my fiancee and i will be spending our honeymoon in rome (2 days) amalfi (5 days) and sicily (10 days) more or less.
we will be renting a car in rome.
can anyone suggest a road trip route that will take us through interesting places - rural and urban (for sightseeing and hiking) and also how much time to stay in each place.
many thanks for any suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 2 Amalfi coast
- 3 Hike from Muotta Naluns
- 4 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 5 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 6 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 7 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 8 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 9 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 10 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 11 Beaches in Southern France
- 12 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 13 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 14 rental car outskirts of Rome
- 15 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 16 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 17 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 18 French lavender and cottages
- 19 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 20 Rome to Pompeii, luggage goes where?
- 21 Krka waterfalls- Best time and best hotel?
- 22 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 23 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 24 Rome Rental Car
- 25 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery