my fiancee and i will be spending our honeymoon in rome (2 days) amalfi (5 days) and sicily (10 days) more or less.
we will be renting a car in rome.
can anyone suggest a road trip route that will take us through interesting places - rural and urban (for sightseeing and hiking) and also how much time to stay in each place.
many thanks for any suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Le Marche Research Help
- 2 European Cooking Secrets
- 3 Get Ultimate Fun with England Escorts in the Bedroom
- 4 Travel vs. Babies
- 5 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 6 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 7 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 8 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 9 Italy - rental car damages query
- 10 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 11 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 12 Flights between Rome, Paris, London- I have questions!
- 13 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 14 20 Days in Europe
- 15 Another strong earthquake in central Italy
- 16 10 days in Ireland! Ready? Shoot.
- 17 Farmhouse stay in Ireland?
- 18 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 19 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 20 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 21 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 22 Early Spring Air Sales To Europe
- 23 Verona and Lake Garda
- 24 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 25 Luggage allowance internal connection to international