I would like to ask for some advice. I find that I keep planning the same type of routes. I have travelled on my own (and with my husband) quite a bit however we now have a 10 month old daughter who will be joining us on our next adventure.
We are arriving in Zurich and have three weeks we need to plan. I would like Rome to be the furthest South we go! I am also interested in seeing Venice and Lugano...
Please give me some advice on routes. Also, should you know of any great, inexpensive, clean, child friendly places to stay...please share them too! (Hotels, Hostels, B&B, Appt all welcome)
Advice - Three Weeks in Europe starting in Zurich with a 10 month old baby!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 2 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 3 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 4 New !travel handbags, an update please!
- 5 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 6 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 7 Best St. Petersburg day trips? Need your advice!
- 8 Trip report/blog - 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium, and South Africa
- 9 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 10 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions
- 11 Where to stay in the french riviera?
- 12 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 13 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 14 Traveling to Bordeaux
- 15 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 16 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 17 Beach along The Seine in Paris
- 18 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 19 Purse week?
- 20 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 21 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 22 St Christophers Paris
- 23 Fashion week Sept 23-Oct 1....our dates for Paris Sept 22-28
- 24 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 25 Spain to France Itenerary Question: Plane or Train