I would like to ask for some advice. I find that I keep planning the same type of routes. I have travelled on my own (and with my husband) quite a bit however we now have a 10 month old daughter who will be joining us on our next adventure.
We are arriving in Zurich and have three weeks we need to plan. I would like Rome to be the furthest South we go! I am also interested in seeing Venice and Lugano...
Please give me some advice on routes. Also, should you know of any great, inexpensive, clean, child friendly places to stay...please share them too! (Hotels, Hostels, B&B, Appt all welcome)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Louis Vuitton/Prada/Gucci - cheaper in Paris/Madrid/London
- 2 Saver Fare vs Flexifare on Bahn.com
- 3 Living on € 2500 monthly
- 4 Need advice on Greek islands
- 5 SPAIN In 6 DAYS
- 6 Pickpocketing prevention tip
- 7 Comments on possible day trips fromSt Remy de Provence
- 8 Flying into Crete Chania - where to stay without a car?
- 9 Upcoming first trip to the UK
- 10 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 11 Rome & Florence with Mom (3 days)
- 12 http://testoxtrmadvice.com/celexas-male-enhancement/
- 13 Mom's First Trip to Paris (2.5 days)
- 14 prepaid sim card in Lithuania
- 15 Bosch Parade
- 16 Antwerp Tram
- 17 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 18 21 nights in England, please help
- 19 Best route Stratford to Chatsworth House
- 20 Any recommended reading before a trip to Basque country?
- 21 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 22 NY Times goes to Sicily!
- 23 3/4/ days South of France
- 24 Porto - History, Culinary, Art and Wine Travel Report
- 25 Change of Itinerary? to Refocus on Basque country (Spain&France)
Advice - Three Weeks in Europe starting in Zurich with a 10 month old baby!