My boyfriend and I are planning a 9-10 day itinerary of Southern Spain and want to visit the following areas:
Granada (1 day - Alhambra)
White Towns (maybe)
End the trip - Malaga or Marbella?
We are happy to take the train or get a driver (we'd prefer not to drive since we're from the U.S.), but we want to stay at 2 hotels if at all possible (thinking Sevilla and Malaga or Marbella as the two bases) - maximum 3 hotels.
I'm thinking of starting off in Sevilla and exploring Cordoba as a day trip, then relocating to Malaga or Marbella and visiting Granada and Ronda and/or White Towns depending on if we're up for it.
Thoughts? Does anyone have any suggestions or tips? Are there any particular one-day trips that many small group tour companies run?
Thank you so much in advance!
Advice requested - Planning 9-10 day Southern Spain itinerary!
- 1 Letter of Invitation for Russia
- 2 Dubrovnik
- 3 how long in Malta?
- 4 Esperas vs. Filoterra Villas
- 5 Greece and Spain?- Daughter's HS grad gift
- 6 Visiting Provence for first time - few questions
- 7 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 8 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 9 Trip to Europe for family of 4
- 10 Barcelona vs Madrid
- 11 Itinerary Questions
- 12 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 13 Itinerary set - now help me pick a Kas hotel for early June
- 14 Advent Season
- 15 Bruce and Marija: Carless in Sicily in November
- 16 Overlord Tour Payment Method Not Secure
- 17 Car rental for 7, should we get one or two vehicles?
- 18 Unknown regions in the Czech republic
- 19 Chip & Pin Only
- 20 flying from Madrid to Barcelona
- 21 Norway in fall?
- 22 Heterogeneous Xmas in Spain
- 23 Late night Mayfair
- 24 Paris-Brussels-Amsterdam 7 days?
- 25 Funny questions over the years on Basque Country and Spain