I am travelling in Spain for 2 weeks in June with my husband and 2 children aged 21 and 23. We plan to travel between cities by train and I am in the process of booking the various train tickets through the Rail Europe website. I have a question regarding the amount of time that is recommended between 2 train trips. We will be travelling from Cordova to Toledo. However, there is no direct train between these 2 cities; you have to go through Madrid. So, the first train is Cordova to Madrid and the 2nd is Madrid to Toledo. The train from Cordova arrives in Madrid at 7:15 p.m. We want to go immediately to Toledo i.e. on the same day. If we take the 7:50 train from Madrid to Toledo is that sufficient time between the 2 trains (i.e.35 minutes)? Or, is it recommended that we leave more of a buffer? Both trains leave from the same train station and we will have pre-purchased the tickets. Thanks in advance for any advice.
Advice Sought for Train Schedule in Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tentative 2 week itinerary for Paris
- 2 Rome to Vienna in 5 Nights. Suggestions welcome!
- 3 Is this the right way<>?
- 4 Solo in Paris for a month: Help me decide on Side Trips
- 5 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 6 Itinerary advise needed
- 7 4 weeks in the UK
- 8 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 9 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 10 Italy 14 days
- 11 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 12 Kimhe--flamenco
- 13 Working Holiday in Germany
- 14 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 15 Does Roma Pass covers free admission to Colosseum ?
- 16 Provence in November
- 17 Rome Areas to stay
- 18 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 19 When to go to Sicily
- 20 Any recommended shops on Rue du Cherche Midi? Or nearby?
- 21 Wengen to Torino?
- 22 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 23 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 24 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?
- 25 Current Recs for accommodations near Glencoe