I've been reading up on the trains, lockers, etc, and now that I have a bit of a plan, I'm looking for advice.
I arrive in Munich at 7:55 AM on Sunday October 7, the last day of Oktoberfest. I need to get up to Erlangen Sunday evening because of work commitments on Monday, but I hate to miss out on the opportunity to check out Oktoberfest. I'm sure I'll be exhausted from the travel, but I figure I should try it.
So-- looking for advice...
1-- it it worth trekking there for just a few hours?
2-- Can anyone confirm that the train station near Oktoberfest will have luggage lockers? (And while I'll have a 21', my travel companion is likely to have a 26')
3-- what's the easiest way to get from Oktoberfest to Erlangen? (assuming an afternoon at Oktoberfest, i won't be driving! )
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 2 17 days in England
- 3 Naples, Herculaneum and Capri Early April - recommendations
- 4 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 5 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 6 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 7 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 8 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 9 Alhambra ticket confusions
- 10 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 11 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 12 Sevilla lodging 3 adults 3 kids and things to do
- 13 Bordeaux, la Rochelle, Toulouse & Garonne-by bike, self-drive boat & car
- 14 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 15 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 16 Italy Trip Report
- 17 One day in milan
- 18 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 19 What to do in Lefkada, Greece?
- 20 Transportation Question Italy
- 21 London Restaurants
- 22 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 23 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 24 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 25 Virgin Trains East Coast Punctuality