Myself and my Wife plan to visit Switzerland and Italy. Following are the Itinerary I have planned.
Day 1 to 3 : Arrival into Vencie, Italy and around venice.
Day 4 : Venice to Lucerne by train
Day 5 : Lucerne (Explore Mt.Titlis)
Day 6 : Lucerne (Explore Mt.Pilatus)
Day 7 : Lucerne (Explore to Mt.Rigi)
Day 8 : Lucerne to Interlaken by train (Interlaken Local Sight Seeing)
Day 9 : Interlaken (Explore Jungfrau)
Day 10 : Interlaken (Explore Schilthorn)
Day 11 : Interlaken to Zermatt by train (Zermatt Local Sight Seeing)
Day 12 : Zermatt (Explore Matterhorn / Gornergrat)
Day 13 : Zermatt to Chur by Glacier Express and Evening Chur to Zurich airport by train. Night Departure back to Home country.
Please someone suggest me whether the above Itinerary is ok or need to change and also clarify the below Queries.
1) Which rail pass or card can be use for the above Itinerary?
2) Which month would be best to have the above Itinerary?
3) Suggest me some Budget Hotels in Venice, Lucerne, Interlaken and Zermatt (If possible)
Advice on Swiss Itinerary and Pass
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 2 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 3 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 4 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 5 Rental car scams in Italy
- 6 Rome Areas to stay
- 7 Italy - Month of July
- 8 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 9 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 10 Is this the right way<>?
- 11 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 12 Autumn in Paris
- 13 Europe Tour with Kids
- 14 Has anyone every used a company called Portugal Trails
- 15 St Germain
- 16 22 days or DIY tour
- 17 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 18 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 19 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 20 England & Scotland in April
- 21 Your favourite places in Bath
- 22 17days Italy itinerary for Dec
- 23 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 24 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 25 Shipping Prosecco