I would like to ask for some advice. I find that I keep planning the same type of routes. I have travelled on my own (and with my husband) quite a bit however we now have a 10 month old daughter who will be joining us on our next adventure.
We are arriving in Zurich and have three weeks we need to plan. I would like Rome to be the furthest South we go! I am also interested in seeing Venice and Lugano...
Please give me some advice on routes. Also, should you know of any great, inexpensive, clean, child friendly places to stay...please share them too! (Hotels, Hostels, B&B, Appt all welcome)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 2 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 3 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 4 Where to buy things outside of Munich
- 5 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 6 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 7 Italian lakes
- 8 Santorini lodging
- 9 No Periods in British Written English!
- 10 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 11 Ronda Wine/biking
- 12 What do after Bernia Express?
- 13 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 14 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 15 Self drive tour companies
- 16 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 17 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 18 Ischia
- 19 9 days in London
- 20 Germany family road trip help!
- 21 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 22 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 23 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 24 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 25 Bedbugs in Paris.
Advice - Three Weeks in Europe starting in Zurich with a 10 month old baby!