Myself and my Wife plan to visit Switzerland and Italy. Following are the Itinerary I have planned.
Day 1 to 3 : Arrival into Vencie, Italy and around venice.
Day 4 : Venice to Lucerne by train
Day 5 : Lucerne (Explore Mt.Titlis)
Day 6 : Lucerne (Explore Mt.Pilatus)
Day 7 : Lucerne (Explore to Mt.Rigi)
Day 8 : Lucerne to Interlaken by train (Interlaken Local Sight Seeing)
Day 9 : Interlaken (Explore Jungfrau)
Day 10 : Interlaken (Explore Schilthorn)
Day 11 : Interlaken to Zermatt by train (Zermatt Local Sight Seeing)
Day 12 : Zermatt (Explore Matterhorn / Gornergrat)
Day 13 : Zermatt to Chur by Glacier Express and Evening Chur to Zurich airport by train. Night Departure back to Home country.
Please someone suggest me whether the above Itinerary is ok or need to change and also clarify the below Queries.
1) Which rail pass or card can be use for the above Itinerary?
2) Which month would be best to have the above Itinerary?
3) Suggest me some Budget Hotels in Venice, Lucerne, Interlaken and Zermatt (If possible)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No PNR code on Trenitalia online ticket?
- 2 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 3 London is it worth it?
- 4 Transfer from Naples Airport to Positano
- 5 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 6 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 7 free international phone calls
- 8 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 9 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 10 France Study Abroad
- 11 Lisbon
- 12 Airport Transportation
- 13 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 14 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 15 Storing bags while traveling using Swiss Rail Pass.
- 16 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 17 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 18 Taxi from Heathrow Airport
- 19 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 20 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 21 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 22 Bergan Fjord.. 1 day
- 23 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 24 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 25 London 6 day itinerary