Looking for recommendations for Ireland with our two young daughters ages 3 & 7. 10 days in August 2016. We will probably fly into/out of Dublin and stay one day/night in Dublin upon arrival and again stay another day/night before departure. Looking for recommendations how to spend our (approximately) 8 days between arrival/departure. Would like to stay in one self-catering house for the whole 8 days and make day trips ....or perhaps two locations for 4 days each. Would prefer not to spend tons of time in the car. We definitely don't need to be focused on activities specifically designed for kids however they will be with us all the time so we will be looking for family-friendly activities. (Eg: in a recent trip to France we all enjoyed a trip to a Fromagerie to learn about the cheese making process and a trip to a artisan boulanger to learn about the traditional bread making process. And we all enjoyed touring big castles and hiking in the beautiful countryside ... so looking for recommendations as far as those sorts of family-friendly activities....and which County(ies) in Ireland do you recommend that we stay in/focus on......?
thank you very much!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 페가수스카지노━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 2 레드카지노━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 3 International Flight Question
- 4 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 5 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 6 Another tipping question: concierges
- 7 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 8 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 9 What to wear to wedding in Sweden
- 10 Back from Paris
- 11 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 12 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 13 Luggage Storage
- 14 LIsbon
- 15 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 16 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 17 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 18 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 19 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 20 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 21 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 22 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 23 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 24 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 25 Trip suggestion
Advice requested - 10 days in Ireland with 3 & 7 year olds