Myself and my Wife plan to visit Switzerland and Italy. Following are the Itinerary I have planned.
Day 1 to 3 : Arrival into Vencie, Italy and around venice.
Day 4 : Venice to Lucerne by train
Day 5 : Lucerne (Explore Mt.Titlis)
Day 6 : Lucerne (Explore Mt.Pilatus)
Day 7 : Lucerne (Explore to Mt.Rigi)
Day 8 : Lucerne to Interlaken by train (Interlaken Local Sight Seeing)
Day 9 : Interlaken (Explore Jungfrau)
Day 10 : Interlaken (Explore Schilthorn)
Day 11 : Interlaken to Zermatt by train (Zermatt Local Sight Seeing)
Day 12 : Zermatt (Explore Matterhorn / Gornergrat)
Day 13 : Zermatt to Chur by Glacier Express and Evening Chur to Zurich airport by train. Night Departure back to Home country.
Please someone suggest me whether the above Itinerary is ok or need to change and also clarify the below Queries.
1) Which rail pass or card can be use for the above Itinerary?
2) Which month would be best to have the above Itinerary?
3) Suggest me some Budget Hotels in Venice, Lucerne, Interlaken and Zermatt (If possible)
Advice on Swiss Itinerary and Pass
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 2 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 3 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 4 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 5 Hotel in Venice
- 6 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 7 Tours For Young Professionals Other Than Contiki
- 8 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 9 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 10 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 11 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 12 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 13 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 14 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 15 Berlin/Prague Itinerary Too Much, Too Little?
- 16 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 17 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 18 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 19 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 20 Day trip from London to Paris
- 21 iDTGV Sales Open Today for Travel through September 11, 2014
- 22 Barcelona to Girona: Rent a Car or just take the train?
- 23 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 24 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 25 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!