I've been reading up on the trains, lockers, etc, and now that I have a bit of a plan, I'm looking for advice.
I arrive in Munich at 7:55 AM on Sunday October 7, the last day of Oktoberfest. I need to get up to Erlangen Sunday evening because of work commitments on Monday, but I hate to miss out on the opportunity to check out Oktoberfest. I'm sure I'll be exhausted from the travel, but I figure I should try it.
So-- looking for advice...
1-- it it worth trekking there for just a few hours?
2-- Can anyone confirm that the train station near Oktoberfest will have luggage lockers? (And while I'll have a 21', my travel companion is likely to have a 26')
3-- what's the easiest way to get from Oktoberfest to Erlangen? (assuming an afternoon at Oktoberfest, i won't be driving! )
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 2 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 3 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 Versailles
- 6 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 7 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 8 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 9 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 10 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 11 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 12 Train help for Prague
- 13 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 14 Germany train help!
- 15 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 16 Petrol in Greece
- 17 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 18 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 19 Where to enjoy Paris
- 20 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 21 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 22 Meteora for older folk
- 23 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 24 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 25 Christmas windows in Paris 2016