My boyfriend and I are planning a 9-10 day itinerary of Southern Spain and want to visit the following areas:
Granada (1 day - Alhambra)
White Towns (maybe)
End the trip - Malaga or Marbella?
We are happy to take the train or get a driver (we'd prefer not to drive since we're from the U.S.), but we want to stay at 2 hotels if at all possible (thinking Sevilla and Malaga or Marbella as the two bases) - maximum 3 hotels.
I'm thinking of starting off in Sevilla and exploring Cordoba as a day trip, then relocating to Malaga or Marbella and visiting Granada and Ronda and/or White Towns depending on if we're up for it.
Thoughts? Does anyone have any suggestions or tips? Are there any particular one-day trips that many small group tour companies run?
Thank you so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 2 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 3 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 4 Last minute trip to Capri
- 5 Planning first Italy Trip!
- 6 Car Rentals in Avignon
- 7 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 8 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 9 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 10 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 11 Trip Report: Denmark, 2017
- 12 London Theater
- 13 Salzburg itinerary review
- 14 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 15 Poland to Austria In December
- 16 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 17 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 18 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 19 London GTG - early Oct are you available?
- 20 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 21 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 22 Private Guide in Lyon
- 23 Norwegian Air?
- 24 Highclare Castle
- 25 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
Advice requested - Planning 9-10 day Southern Spain itinerary!