Our family is looking to do a home exchange to Europe with another family next summer. We have 3 kids ages 11, 9 and 6. We have received a number of interesting offers to go to France. Although my oldest and I went to Spain last year, this would be my husband and younger childrens' first trip to Europe.
We are most looking forward to experiencing another culture, enjoy outdoor activities, and would have a maximum of 2 weeks to spend.
So, where in France would you suggest we go?
We are currently considering an offer to visit Provence (near Aix-en-Provence) for next July. My concern is that we can not go to France without seeing Paris, so while I feel like the country fits our family's interests better, I wonder if it would be better to look for an exchange to Paris? Or should we just visit Paris at one end of a trip to Provence, or possibly the Dordogne region?
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 2 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 3 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 4 Overnight Train Questions
- 5 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 6 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece
- 7 Gengenbach or Schiltach
- 8 Where to spend Easter in Portugal
- 9 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 10 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 11 Amsterdam hotels
- 12 This developed exclusive combo of clinically based
- 13 Flamenco Shows
- 14 St Remy area for Provence base?
- 15 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 16 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 17 Non Airport Location for Car Drop off locations for Madrid
- 18 Berlin>Dresden>Prague
- 19 What to see in Dresden...
- 20 Sicily - Itinerary suggestions
- 21 Croatia in late April
- 22 Information about Bad Schandau, Germany
- 23 A week in Greece, single woman alone
- 24 Italy - best two central locations
- 25 2 month Itinerary Ideas (summer)