My boyfriend and I are planning a 9-10 day itinerary of Southern Spain and want to visit the following areas:
Granada (1 day - Alhambra)
White Towns (maybe)
End the trip - Malaga or Marbella?
We are happy to take the train or get a driver (we'd prefer not to drive since we're from the U.S.), but we want to stay at 2 hotels if at all possible (thinking Sevilla and Malaga or Marbella as the two bases) - maximum 3 hotels.
I'm thinking of starting off in Sevilla and exploring Cordoba as a day trip, then relocating to Malaga or Marbella and visiting Granada and Ronda and/or White Towns depending on if we're up for it.
Thoughts? Does anyone have any suggestions or tips? Are there any particular one-day trips that many small group tour companies run?
Thank you so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chinese visit to France
- 2 Barcelona extension
- 3 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 4 Europe itinerary review
- 5 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 6 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 7 How Challenging Did You Find German to Learn?
- 8 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 9 countless numbers of hundreds and hundreds
- 10 15 days trip to Europe
- 11 Turkey fire code problems with building entry doors
- 12 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 13 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 14 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 15 Vuerling airlines
- 16 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 17 Italy/ Sicily - Help with area west of Palermo
- 18 Flamenco concerts in Madrid
- 19 France for a month in 2017
- 20 RENFE error message during payment
- 21 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 22 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 23 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 24 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 25 Venice Film Fest
Advice requested - Planning 9-10 day Southern Spain itinerary!