My boyfriend and I are planning a 9-10 day itinerary of Southern Spain and want to visit the following areas:
Granada (1 day - Alhambra)
White Towns (maybe)
End the trip - Malaga or Marbella?
We are happy to take the train or get a driver (we'd prefer not to drive since we're from the U.S.), but we want to stay at 2 hotels if at all possible (thinking Sevilla and Malaga or Marbella as the two bases) - maximum 3 hotels.
I'm thinking of starting off in Sevilla and exploring Cordoba as a day trip, then relocating to Malaga or Marbella and visiting Granada and Ronda and/or White Towns depending on if we're up for it.
Thoughts? Does anyone have any suggestions or tips? Are there any particular one-day trips that many small group tour companies run?
Thank you so much in advance!
Advice requested - Planning 9-10 day Southern Spain itinerary!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 2 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 3 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 4 Schengen rule made easy
- 5 Solo female travelling to Turkey! Suggestions?!
- 6 Various Cities to Travel in May 2015
- 7 From Chopin Airport to Warsaw Central (by Bus or train?)
- 8 Cotswolds first time
- 9 Stockholm - Arlanda Express advanced purchase tickets
- 10 Help w/ rental car arrangements-Pickup in Lisbon, Portugal-Drop in Seville?
- 11 Recommend a beautiful Costa Brava town we should visit!
- 12 Bibich Winery
- 13 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 14 Travel during Ferragosto?
- 15 Honeymoon Decision?
- 16 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 17 Where next? UK, Greece, Germany, or Spain?
- 18 Venice - what would your perfect two days be?
- 19 First Trip to Europe
- 20 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 21 Cornwall or Paris?
- 22 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 23 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 24 Training from Switzerland to Paris to the UK
- 25 7 days in London in Dec with family