My boyfriend and I are planning a 9-10 day itinerary of Southern Spain and want to visit the following areas:
Granada (1 day - Alhambra)
White Towns (maybe)
End the trip - Malaga or Marbella?
We are happy to take the train or get a driver (we'd prefer not to drive since we're from the U.S.), but we want to stay at 2 hotels if at all possible (thinking Sevilla and Malaga or Marbella as the two bases) - maximum 3 hotels.
I'm thinking of starting off in Sevilla and exploring Cordoba as a day trip, then relocating to Malaga or Marbella and visiting Granada and Ronda and/or White Towns depending on if we're up for it.
Thoughts? Does anyone have any suggestions or tips? Are there any particular one-day trips that many small group tour companies run?
Thank you so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 2 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 3 Car rental between countries
- 4 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 5 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 6 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 7 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 8 England and Wales by public transport
- 9 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 10 Rhine River Cruise
- 11 Layover at Lisbon and trip to Sintra
- 12 Barcelona completely overrated
- 13 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 14 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 15 Greece in 15 Days
- 16 Walking Scotland
- 17 Adaptors for Belgium
- 18 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 19 Train Ticket Help
- 20 I forgot my international driver permit
- 21 Letter Designations on Transport Lines and Barcelona Card
- 22 Prague old town
- 23 Bordeaux TRIP
- 24 20 free days of Europe
- 25 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
Advice requested - Planning 9-10 day Southern Spain itinerary!