I've been reading up on the trains, lockers, etc, and now that I have a bit of a plan, I'm looking for advice.
I arrive in Munich at 7:55 AM on Sunday October 7, the last day of Oktoberfest. I need to get up to Erlangen Sunday evening because of work commitments on Monday, but I hate to miss out on the opportunity to check out Oktoberfest. I'm sure I'll be exhausted from the travel, but I figure I should try it.
So-- looking for advice...
1-- it it worth trekking there for just a few hours?
2-- Can anyone confirm that the train station near Oktoberfest will have luggage lockers? (And while I'll have a 21', my travel companion is likely to have a 26')
3-- what's the easiest way to get from Oktoberfest to Erlangen? (assuming an afternoon at Oktoberfest, i won't be driving! )
Thanks so much!
Advice... Should I try to get in 1 day at Oktoberfest?
- 1 Travel from Logrono to Paris, Barcelona or San Sebastian.
- 2 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 3 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 4 Garmisch-Partenkirchen accomodations
- 5 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 6 Rooms in Sorrento & Rome
- 7 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 8 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 9 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 10 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 11 Zurich to Montreux to Paris round trip - drive or train??
- 12 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 13 Norway, Sweden, but have to make it to Marseille
- 14 Credit card CHIP in Europe
- 15 Connection in Newark EWR
- 16 Battlefield Tour
- 17 If an AirBerlin flight arrives in Rome at 11:30 ...
- 18 Torun and Zamosc similar?
- 19 Language Immersion Courses in France
- 20 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 21 5 days in Ireland, what can I fit in?!
- 22 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 23 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 24 Rome Hotels near Termini
- 25 Edinburgh