Our family is looking to do a home exchange to Europe with another family next summer. We have 3 kids ages 11, 9 and 6. We have received a number of interesting offers to go to France. Although my oldest and I went to Spain last year, this would be my husband and younger childrens' first trip to Europe.
We are most looking forward to experiencing another culture, enjoy outdoor activities, and would have a maximum of 2 weeks to spend.
So, where in France would you suggest we go?
We are currently considering an offer to visit Provence (near Aix-en-Provence) for next July. My concern is that we can not go to France without seeing Paris, so while I feel like the country fits our family's interests better, I wonder if it would be better to look for an exchange to Paris? Or should we just visit Paris at one end of a trip to Provence, or possibly the Dordogne region?
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!
Advice Please! France with Kids - Where to go?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 2 hotels in Seville
- 3 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 4 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 5 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 6 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 7 A drive in Europe
- 8 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 9 Prague - Tram #22
- 10 nearby cities to london
- 11 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 12 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 13 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 14 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 15 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 16 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 17 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 18 Rafting with Extreme Waves!
- 19 Porto -City Break
- 20 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 21 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 22 7 days in Greece
- 23 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 24 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 25 Germany driving itinerary starting questions