My boyfriend and I are planning a 9-10 day itinerary of Southern Spain and want to visit the following areas:
Granada (1 day - Alhambra)
White Towns (maybe)
End the trip - Malaga or Marbella?
We are happy to take the train or get a driver (we'd prefer not to drive since we're from the U.S.), but we want to stay at 2 hotels if at all possible (thinking Sevilla and Malaga or Marbella as the two bases) - maximum 3 hotels.
I'm thinking of starting off in Sevilla and exploring Cordoba as a day trip, then relocating to Malaga or Marbella and visiting Granada and Ronda and/or White Towns depending on if we're up for it.
Thoughts? Does anyone have any suggestions or tips? Are there any particular one-day trips that many small group tour companies run?
Thank you so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 Days in Spain
- 2 9 Days in Spain
- 3 Iceland early december visit
- 4 Christmas in Dresden 2017
- 5 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 6 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 7 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 8 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 9 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 10 Milan or Turin
- 11 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 12 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 13 Barcelona alternative
- 14 Paris to Italy
- 15 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 16 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 17 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 18 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 19 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 20 Frankfurt to UK
- 21 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 22 God Save the Queen?
- 23 Road trip with our dog
- 24 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 25 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
Advice requested - Planning 9-10 day Southern Spain itinerary!