My boyfriend and I are planning a 9-10 day itinerary of Southern Spain and want to visit the following areas:
Granada (1 day - Alhambra)
White Towns (maybe)
End the trip - Malaga or Marbella?
We are happy to take the train or get a driver (we'd prefer not to drive since we're from the U.S.), but we want to stay at 2 hotels if at all possible (thinking Sevilla and Malaga or Marbella as the two bases) - maximum 3 hotels.
I'm thinking of starting off in Sevilla and exploring Cordoba as a day trip, then relocating to Malaga or Marbella and visiting Granada and Ronda and/or White Towns depending on if we're up for it.
Thoughts? Does anyone have any suggestions or tips? Are there any particular one-day trips that many small group tour companies run?
Thank you so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 2 Train rides
- 3 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 4 Austria
- 5 Sept. 2016. GTG...possibly 14th-17th
- 6 Hammams in Spain
- 7 Where to study abroad in Scandinavia?
- 8 Charles Degaulle question
- 9 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 10 Tuscany Region - Rental Car or Public Transportation?
- 11 Renting a car in Florence
- 12 Getting from Milazzo to Palermo
- 13 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 14 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 15 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 16 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 17 First time in Italy
- 18 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 19 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 20 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 21 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 22 Tipping for private van/bus driver in Ireland?
- 23 Sagrada Familia-Guide or Audio
- 24 Pompeii luggage storage
- 25 Train Help
Advice requested - Planning 9-10 day Southern Spain itinerary!