We will be in Croatia and Slovenia in August. We will be flying in and out of Ljubljana and will arrive late into Ljublijana. We plan to spend 2 nights in Ljublijana, 4 nights in Lake Bonjinj. Then 3 nights in Vrsar. We heard that Rovinj is so crowded in August, we thought that exploring Istria from Vrsar might be nicer. We then will drive to Rijeka and take the overnight ferry to Split. From Split, we thought we would work our way back to Ljublijana exploring along the way. We will have a car. Do you have advice on any of the Islands that we should visit. We are travelling with 2 teens. I thought about Cres. Any advice on Islands and other "must sees. " One thing we plan to do before entering back to Slovenia is to visit the plitvice Lakes. We are spending one night in the park.
Advice on Trip to Croatia--the Islands
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 2 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 3 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 4 Day trip on the Rhine
- 5 Abruzzo for 5 days
- 6 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 7 Munich with a car?
- 8 Toulouse and beyond -
- 9 One week in Venice - trips
- 10 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 11 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 12 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 13 UK for 12 days !
- 14 Estonia Amber
- 15 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 16 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 17 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 18 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 19 Good Friday in Barcelona
- 20 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 21 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 22 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 23 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 24 Hut to hut hiking in Bavarian alps
- 25 Germany-berlin marathon