I would like to ask for some advice. I find that I keep planning the same type of routes. I have travelled on my own (and with my husband) quite a bit however we now have a 10 month old daughter who will be joining us on our next adventure.
We are arriving in Zurich and have three weeks we need to plan. I would like Rome to be the furthest South we go! I am also interested in seeing Venice and Lugano...
Please give me some advice on routes. Also, should you know of any great, inexpensive, clean, child friendly places to stay...please share them too! (Hotels, Hostels, B&B, Appt all welcome)
Advice - Three Weeks in Europe starting in Zurich with a 10 month old baby!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 2 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 3 Hotel in Venice
- 4 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 5 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 6 Europe-21 days in September 2014
- 7 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 8 What are the best places to see in England
- 9 London hotel
- 10 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 11 7 days in Greece
- 12 London tube
- 13 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 14 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 15 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 16 Europe in 21 days
- 17 London day trips, especially castles
- 18 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 19 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 20 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 21 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 22 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 23 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 24 What area to stay in Rome, Florence, and Venice?
- 25 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday