my fiancee and i will be spending our honeymoon in rome (2 days) amalfi (5 days) and sicily (10 days) more or less.
we will be renting a car in rome.
can anyone suggest a road trip route that will take us through interesting places - rural and urban (for sightseeing and hiking) and also how much time to stay in each place.
many thanks for any suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 2 Itinerary help for 2 weeks vacation
- 3 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 4 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 5 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 6 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 7 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 8 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 9 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 10 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 11 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 12 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 13 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 14 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 15 London Pass vs. OysterCard,or get both?
- 16 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 17 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 18 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 19 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 20 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 21 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 22 dinner jackets
- 23 2 weeks Europe trip
- 24 London Pass vs. OysterCard,or get both?
- 25 Itinerary Help Needed. 8 Days in Greece~