I would like to ask for some advice. I find that I keep planning the same type of routes. I have travelled on my own (and with my husband) quite a bit however we now have a 10 month old daughter who will be joining us on our next adventure.
We are arriving in Zurich and have three weeks we need to plan. I would like Rome to be the furthest South we go! I am also interested in seeing Venice and Lugano...
Please give me some advice on routes. Also, should you know of any great, inexpensive, clean, child friendly places to stay...please share them too! (Hotels, Hostels, B&B, Appt all welcome)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 2 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 3 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 4 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 5 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 6 Whistle stop family road trip
- 7 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 8 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 9 Scotland itinerary advice
- 10 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 11 Paris experts- hotel near train ?
- 12 Night Bus?
- 13 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 14 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 15 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 16 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 17 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 18 2 Weeks in France: Rouen, Normandy, Dordogne and the Loire Valley
- 19 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 20 Suggestions for fall trip to Brittany
- 21 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 22 Help with tips in UK
- 23 Positano Hotel in September
- 24 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 25 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
Advice - Three Weeks in Europe starting in Zurich with a 10 month old baby!