I would like to ask for some advice. I find that I keep planning the same type of routes. I have travelled on my own (and with my husband) quite a bit however we now have a 10 month old daughter who will be joining us on our next adventure.
We are arriving in Zurich and have three weeks we need to plan. I would like Rome to be the furthest South we go! I am also interested in seeing Venice and Lugano...
Please give me some advice on routes. Also, should you know of any great, inexpensive, clean, child friendly places to stay...please share them too! (Hotels, Hostels, B&B, Appt all welcome)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Puglia or La Langhe
- 2 French immersion courses in France
- 3 Munich
- 4 Paris---baguette question???
- 5 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 6 "Around Provence" - My Watercolors on Flickr
- 7 Vienna or Budapest?
- 8 Train Travel Berlin, Prague, Krakow
- 9 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 10 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 11 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 12 Italy/Greece with kids
- 13 First time trip to Ireland - 6 nights
- 14 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 15 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 16 10 day Greek Island trip
- 17 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 18 Portugal itinerary help
- 19 Portugal - 5 days in Nov - Itinerary suggestions?
- 20 Portugal initial itinerary help
- 21 Lisbon NYE
- 22 Drive Vienna to Salzburg
- 23 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 24 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 25 English Countryside
Advice - Three Weeks in Europe starting in Zurich with a 10 month old baby!