I am planning a trip to Spain, Southern France and Italy. The itinerary is seen below. I would like to find out from experienced travellers here if there is a need to get a eurail pass or should I just purchase the tickets online?
My trip is next month (mid Sept). Hence, I am wondering if the tickets will be expensive if I purchase online now? I believe the nearer the date of the rides, the more expensive the tickets? Appreciate any advice on this.
Day 1 Reach Amsterdam
Day 2 Amsterdam
Day 3 Amsterdam
Day 4 Amsterdam
Day 5 Flight to Madrid
Day 6 Madrid
Day 7 Madrid
Day 8 Madrid
Day 9 Madrid to Barcelona
Day 10 Barcelona
Day 11 Barcelona
Day 12 Barcelona train to Aix En Provence
Day 13 Aix En Provence
Day 14 Aix En Provence to Nice
Day 15 Nice
Day 16 Nice to Cinque Terra
Day 17 Cinque Terra
Day 18 Cinque Terra to Florence
Day 19 Florence
Day 20 Florence
Day 21 Florence to Venice
Day 22 Venice
Day 23 Venice flight home
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tattoos in Italy
- 2 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?
- 3 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 4 travel around Spain
- 5 Charming areas to explore in London
- 6 Another Question re Scotland
- 7 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel
- 8 Anniversary Trip to Ireland
- 9 2-4-1 / the best way to use this facility ...
- 10 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 11 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 12 Cinque Terre Area & Coastal Day Activities
- 13 Restaurants
- 14 Where to stay in Umbria
- 15 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 16 Italy- Train Amalfi to Siena
- 17 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 18 Confused on which train pass
- 19 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 20 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 21 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 22 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 23 Gap of Dunloe
- 24 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 25 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
Advice on rail tickets for trip to Spain, Southern France & Italy