I am planning a trip to Spain, Southern France and Italy. The itinerary is seen below. I would like to find out from experienced travellers here if there is a need to get a eurail pass or should I just purchase the tickets online?
My trip is next month (mid Sept). Hence, I am wondering if the tickets will be expensive if I purchase online now? I believe the nearer the date of the rides, the more expensive the tickets? Appreciate any advice on this.
Day 1 Reach Amsterdam
Day 2 Amsterdam
Day 3 Amsterdam
Day 4 Amsterdam
Day 5 Flight to Madrid
Day 6 Madrid
Day 7 Madrid
Day 8 Madrid
Day 9 Madrid to Barcelona
Day 10 Barcelona
Day 11 Barcelona
Day 12 Barcelona train to Aix En Provence
Day 13 Aix En Provence
Day 14 Aix En Provence to Nice
Day 15 Nice
Day 16 Nice to Cinque Terra
Day 17 Cinque Terra
Day 18 Cinque Terra to Florence
Day 19 Florence
Day 20 Florence
Day 21 Florence to Venice
Day 22 Venice
Day 23 Venice flight home
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 2 Poland to Austria In December
- 3 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 4 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 5 Best Neck Pillow
- 6 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 7 Using RenaultUSA.com
- 8 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 9 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 10 barcelona neighborhood
- 11 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 12 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 13 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 14 Tracking the Weather
- 15 Italy travel plan help
- 16 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 17 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 18 Alsace to Austria?
- 19 road trip through scotland
- 20 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 21 Wales
- 22 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 23 Tieks for travel
- 24 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 25 Where to eat in Rome?
Advice on rail tickets for trip to Spain, Southern France & Italy