My boyfriend and I are planning a 9-10 day itinerary of Southern Spain and want to visit the following areas:
Granada (1 day - Alhambra)
White Towns (maybe)
End the trip - Malaga or Marbella?
We are happy to take the train or get a driver (we'd prefer not to drive since we're from the U.S.), but we want to stay at 2 hotels if at all possible (thinking Sevilla and Malaga or Marbella as the two bases) - maximum 3 hotels.
I'm thinking of starting off in Sevilla and exploring Cordoba as a day trip, then relocating to Malaga or Marbella and visiting Granada and Ronda and/or White Towns depending on if we're up for it.
Thoughts? Does anyone have any suggestions or tips? Are there any particular one-day trips that many small group tour companies run?
Thank you so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 2 English Countryside
- 3 Need help in travel planning
- 4 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 5 Puglia or La Langhe
- 6 French immersion courses in France
- 7 Munich
- 8 Paris---baguette question???
- 9 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 10 "Around Provence" - My Watercolors on Flickr
- 11 Vienna or Budapest?
- 12 Train Travel Berlin, Prague, Krakow
- 13 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 14 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 15 Italy/Greece with kids
- 16 First time trip to Ireland - 6 nights
- 17 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 18 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 19 10 day Greek Island trip
- 20 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 21 Portugal itinerary help
- 22 Portugal - 5 days in Nov - Itinerary suggestions?
- 23 Portugal initial itinerary help
- 24 Lisbon NYE
- 25 Drive Vienna to Salzburg
Advice requested - Planning 9-10 day Southern Spain itinerary!