I would like to ask for some advice. I find that I keep planning the same type of routes. I have travelled on my own (and with my husband) quite a bit however we now have a 10 month old daughter who will be joining us on our next adventure.
We are arriving in Zurich and have three weeks we need to plan. I would like Rome to be the furthest South we go! I am also interested in seeing Venice and Lugano...
Please give me some advice on routes. Also, should you know of any great, inexpensive, clean, child friendly places to stay...please share them too! (Hotels, Hostels, B&B, Appt all welcome)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hewlett-Packard : HP PRINTER TECHNICAL SUPPORT NUMBER ☎ 1:888:482 :3831
- 2 Couscous
- 3 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 4 Cartagena Spain
- 5 Snowmobile tracks in Lapland
- 6 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 7 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 8 Trip to Switzerland
- 9 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 10 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 11 Itinery help Crete
- 12 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 13 CULINARY EXPLORING IN MADRID, SEVILLA, GAUCIN AND MALAGA
- 14 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 15 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 16 BA flights canceled until 18:00 local
- 17 TIM in FCO - update
- 18 Threat Level in UK
- 19 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 20 London in Winter Report
- 21 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 22 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 23 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 24 3 nights in Madrid
- 25 S. Kensington London Restaurants
Advice - Three Weeks in Europe starting in Zurich with a 10 month old baby!