I will be in Prague for 3 days. The history and culture of the Czech Republic is something I am not as familiar with as other European countries; thus, I have been doing some reading.
There seems to be SO much to see and do in such a beautiful city, and for the first time, I am contemplating group walking tours to get a better experience of the city.
Do y'all have any advice?
I usually like to walk around cities and follow walking guides from books such as foodor's, Rick steves or National Geographic.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 2 Hotels in St Germain Paris
- 3 Mysterious EuropCar charge 4.5 months after turning in car
- 4 3 weeks in Norway and Sweden. Comments, advice please!
- 5 Paris GTG 9/29-10/5?
- 6 Parma and Matova/Mantua - car rental
- 7 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 8 Rome Hotel: Trevi Fountain or Piazza Navona?
- 9 Group wine tasting in Alsace
- 10 Staying on Ile de la Cite
- 11 Crazy Question regarding Flat Iron usage in Europe
- 12 20 days in Greece
- 13 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 14 Return hire car to Athens airport early tomorrow morning
- 15 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 16 Sightseeing Around Belgrade, Serbia
- 17 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 18 Macedonia, Greece
- 19 Berlin to Barcelona
- 20 Online checked in, how early should we be at the airport?
- 21 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 22 Ian McKellen & Patrick Stewart in No Man's Land
- 23 Victoria to Bletchley Park
- 24 Bayeux and environs
- 25 5 minutes to change trains in La Spezia???