I am planning a trip to Spain, Southern France and Italy. The itinerary is seen below. I would like to find out from experienced travellers here if there is a need to get a eurail pass or should I just purchase the tickets online?
My trip is next month (mid Sept). Hence, I am wondering if the tickets will be expensive if I purchase online now? I believe the nearer the date of the rides, the more expensive the tickets? Appreciate any advice on this.
Day 1 Reach Amsterdam
Day 2 Amsterdam
Day 3 Amsterdam
Day 4 Amsterdam
Day 5 Flight to Madrid
Day 6 Madrid
Day 7 Madrid
Day 8 Madrid
Day 9 Madrid to Barcelona
Day 10 Barcelona
Day 11 Barcelona
Day 12 Barcelona train to Aix En Provence
Day 13 Aix En Provence
Day 14 Aix En Provence to Nice
Day 15 Nice
Day 16 Nice to Cinque Terra
Day 17 Cinque Terra
Day 18 Cinque Terra to Florence
Day 19 Florence
Day 20 Florence
Day 21 Florence to Venice
Day 22 Venice
Day 23 Venice flight home
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 2 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 3 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 4 CANNES MONACO EZE
- 5 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 6 Itinerary help...
- 7 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 8 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 9 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 10 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 11 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 12 3 weeks Spain w/ 2 kids under 5yrs in October
- 13 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 14 Lisbon or Cascais in July
- 15 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 16 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 17 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 18 Italy Switzerland Croata Itinerary Help
- 19 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 20 A week in Paris
- 21 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 22 Help needed with Europe itinerary
- 23 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 24 2 week itinery
- 25 Is it still fun to visit Paris?
Advice on rail tickets for trip to Spain, Southern France & Italy