I've been reading up on the trains, lockers, etc, and now that I have a bit of a plan, I'm looking for advice.
I arrive in Munich at 7:55 AM on Sunday October 7, the last day of Oktoberfest. I need to get up to Erlangen Sunday evening because of work commitments on Monday, but I hate to miss out on the opportunity to check out Oktoberfest. I'm sure I'll be exhausted from the travel, but I figure I should try it.
So-- looking for advice...
1-- it it worth trekking there for just a few hours?
2-- Can anyone confirm that the train station near Oktoberfest will have luggage lockers? (And while I'll have a 21', my travel companion is likely to have a 26')
3-- what's the easiest way to get from Oktoberfest to Erlangen? (assuming an afternoon at Oktoberfest, i won't be driving! )
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 2 3 Night Stopover mid September - What to see/do?
- 3 Can you recommend a hotel in Paris? What about Hotel Spendide Etoile?
- 4 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 5 Best places for 21 day family vacay w/ 5 year old?
- 6 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 7 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 8 Suggestions for our Itinerary for June in Italy
- 9 Norway night train questions for Norway in a nutshell
- 10 8 day outdoorsy Itinerary Help (Lake Geneva, Bernese Oberland)
- 11 First trip to London and Paris, need your comments
- 12 Scotland Highlands
- 13 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 14 30 Days in France with Family (6 y/o, 23 mo), what city to stay?
- 15 Please help with Itinerary draft for 29 days in France
- 16 Just beginning to plan trip to Croatia
- 17 Lazing it in Lisbon; Notes and Rambling Thoughts from and Extended Stay
- 18 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 19 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 20 Help/Advice From Irish Locals and Experts
- 21 Lunch restaurant near Modena Acetias
- 22 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 23 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 24 Rome and Venice in December
- 25 Help with a git in Alsace