We will be in Croatia and Slovenia in August. We will be flying in and out of Ljubljana and will arrive late into Ljublijana. We plan to spend 2 nights in Ljublijana, 4 nights in Lake Bonjinj. Then 3 nights in Vrsar. We heard that Rovinj is so crowded in August, we thought that exploring Istria from Vrsar might be nicer. We then will drive to Rijeka and take the overnight ferry to Split. From Split, we thought we would work our way back to Ljublijana exploring along the way. We will have a car. Do you have advice on any of the Islands that we should visit. We are travelling with 2 teens. I thought about Cres. Any advice on Islands and other "must sees. " One thing we plan to do before entering back to Slovenia is to visit the plitvice Lakes. We are spending one night in the park.
Advice on Trip to Croatia--the Islands
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mask Making in Venice
- 2 What to see along the Welsh coast?
- 3 What to wear
- 4 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 5 Dublin Airport Hotel : Located at the airport, not close by
- 6 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 7 Fashion for larger man?
- 8 Eating in France-two new books
- 9 Where to buy Venice mask?
- 10 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 11 London neighborhood suggestions
- 12 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 13 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 14 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 15 german rail ticket question
- 16 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 17 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 18 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 19 Transportation from Airport in Reykjavik to downtown hotel
- 20 Madrid and London
- 21 Three days in Spain
- 22 1 week in Croatia
- 23 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 24 Trip to Iceland
- 25 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel