I've been reading up on the trains, lockers, etc, and now that I have a bit of a plan, I'm looking for advice.
I arrive in Munich at 7:55 AM on Sunday October 7, the last day of Oktoberfest. I need to get up to Erlangen Sunday evening because of work commitments on Monday, but I hate to miss out on the opportunity to check out Oktoberfest. I'm sure I'll be exhausted from the travel, but I figure I should try it.
So-- looking for advice...
1-- it it worth trekking there for just a few hours?
2-- Can anyone confirm that the train station near Oktoberfest will have luggage lockers? (And while I'll have a 21', my travel companion is likely to have a 26')
3-- what's the easiest way to get from Oktoberfest to Erlangen? (assuming an afternoon at Oktoberfest, i won't be driving! )
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spanish Medical Providers
- 2 Quizz !
- 3 Venice/Mestre
- 4 Pay attention to your watches !
- 5 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 6 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 7 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 8 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 9 London Under the Path: Riding the Underground Mail Rail Line
- 10 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 11 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 12 9 Days in Spain
- 13 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 14 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 15 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 16 Iceland early december visit
- 17 Zurich to Milan trip
- 18 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 19 Stonehenge Inner Circle next May
- 20 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 21 Italy Car Scam
- 22 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 23 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 24 car insurance italy
- 25 Christmas Day in Granada