I've been reading up on the trains, lockers, etc, and now that I have a bit of a plan, I'm looking for advice.
I arrive in Munich at 7:55 AM on Sunday October 7, the last day of Oktoberfest. I need to get up to Erlangen Sunday evening because of work commitments on Monday, but I hate to miss out on the opportunity to check out Oktoberfest. I'm sure I'll be exhausted from the travel, but I figure I should try it.
So-- looking for advice...
1-- it it worth trekking there for just a few hours?
2-- Can anyone confirm that the train station near Oktoberfest will have luggage lockers? (And while I'll have a 21', my travel companion is likely to have a 26')
3-- what's the easiest way to get from Oktoberfest to Erlangen? (assuming an afternoon at Oktoberfest, i won't be driving! )
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL @password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 3 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 4 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 5 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 6 Hiking in Switzerland
- 7 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 8 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 9 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 10 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 11 CASH OR CARD?
- 12 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 13 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 14 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 15 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 16 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 17 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 18 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 19 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 20 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 21 2 days in Lugano area
- 22 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 23 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 24 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
- 25 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows