and if the trip is doable in 14 days. I also would like to find a budget friendly way to sleep in these places. If we have to cut out Italy, I will understand. I would love any advice you all have. I have about $6-7 thousand budgeted out for the trip. Thank you for your help!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best time of day to get tickets to the Anne Frank Haus?
- 2 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 3 Chasing the Tour de France 2014
- 4 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 5 Getting from airport to hotel in Prague
- 6 Hotels in Madrid Spain
- 7 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal
- 8 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 9 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 10 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 11 Paris in black and white
- 12 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 13 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 14 Grad Schools in London?
- 15 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 16 Credit Card Number stolen from hotel booking
- 17 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 18 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 19 Cotswolds first time
- 20 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 21 Help! Need alternative to PORTOVENERE in late-September!
- 22 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 23 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 24 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 25 Day trips from Bologna