My boyfriend and I are planning a 9-10 day itinerary of Southern Spain and want to visit the following areas:
Granada (1 day - Alhambra)
White Towns (maybe)
End the trip - Malaga or Marbella?
We are happy to take the train or get a driver (we'd prefer not to drive since we're from the U.S.), but we want to stay at 2 hotels if at all possible (thinking Sevilla and Malaga or Marbella as the two bases) - maximum 3 hotels.
I'm thinking of starting off in Sevilla and exploring Cordoba as a day trip, then relocating to Malaga or Marbella and visiting Granada and Ronda and/or White Towns depending on if we're up for it.
Thoughts? Does anyone have any suggestions or tips? Are there any particular one-day trips that many small group tour companies run?
Thank you so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague, Vienna, Budapest, Krakow, Berlin
- 2 Prague & Croatia
- 3 Italy, somewhere new - recommendations please.
- 4 10 Day Trip to Prague, Salzburg, Munich
- 5 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?
- 6 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 7 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 8 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 9 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 10 Florence airport costumes
- 11 Road trip from Milan Rome
- 12 A few last minute questions
- 13 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 14 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 15 Gluten Free in Italy
- 16 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 17 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 18 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 19 restaurants and stores in Haut-de-Cagnes in late October?
- 20 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 21 Trip to Spain in the Fall
- 22 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 23 The Bridges of Wroclaw
- 24 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 25 Venice, Italy to Amalfi coast
Advice requested - Planning 9-10 day Southern Spain itinerary!