I've been reading up on the trains, lockers, etc, and now that I have a bit of a plan, I'm looking for advice.
I arrive in Munich at 7:55 AM on Sunday October 7, the last day of Oktoberfest. I need to get up to Erlangen Sunday evening because of work commitments on Monday, but I hate to miss out on the opportunity to check out Oktoberfest. I'm sure I'll be exhausted from the travel, but I figure I should try it.
So-- looking for advice...
1-- it it worth trekking there for just a few hours?
2-- Can anyone confirm that the train station near Oktoberfest will have luggage lockers? (And while I'll have a 21', my travel companion is likely to have a 26')
3-- what's the easiest way to get from Oktoberfest to Erlangen? (assuming an afternoon at Oktoberfest, i won't be driving! )
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 2 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 3 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 4 Highclare Castle
- 5 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 6 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 7 Harry Potter, London Theater
- 8 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 9 Slovenia, Austria, Switzerland, Italy - scenic road trips/countryside?
- 10 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 11 Wine visits from Barcelona
- 12 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 13 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 14 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 15 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 16 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 17 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 18 Salzburg-storing luggage at train station
- 19 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 20 Salzburg itinerary review
- 21 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 22 Italy - 21 Day Itinerary for May, 2018
- 23 Globus Iberian Tour
- 24 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 25 A bit overwhelmed!!!