I've been reading up on the trains, lockers, etc, and now that I have a bit of a plan, I'm looking for advice.
I arrive in Munich at 7:55 AM on Sunday October 7, the last day of Oktoberfest. I need to get up to Erlangen Sunday evening because of work commitments on Monday, but I hate to miss out on the opportunity to check out Oktoberfest. I'm sure I'll be exhausted from the travel, but I figure I should try it.
So-- looking for advice...
1-- it it worth trekking there for just a few hours?
2-- Can anyone confirm that the train station near Oktoberfest will have luggage lockers? (And while I'll have a 21', my travel companion is likely to have a 26')
3-- what's the easiest way to get from Oktoberfest to Erlangen? (assuming an afternoon at Oktoberfest, i won't be driving! )
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 2 Paris in July - side trip to South of France
- 3 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 4 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 5 Perugia and Rome by train and bus
- 6 Cheap airfare to Europe?
- 7 Classical Music in Milan
- 8 Italy/Switzerland in the fall
- 9 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 10 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 11 Need help paring down my 3 week intinerary Benelux/Germany!
- 12 Athens hotel with - you guessed it - view of the Acropolis
- 13 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 14 Pousadas in Portugal
- 15 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 16 Antiques shopping Rome
- 17 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 18 Scotland Trip Planning
- 19 Southern Italy with 3 teens for a week
- 20 Charlotte Bronte at the Soane
- 21 Paris food tours?
- 22 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 23 Lisbon Rental Car Pickup Location
- 24 Lake Maggiore
- 25 Sankt Goar to Cologne