I will be in Prague for 3 days. The history and culture of the Czech Republic is something I am not as familiar with as other European countries; thus, I have been doing some reading.
There seems to be SO much to see and do in such a beautiful city, and for the first time, I am contemplating group walking tours to get a better experience of the city.
Do y'all have any advice?
I usually like to walk around cities and follow walking guides from books such as foodor's, Rick steves or National Geographic.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 rocketmail@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tech SUPP0RT CARE *
- 2 Belfast leading up to July 12
- 3 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 4 Rethinking my late September vacation in Madrid/Andalusia – Italy instead?
- 5 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 6 Hotels in Turin
- 7 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 8 two days to travel from bolzano to assisi
- 9 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 10 Best layover option
- 11 3 months in Bristol
- 12 TR-Croatia and Italy. A bit long but it's all here in one post.
- 13 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 14 Summer Mountain Retreats
- 15 Watching A Musical At The West End In London
- 16 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 17 Spanish Civil War Tour in Barcelona
- 18 Bus from Potsdam to Dresden
- 19 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 20 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 21 TravelCard vs Oyster
- 22 Greece Honeymoon Itineraries
- 23 Chania or Rhodes Town
- 24 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 25 Lake Como AREA questions