My boyfriend and I are planning a 9-10 day itinerary of Southern Spain and want to visit the following areas:
Granada (1 day - Alhambra)
White Towns (maybe)
End the trip - Malaga or Marbella?
We are happy to take the train or get a driver (we'd prefer not to drive since we're from the U.S.), but we want to stay at 2 hotels if at all possible (thinking Sevilla and Malaga or Marbella as the two bases) - maximum 3 hotels.
I'm thinking of starting off in Sevilla and exploring Cordoba as a day trip, then relocating to Malaga or Marbella and visiting Granada and Ronda and/or White Towns depending on if we're up for it.
Thoughts? Does anyone have any suggestions or tips? Are there any particular one-day trips that many small group tour companies run?
Thank you so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hp printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 3 Best layover option
- 4 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 5 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 6 Need advice on the place to visit in Prague
- 7 Spanish Civil War Tour in Barcelona
- 8 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 9 Berlin
- 10 Ideas for drive from Munich to Ramstein/Kaiserslautern to Garmisch
- 11 Scotland: North West Highlands: July 2012
- 12 3 days solo in London
- 13 Info for Edinburgh visit
- 14 Summer Mountain Retreats
- 15 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 16 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 17 Advice for Honeymoon in Iceland (5 days)
- 18 Belfast leading up to July 12
- 19 Rethinking my late September vacation in Madrid/Andalusia – Italy instead?
- 20 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 21 Hotels in Turin
- 22 two days to travel from bolzano to assisi
- 23 3 months in Bristol
- 24 TR-Croatia and Italy. A bit long but it's all here in one post.
- 25 Watching A Musical At The West End In London
Advice requested - Planning 9-10 day Southern Spain itinerary!