Planning 3 weeks in Serbia in October/Novemver 2003 with my partner and our three children. Wanted to know if anyone has visited any of the Spas - such as Bukovica Banja - and whether they thought one was better than the other - we're travelling with two 4 years olds and a 6 year old. My partner is Serbian, but hasnt been back since his last holiday in 1998. Ive never been. Any tourist must sees or nice experiences for kids / families??
ADVICE??? Serbian Spas /Family Holiday
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon in Provence - 14 day itinerary help please
- 2 Pasteurized Cheese in Paris
- 3 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 4 Dining at the Eiffel Tower: 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant Review
- 5 Berlin
- 6 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 7 Dordogne & Lot Day Hiking
- 8 By train to and out of Prague
- 9 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 10 Budget family trip to Europe
- 11 history museums or locations
- 12 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 13 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 14 Scuol, Switzerland
- 15 Last-minute detour to Paris: a 4-day live trip report
- 16 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 17 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 18 Lake Como transportation questions
- 19 Scotland- Edinburgh
- 20 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 21 All Set To Go!!
- 22 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 23 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 24 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 25 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why