I've been reading up on the trains, lockers, etc, and now that I have a bit of a plan, I'm looking for advice.
I arrive in Munich at 7:55 AM on Sunday October 7, the last day of Oktoberfest. I need to get up to Erlangen Sunday evening because of work commitments on Monday, but I hate to miss out on the opportunity to check out Oktoberfest. I'm sure I'll be exhausted from the travel, but I figure I should try it.
So-- looking for advice...
1-- it it worth trekking there for just a few hours?
2-- Can anyone confirm that the train station near Oktoberfest will have luggage lockers? (And while I'll have a 21', my travel companion is likely to have a 26')
3-- what's the easiest way to get from Oktoberfest to Erlangen? (assuming an afternoon at Oktoberfest, i won't be driving! )
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 2 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 3 Sixt insurance claim
- 4 Enjoying England for a year!
- 5 Driving from Rome to Sorrento
- 6 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 7 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 8 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 9 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 10 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 11 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 12 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 13 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department
- 14 SIM card
- 15 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 16 All of Spain or something else..?
- 17 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 18 RENFE error message during payment
- 19 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 20 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 21 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 22 Greece Experts
- 23 Europe itinerary review
- 24 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 25 Gracia Neighborhood in Barcelona Spain