Myself and my Wife plan to visit Switzerland and Italy. Following are the Itinerary I have planned.
Day 1 to 3 : Arrival into Vencie, Italy and around venice.
Day 4 : Venice to Lucerne by train
Day 5 : Lucerne (Explore Mt.Titlis)
Day 6 : Lucerne (Explore Mt.Pilatus)
Day 7 : Lucerne (Explore to Mt.Rigi)
Day 8 : Lucerne to Interlaken by train (Interlaken Local Sight Seeing)
Day 9 : Interlaken (Explore Jungfrau)
Day 10 : Interlaken (Explore Schilthorn)
Day 11 : Interlaken to Zermatt by train (Zermatt Local Sight Seeing)
Day 12 : Zermatt (Explore Matterhorn / Gornergrat)
Day 13 : Zermatt to Chur by Glacier Express and Evening Chur to Zurich airport by train. Night Departure back to Home country.
Please someone suggest me whether the above Itinerary is ok or need to change and also clarify the below Queries.
1) Which rail pass or card can be use for the above Itinerary?
2) Which month would be best to have the above Itinerary?
3) Suggest me some Budget Hotels in Venice, Lucerne, Interlaken and Zermatt (If possible)
Advice on Swiss Itinerary and Pass
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice - boats on canals
- 2 Solo trip to Sicily in December
- 3 Ghent or Paris?
- 4 Spain trip, 11 cities in 17 days? Please help with itinerary
- 5 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 6 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 7 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 8 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 9 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 10 Paris -> Berlin - What's the cheapest mode of transportation?
- 11 Greece Travel Planning for 2015
- 12 Local nomad apt rentals-can anyone recommend (or not)? Rome
- 13 London hotel tax is 20%
- 14 Do trains run past midnight???
- 15 U.S. Citizen visiting Sweden for first time and I have two questions
- 16 Barcelona December 26, 2014 thru January 1, 2015
- 17 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 18 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 19 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 20 Need suggestions for 5 days Italy trip
- 21 Hotel recommendations for family of four (kids: 15, 12)
- 22 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 23 Piedmont - Scenic Drive
- 24 Your favorite restaurants in Milan, please
- 25 Warsaw for the week-end / language question