Planning 3 weeks in Serbia in October/Novemver 2003 with my partner and our three children. Wanted to know if anyone has visited any of the Spas - such as Bukovica Banja - and whether they thought one was better than the other - we're travelling with two 4 years olds and a 6 year old. My partner is Serbian, but hasnt been back since his last holiday in 1998. Ive never been. Any tourist must sees or nice experiences for kids / families??
ADVICE??? Serbian Spas /Family Holiday
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 2 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 3 hotels in Seville
- 4 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 5 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 6 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 7 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 8 A drive in Europe
- 9 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 10 Prague - Tram #22
- 11 nearby cities to london
- 12 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 13 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 14 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 15 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 16 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 17 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 18 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 19 Rafting with Extreme Waves!
- 20 Porto -City Break
- 21 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 22 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 23 7 days in Greece
- 24 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 25 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich