I am travelling in Spain for 2 weeks in June with my husband and 2 children aged 21 and 23. We plan to travel between cities by train and I am in the process of booking the various train tickets through the Rail Europe website. I have a question regarding the amount of time that is recommended between 2 train trips. We will be travelling from Cordova to Toledo. However, there is no direct train between these 2 cities; you have to go through Madrid. So, the first train is Cordova to Madrid and the 2nd is Madrid to Toledo. The train from Cordova arrives in Madrid at 7:15 p.m. We want to go immediately to Toledo i.e. on the same day. If we take the 7:50 train from Madrid to Toledo is that sufficient time between the 2 trains (i.e.35 minutes)? Or, is it recommended that we leave more of a buffer? Both trains leave from the same train station and we will have pre-purchased the tickets. Thanks in advance for any advice.
Advice Sought for Train Schedule in Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Crete/Santorini OR Positano/Capri - where to visit?
- 2 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 3 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 4 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 5 best time to book accommodation
- 6 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 7 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 8 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 9 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 10 London visit
- 11 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 12 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!
- 13 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 14 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 15 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 16 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 17 No points in Paris .....
- 18 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 19 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 20 Pompeii train to Naples
- 21 Small group for Colosseum
- 22 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 23 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 24 Reviews on Adriatic Travel Agency?
- 25 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?