My boyfriend and I are planning a 9-10 day itinerary of Southern Spain and want to visit the following areas:
Granada (1 day - Alhambra)
White Towns (maybe)
End the trip - Malaga or Marbella?
We are happy to take the train or get a driver (we'd prefer not to drive since we're from the U.S.), but we want to stay at 2 hotels if at all possible (thinking Sevilla and Malaga or Marbella as the two bases) - maximum 3 hotels.
I'm thinking of starting off in Sevilla and exploring Cordoba as a day trip, then relocating to Malaga or Marbella and visiting Granada and Ronda and/or White Towns depending on if we're up for it.
Thoughts? Does anyone have any suggestions or tips? Are there any particular one-day trips that many small group tour companies run?
Thank you so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 stonehenge day trip from london
- 2 Weather late May in Copenhagen, Tallin, etc.
- 3 Trip to Ireland in September
- 4 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 5 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus
- 6 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 7 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
- 8 Cornwall UK
- 9 Cinqueterre
- 10 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 11 Rome Discount Card for Longer Stay?
- 12 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 13 Train tickets in Italy?
- 14 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 15 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 16 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium
- 17 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 18 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 19 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 20 5 day trip by train Frankfurt Vienna
- 21 8 Hours in Rome
- 22 Athens International airport
- 23 Corsica
- 24 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 25 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
Advice requested - Planning 9-10 day Southern Spain itinerary!