I would like to ask for some advice. I find that I keep planning the same type of routes. I have travelled on my own (and with my husband) quite a bit however we now have a 10 month old daughter who will be joining us on our next adventure.
We are arriving in Zurich and have three weeks we need to plan. I would like Rome to be the furthest South we go! I am also interested in seeing Venice and Lugano...
Please give me some advice on routes. Also, should you know of any great, inexpensive, clean, child friendly places to stay...please share them too! (Hotels, Hostels, B&B, Appt all welcome)
Advice - Three Weeks in Europe starting in Zurich with a 10 month old baby!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 2 Italy + Greece in 14 days
- 3 Amsterdam New Years Even Recommendations
- 4 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 5 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 6 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 7 DIRECT trains from Rome FCO Airport to Venice start 12/14/2014
- 8 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 9 Airport ATMs
- 10 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 11 All Set To Go!!
- 12 American Express
- 13 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 14 Suggestions on things to do after Sunday Roast
- 15 Help with European vacation plan
- 16 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 17 Our October trip to Andalucia!
- 18 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 19 Has anyone tried Athens Welcome Pickups?
- 20 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 21 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 22 Story of the German Christmas star
- 23 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 24 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 25 Three ferries to Mull