We will be in Croatia and Slovenia in August. We will be flying in and out of Ljubljana and will arrive late into Ljublijana. We plan to spend 2 nights in Ljublijana, 4 nights in Lake Bonjinj. Then 3 nights in Vrsar. We heard that Rovinj is so crowded in August, we thought that exploring Istria from Vrsar might be nicer. We then will drive to Rijeka and take the overnight ferry to Split. From Split, we thought we would work our way back to Ljublijana exploring along the way. We will have a car. Do you have advice on any of the Islands that we should visit. We are travelling with 2 teens. I thought about Cres. Any advice on Islands and other "must sees. " One thing we plan to do before entering back to Slovenia is to visit the plitvice Lakes. We are spending one night in the park.
Advice on Trip to Croatia--the Islands
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 2 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 3 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 4 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 5 Food options near Tower (& Leadenhall Mkt?)
- 6 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 7 England in 7 days
- 8 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 9 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 10 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 11 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 12 first trip to Spain - questions and itinerary review
- 13 To Prague or not to Prague
- 14 Is Scotland and Northern England still green in October?
- 15 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 16 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 17 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 18 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 19 Ireland's west coast
- 20 Louvre vs. Orsay/Rodin
- 21 Pickup rental car in Germany and drop off in Switzerland
- 22 Norway- 1 week trip in May
- 23 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 24 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 25 Stansted Express or National Express - which is better?