I will be in Prague for 3 days. The history and culture of the Czech Republic is something I am not as familiar with as other European countries; thus, I have been doing some reading.
There seems to be SO much to see and do in such a beautiful city, and for the first time, I am contemplating group walking tours to get a better experience of the city.
Do y'all have any advice?
I usually like to walk around cities and follow walking guides from books such as foodor's, Rick steves or National Geographic.
Advice on Prague Tours
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 2 Connection - Frankfurt airport to Mannheim HBF to SNCF
- 3 Sicily - not a trip report
- 4 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 5 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 6 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 7 Fashion for larger man?
- 8 car rental advice in Portugal
- 9 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?
- 10 Fjords, How To?
- 11 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 12 Athens-Paros-Santorini Trip Itinerary
- 13 Duoro river cruises
- 14 What to wear
- 15 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 16 Geneva - Basel driver/tour/transfer
- 17 Budget for 3 Month's
- 18 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 19 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 20 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 21 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 22 Suggestions for trip to England with preteen girls 11 & 13?
- 23 Hotel recommendations for Trieste
- 24 Traveling in France by train
- 25 Ideas for Scotland trip