I am travelling in Spain for 2 weeks in June with my husband and 2 children aged 21 and 23. We plan to travel between cities by train and I am in the process of booking the various train tickets through the Rail Europe website. I have a question regarding the amount of time that is recommended between 2 train trips. We will be travelling from Cordova to Toledo. However, there is no direct train between these 2 cities; you have to go through Madrid. So, the first train is Cordova to Madrid and the 2nd is Madrid to Toledo. The train from Cordova arrives in Madrid at 7:15 p.m. We want to go immediately to Toledo i.e. on the same day. If we take the 7:50 train from Madrid to Toledo is that sufficient time between the 2 trains (i.e.35 minutes)? Or, is it recommended that we leave more of a buffer? Both trains leave from the same train station and we will have pre-purchased the tickets. Thanks in advance for any advice.
Advice Sought for Train Schedule in Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 2 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 3 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 4 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 5 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 6 Croatia - Hvar or Korcula or both?
- 7 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 8 Mont St Michel
- 9 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 10 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 11 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 12 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 13 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 14 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 15 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 16 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 17 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 18 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 19 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 20 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 21 renting a car in Germany
- 22 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 23 Tickets to Sagrada Familia
- 24 Paris in April?
- 25 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul