I am considering buying an iPad before my trip to Paris next week. I am undecided whether to buy a WiFi version or a Cellular version. Our hotel room offers free WiFi. Does Paris have enough hot spots so that we will not have to buy the cellular version or will the cellular version be much more convenient to use? Thanks for any opinions you may have.
Advice Regarding iPad in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 2 A Sardinia trip report
- 3 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 4 Eastern Europe
- 5 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 6 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 7 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 8 Azores
- 9 Coffee in Naples
- 10 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 11 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 12 22 year olds in Europe
- 13 Granada
- 14 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 15 All Set To Go!!
- 16 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 17 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 18 4 weeks in the UK
- 19 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 20 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 21 Our Brief Bavarian Break: Christmas Markets
- 22 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 23 First time to Switzerland
- 24 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 25 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions