I am travelling in Spain for 2 weeks in June with my husband and 2 children aged 21 and 23. We plan to travel between cities by train and I am in the process of booking the various train tickets through the Rail Europe website. I have a question regarding the amount of time that is recommended between 2 train trips. We will be travelling from Cordova to Toledo. However, there is no direct train between these 2 cities; you have to go through Madrid. So, the first train is Cordova to Madrid and the 2nd is Madrid to Toledo. The train from Cordova arrives in Madrid at 7:15 p.m. We want to go immediately to Toledo i.e. on the same day. If we take the 7:50 train from Madrid to Toledo is that sufficient time between the 2 trains (i.e.35 minutes)? Or, is it recommended that we leave more of a buffer? Both trains leave from the same train station and we will have pre-purchased the tickets. Thanks in advance for any advice.
Advice Sought for Train Schedule in Spain
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 2 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 3 Channel Islands
- 4 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 5 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 6 Dresden Train Station
- 7 London for Christmas
- 8 Family European winter holiday
- 9 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 10 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 11 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 12 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 13 Rome Accommodation
- 14 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 15 Tuscan Agriturismo
- 16 Chambermaid tipping
- 17 To Paris and Provence in June
- 18 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 19 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 20 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 21 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 22 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 23 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 24 Has anyone used Airfare.com?
- 25 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?