my fiancee and i will be spending our honeymoon in rome (2 days) amalfi (5 days) and sicily (10 days) more or less.
we will be renting a car in rome.
can anyone suggest a road trip route that will take us through interesting places - rural and urban (for sightseeing and hiking) and also how much time to stay in each place.
many thanks for any suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 2 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium
- 3 Best Car Rental - Dublin Drop of Shannon
- 4 Golf Partner in Istanbul
- 5 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 6 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 7 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 8 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 9 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 10 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 11 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 12 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 13 Greece itinerary--reasonable?
- 14 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 15 6 days in Croatia
- 16 Train tickets in Italy?
- 17 Getting around Lisbon
- 18 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 19 5 day trip by train Frankfurt Vienna
- 20 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 21 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
- 22 YIKES!
- 23 Begur, Tossa de Mar, Sitges
- 24 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 25 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...