I am considering buying an iPad before my trip to Paris next week. I am undecided whether to buy a WiFi version or a Cellular version. Our hotel room offers free WiFi. Does Paris have enough hot spots so that we will not have to buy the cellular version or will the cellular version be much more convenient to use? Thanks for any opinions you may have.
Advice Regarding iPad in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seeking guided tour that visits 4 countries, 3 nights in each city!
- 2 Lugano to Bellagio Question
- 3 holiday sales
- 4 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 5 The "Night Wolves" plan on being in Berlin in May.
- 6 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 7 Eiffel Tower
- 8 Greece in 10 nights early September
- 9 NT in devon and cornwall
- 10 King's Day Amsterdam - 2015!
- 11 Iceland self drive tour
- 12 Paris and Rouen 2015
- 13 Can I buy "plus size" clothes in France?
- 14 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 15 Weekend navigo options
- 16 Hello and advice please to help plan our visit
- 17 Need Help, Iceland
- 18 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 19 SPAIN FOR 2WKS
- 20 Phone options - Sweden, Norway, Iceland
- 21 Walks around Bavarian lakes
- 22 First World War tour
- 23 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 24 Amalfi Coast with Kids- Where to stay?
- 25 One-Way Ferry from Norway to Scotland?