I've been reading up on the trains, lockers, etc, and now that I have a bit of a plan, I'm looking for advice.
I arrive in Munich at 7:55 AM on Sunday October 7, the last day of Oktoberfest. I need to get up to Erlangen Sunday evening because of work commitments on Monday, but I hate to miss out on the opportunity to check out Oktoberfest. I'm sure I'll be exhausted from the travel, but I figure I should try it.
So-- looking for advice...
1-- it it worth trekking there for just a few hours?
2-- Can anyone confirm that the train station near Oktoberfest will have luggage lockers? (And while I'll have a 21', my travel companion is likely to have a 26')
3-- what's the easiest way to get from Oktoberfest to Erlangen? (assuming an afternoon at Oktoberfest, i won't be driving! )
Thanks so much!
Advice... Should I try to get in 1 day at Oktoberfest?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 2 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 3 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 4 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 5 Vegan in Germany?
- 6 biking tours in Italy?
- 7 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 8 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 9 Scotland November 2015
- 10 Which european city?
- 11 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 12 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 13 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 14 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 15 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp
- 16 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 17 All Set To Go!!
- 18 Italy Countryside
- 19 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 20 French Basque region
- 21 VISA question
- 22 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 23 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 24 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 25 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma