Myself and my Wife plan to visit Switzerland and Italy. Following are the Itinerary I have planned.
Day 1 to 3 : Arrival into Vencie, Italy and around venice.
Day 4 : Venice to Lucerne by train
Day 5 : Lucerne (Explore Mt.Titlis)
Day 6 : Lucerne (Explore Mt.Pilatus)
Day 7 : Lucerne (Explore to Mt.Rigi)
Day 8 : Lucerne to Interlaken by train (Interlaken Local Sight Seeing)
Day 9 : Interlaken (Explore Jungfrau)
Day 10 : Interlaken (Explore Schilthorn)
Day 11 : Interlaken to Zermatt by train (Zermatt Local Sight Seeing)
Day 12 : Zermatt (Explore Matterhorn / Gornergrat)
Day 13 : Zermatt to Chur by Glacier Express and Evening Chur to Zurich airport by train. Night Departure back to Home country.
Please someone suggest me whether the above Itinerary is ok or need to change and also clarify the below Queries.
1) Which rail pass or card can be use for the above Itinerary?
2) Which month would be best to have the above Itinerary?
3) Suggest me some Budget Hotels in Venice, Lucerne, Interlaken and Zermatt (If possible)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 awesome website for cheap soccer jerseys
- 2 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 3 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 4 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 5 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 6 London - Home Depot
- 7 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 8 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 9 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 10 http://www.vitaminofhealth.com/zynev-male-enhancement/
- 11 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 12 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 13 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 14 Enjoying England for a year!
- 15 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 16 http://www.potentbodyformation.com/crepe-correcting-body-complex/
- 17 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 18 gare de nord
- 19 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 20 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 21 transfer from Civitavecchia to Fiumicino airport
- 22 Madrid city centre?
- 23 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 24 Southern Italy
- 25 Favorite restaurants in Paris