I've been reading up on the trains, lockers, etc, and now that I have a bit of a plan, I'm looking for advice.
I arrive in Munich at 7:55 AM on Sunday October 7, the last day of Oktoberfest. I need to get up to Erlangen Sunday evening because of work commitments on Monday, but I hate to miss out on the opportunity to check out Oktoberfest. I'm sure I'll be exhausted from the travel, but I figure I should try it.
So-- looking for advice...
1-- it it worth trekking there for just a few hours?
2-- Can anyone confirm that the train station near Oktoberfest will have luggage lockers? (And while I'll have a 21', my travel companion is likely to have a 26')
3-- what's the easiest way to get from Oktoberfest to Erlangen? (assuming an afternoon at Oktoberfest, i won't be driving! )
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stability and safety in Turkey
- 2 munich - day trips
- 3 Cell phones in France and England
- 4 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 5 Edinburgh in March
- 6 Effective Male Enhancement Supplement?
- 7 Restauant Suggestions for our Spain Trip
- 8 4 Weeks in Europe : Travel Journal
- 9 Trip Report, Madrid, Seville, Granada, Cordoba
- 10 Layover Madrid Info Help
- 11 Summer destination for couples HELP!
- 12 6 weeks: Great Britain, France, Italy, The Netherlands
- 13 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 14 Madrid - Madrid - 9 days
- 15 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 16 Irish Countryside in 1 day
- 17 Naples to Pompeii
- 18 Algarve,Portugal at Christmas?
- 19 Parking in Italy
- 20 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?
- 21 sim card
- 22 Plan Italy trip
- 23 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 24 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 25 apartments florence