We will be in Croatia and Slovenia in August. We will be flying in and out of Ljubljana and will arrive late into Ljublijana. We plan to spend 2 nights in Ljublijana, 4 nights in Lake Bonjinj. Then 3 nights in Vrsar. We heard that Rovinj is so crowded in August, we thought that exploring Istria from Vrsar might be nicer. We then will drive to Rijeka and take the overnight ferry to Split. From Split, we thought we would work our way back to Ljublijana exploring along the way. We will have a car. Do you have advice on any of the Islands that we should visit. We are travelling with 2 teens. I thought about Cres. Any advice on Islands and other "must sees. " One thing we plan to do before entering back to Slovenia is to visit the plitvice Lakes. We are spending one night in the park.
Advice on Trip to Croatia--the Islands
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 2 How much time to allow from ETA at LHR for car service booking?
- 3 Family European winter holiday
- 4 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 5 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 6 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 7 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 8 Channel Islands
- 9 question for bank of montreal customers - withdrawing in paris/europe
- 10 2 Week European Itinerary
- 11 To Paris and Provence in June
- 12 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 13 Dresden Train Station
- 14 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 15 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 16 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 17 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 18 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 19 Euro Train
- 20 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 21 7 days in Italy over Christmas - transportation and itinerary suggestion?
- 22 Chambermaid tipping
- 23 TGV and Provence questions
- 24 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 25 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain