I will be in Prague for 3 days. The history and culture of the Czech Republic is something I am not as familiar with as other European countries; thus, I have been doing some reading.
There seems to be SO much to see and do in such a beautiful city, and for the first time, I am contemplating group walking tours to get a better experience of the city.
Do y'all have any advice?
I usually like to walk around cities and follow walking guides from books such as foodor's, Rick steves or National Geographic.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 https://slimatrexnorway.com/rapiture-muscle-builder/
- 2 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 3 Iceland early december visit
- 4 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 5 Zurich to Milan trip
- 6 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 7 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 8 Stonehenge Inner Circle next May
- 9 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 10 Italy Car Scam
- 11 Quizz !
- 12 Pay attention to your watches !
- 13 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 14 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 15 car insurance italy
- 16 Christmas Day in Granada
- 17 a group of old friends traveling to croatia
- 18 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 19 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 20 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 21 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 22 Venice/Mestre
- 23 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 24 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 25 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna