my fiancee and i will be spending our honeymoon in rome (2 days) amalfi (5 days) and sicily (10 days) more or less.
we will be renting a car in rome.
can anyone suggest a road trip route that will take us through interesting places - rural and urban (for sightseeing and hiking) and also how much time to stay in each place.
many thanks for any suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 2 Base City for N Europe Layover
- 3 Manchester on derby weekend
- 4 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 5 Rome to Positano
- 6 Day trips from Uzes
- 7 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 8 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 9 Itinerary Critique, please?
- 10 From London to Paris to US
- 11 France to stop making foie grois
- 12 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 13 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 14 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 15 Puglia
- 16 Trip Report: A Culinary Adventure Through Burgundy
- 17 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 18 Barcelona Car rental return
- 19 Stonehenge and Bath
- 20 Ferrara or Verona for a 4/5 hours stopover?
- 21 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 22 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 23 Ireland driving itinerary
- 24 Greece Itinerary
- 25 Iceland in 9 nights in late September