My boyfriend and I are planning a 9-10 day itinerary of Southern Spain and want to visit the following areas:
Granada (1 day - Alhambra)
White Towns (maybe)
End the trip - Malaga or Marbella?
We are happy to take the train or get a driver (we'd prefer not to drive since we're from the U.S.), but we want to stay at 2 hotels if at all possible (thinking Sevilla and Malaga or Marbella as the two bases) - maximum 3 hotels.
I'm thinking of starting off in Sevilla and exploring Cordoba as a day trip, then relocating to Malaga or Marbella and visiting Granada and Ronda and/or White Towns depending on if we're up for it.
Thoughts? Does anyone have any suggestions or tips? Are there any particular one-day trips that many small group tour companies run?
Thank you so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 2 BARDENAS REALES, Unesco site and national park in Navarra
- 3 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 4 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 5 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 6 Portugal and Spain Itinerary Suggestions
- 7 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 8 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 9 Eastern France - A TR in Pictures
- 10 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 11 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 12 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 13 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 14 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 15 House Hunting in France
- 16 English Countryside
- 17 Tour of Northern Italy
- 18 12 days itinerary - Netherland, Belgium & Germany
- 19 Cognac transportation?
- 20 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 21 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 22 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 23 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 24 Granada to Madrid
- 25 San Sebastian
Advice requested - Planning 9-10 day Southern Spain itinerary!