I would like to ask for some advice. I find that I keep planning the same type of routes. I have travelled on my own (and with my husband) quite a bit however we now have a 10 month old daughter who will be joining us on our next adventure.
We are arriving in Zurich and have three weeks we need to plan. I would like Rome to be the furthest South we go! I am also interested in seeing Venice and Lugano...
Please give me some advice on routes. Also, should you know of any great, inexpensive, clean, child friendly places to stay...please share them too! (Hotels, Hostels, B&B, Appt all welcome)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Itinerary Feedback wanted!
- 2 Where to buy Saffron?
- 3 Ceramics
- 4 Itinerary feedback, 4/5 days in Iceland
- 5 Andalucia - Food Vocabulary - suggestions, corrections?
- 6 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 7 Cash-free Scandinavia?
- 8 Honoring my Father, Belgium, Amsterdam, London and TWO GTGs
- 9 Portugal itinerary suggestions (with Marrakech tossed in)
- 10 Three days in Athens
- 11 A week in Verona. Please critique my daytrip list.
- 12 A month in Normandy (Rouen): calling Normandy afficionados
- 13 3 weeks- Italy and Croatia Trip Itinerary Help
- 14 Need some Venice planning help
- 15 Walking tour of Edinburgh
- 16 Day Trip from London
- 17 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 18 15 nights in Italy
- 19 2 weeks in Laval France
- 20 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 21 Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin, Venice, Rome too much for 15-20 days?
- 22 Western vs Central Finland for a road trip
- 23 5 Days in Rome with a Wheelchair
- 24 2 Days in Brussels
- 25 Day Trip from Geneva - Need Advice
Advice - Three Weeks in Europe starting in Zurich with a 10 month old baby!