Myself and my Wife plan to visit Switzerland and Italy. Following are the Itinerary I have planned.
Day 1 to 3 : Arrival into Vencie, Italy and around venice.
Day 4 : Venice to Lucerne by train
Day 5 : Lucerne (Explore Mt.Titlis)
Day 6 : Lucerne (Explore Mt.Pilatus)
Day 7 : Lucerne (Explore to Mt.Rigi)
Day 8 : Lucerne to Interlaken by train (Interlaken Local Sight Seeing)
Day 9 : Interlaken (Explore Jungfrau)
Day 10 : Interlaken (Explore Schilthorn)
Day 11 : Interlaken to Zermatt by train (Zermatt Local Sight Seeing)
Day 12 : Zermatt (Explore Matterhorn / Gornergrat)
Day 13 : Zermatt to Chur by Glacier Express and Evening Chur to Zurich airport by train. Night Departure back to Home country.
Please someone suggest me whether the above Itinerary is ok or need to change and also clarify the below Queries.
1) Which rail pass or card can be use for the above Itinerary?
2) Which month would be best to have the above Itinerary?
3) Suggest me some Budget Hotels in Venice, Lucerne, Interlaken and Zermatt (If possible)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 2 Info request: Road Trip Naples to Bari-Part 2
- 3 What do after Bernia Express?
- 4 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 5 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 6 First time in London
- 7 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 8 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 9 No Periods in British Written English!
- 10 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 11 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 12 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 13 Self drive tour companies
- 14 scotland
- 15 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 16 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 17 Ischia
- 18 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 19 Barcelona
- 20 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 21 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 22 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 23 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 24 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 25 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback