We will be in Croatia and Slovenia in August. We will be flying in and out of Ljubljana and will arrive late into Ljublijana. We plan to spend 2 nights in Ljublijana, 4 nights in Lake Bonjinj. Then 3 nights in Vrsar. We heard that Rovinj is so crowded in August, we thought that exploring Istria from Vrsar might be nicer. We then will drive to Rijeka and take the overnight ferry to Split. From Split, we thought we would work our way back to Ljublijana exploring along the way. We will have a car. Do you have advice on any of the Islands that we should visit. We are travelling with 2 teens. I thought about Cres. Any advice on Islands and other "must sees. " One thing we plan to do before entering back to Slovenia is to visit the plitvice Lakes. We are spending one night in the park.
Advice on Trip to Croatia--the Islands
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 2 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 3 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 4 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 5 Hotel in Venice
- 6 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 7 Getting married planning 6-8 week honeymoon in Europe & need YOUR advice!
- 8 A drive in Europe
- 9 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 10 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 11 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 12 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 13 train to Vernon France
- 14 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 15 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 16 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 17 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 18 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 19 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 20 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 21 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 22 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 23 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 24 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 25 please help with itinerary in sicily