I would like to ask for some advice. I find that I keep planning the same type of routes. I have travelled on my own (and with my husband) quite a bit however we now have a 10 month old daughter who will be joining us on our next adventure.
We are arriving in Zurich and have three weeks we need to plan. I would like Rome to be the furthest South we go! I am also interested in seeing Venice and Lugano...
Please give me some advice on routes. Also, should you know of any great, inexpensive, clean, child friendly places to stay...please share them too! (Hotels, Hostels, B&B, Appt all welcome)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trips from Rome? or overnight?
- 2 Help with basic itinerary
- 3 Western/Central Europe Itinerary help
- 4 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 5 Car rental help in Sicily
- 6 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 7 favorite app for converting US $$
- 8 Dublin and Northern Ireland with public transportation
- 9 One week in London with kids
- 10 Meeting up in the Zurich airport
- 11 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 12 Trip in September
- 13 help with europe itinary
- 14 Iceland with Young Kids
- 15 Switzerland
- 16 Wake Up Mods
- 17 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 18 One Day in Vienna
- 19 Escorted tours Norway
- 20 credit and debit cards
- 21 Best Tour to see Pisa and Cinque Terra
- 22 Romans Lament Changing Yellow Lights to
- 23 Charming areas to explore in London
- 24 Light weight small converter?
- 25 Cornwall - St. Ives, SW Coastal Path-Travel Questions Need Answering!
Advice - Three Weeks in Europe starting in Zurich with a 10 month old baby!