Myself and my Wife plan to visit Switzerland and Italy. Following are the Itinerary I have planned.
Day 1 to 3 : Arrival into Vencie, Italy and around venice.
Day 4 : Venice to Lucerne by train
Day 5 : Lucerne (Explore Mt.Titlis)
Day 6 : Lucerne (Explore Mt.Pilatus)
Day 7 : Lucerne (Explore to Mt.Rigi)
Day 8 : Lucerne to Interlaken by train (Interlaken Local Sight Seeing)
Day 9 : Interlaken (Explore Jungfrau)
Day 10 : Interlaken (Explore Schilthorn)
Day 11 : Interlaken to Zermatt by train (Zermatt Local Sight Seeing)
Day 12 : Zermatt (Explore Matterhorn / Gornergrat)
Day 13 : Zermatt to Chur by Glacier Express and Evening Chur to Zurich airport by train. Night Departure back to Home country.
Please someone suggest me whether the above Itinerary is ok or need to change and also clarify the below Queries.
1) Which rail pass or card can be use for the above Itinerary?
2) Which month would be best to have the above Itinerary?
3) Suggest me some Budget Hotels in Venice, Lucerne, Interlaken and Zermatt (If possible)
Advice on Swiss Itinerary and Pass
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italian Lakes
- 2 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 3 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 4 Help With Vienna
- 5 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 6 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 7 What's the most economical way to see Dublin and London?
- 8 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 9 Trains in Europe
- 10 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk
- 11 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 12 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 13 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 14 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 15 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 16 Netherlands and others
- 17 Amsterdam and An Amputee
- 18 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 19 Aran Islands in wintertime
- 20 Raining in rome
- 21 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 22 Scenic train rides from Milan to Lucerne
- 23 Transportation ticket in Athens
- 24 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 25 A taste of Italy in 11 nights