I would like to ask for some advice. I find that I keep planning the same type of routes. I have travelled on my own (and with my husband) quite a bit however we now have a 10 month old daughter who will be joining us on our next adventure.
We are arriving in Zurich and have three weeks we need to plan. I would like Rome to be the furthest South we go! I am also interested in seeing Venice and Lugano...
Please give me some advice on routes. Also, should you know of any great, inexpensive, clean, child friendly places to stay...please share them too! (Hotels, Hostels, B&B, Appt all welcome)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 2 Planning Advice!
- 3 Driving Vespa's in Florence
- 4 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 5 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 6 Wine Harvest in Italy 2016 - when?
- 7 A very late conclusion to Solo Christmas/December trip - Paris
- 8 Our European adventures
- 9 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 10 Crete (and Santorini ) Trip Report
- 11 Scotland November 2015
- 12 1 day trip from Nice
- 13 Norway holiday locations
- 14 Norway holiday locations
- 15 NORMANDY TRIPS (+ Madrid)
- 16 Iphone Charger in a Car in Europe?
- 17 Help with itinerary
- 18 Banks Mansion Amsterdam hotel
- 19 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 20 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 21 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 22 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 23 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 24 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 25 Northern Italy in mid-October
Advice - Three Weeks in Europe starting in Zurich with a 10 month old baby!