My boyfriend and I are planning a 9-10 day itinerary of Southern Spain and want to visit the following areas:
Granada (1 day - Alhambra)
White Towns (maybe)
End the trip - Malaga or Marbella?
We are happy to take the train or get a driver (we'd prefer not to drive since we're from the U.S.), but we want to stay at 2 hotels if at all possible (thinking Sevilla and Malaga or Marbella as the two bases) - maximum 3 hotels.
I'm thinking of starting off in Sevilla and exploring Cordoba as a day trip, then relocating to Malaga or Marbella and visiting Granada and Ronda and/or White Towns depending on if we're up for it.
Thoughts? Does anyone have any suggestions or tips? Are there any particular one-day trips that many small group tour companies run?
Thank you so much in advance!
Advice requested - Planning 9-10 day Southern Spain itinerary!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tuscany for wine, food & photography??
- 2 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 3 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 4 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 5 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 6 Tour Group Operators
- 7 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 8 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 9 I went to Paris in June
- 10 Italy things to do?
- 11 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 12 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 13 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 14 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 15 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 16 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 17 Self-driving tips for France
- 18 Does this sound feasible?
- 19 house-renting safe in Slovenija?
- 20 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 21 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 22 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 23 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 24 How to make this adventure work?
- 25 Eating in University cafeterias