My boyfriend and I are planning a 9-10 day itinerary of Southern Spain and want to visit the following areas:
Granada (1 day - Alhambra)
White Towns (maybe)
End the trip - Malaga or Marbella?
We are happy to take the train or get a driver (we'd prefer not to drive since we're from the U.S.), but we want to stay at 2 hotels if at all possible (thinking Sevilla and Malaga or Marbella as the two bases) - maximum 3 hotels.
I'm thinking of starting off in Sevilla and exploring Cordoba as a day trip, then relocating to Malaga or Marbella and visiting Granada and Ronda and/or White Towns depending on if we're up for it.
Thoughts? Does anyone have any suggestions or tips? Are there any particular one-day trips that many small group tour companies run?
Thank you so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 2 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 3 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 4 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 5 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 6 Culinary scene in Vienna, Austria
- 7 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 8 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 9 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 10 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 11 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 12 Trip to Rome
- 13 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 14 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 15 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 16 Buying Train Tickets to and from Prague
- 17 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 18 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 19 Help required with Itinerary
- 20 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 21 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 22 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 23 Can i camp anywhere in Iceland?
- 24 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 25 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
Advice requested - Planning 9-10 day Southern Spain itinerary!