I will be in Prague for 3 days. The history and culture of the Czech Republic is something I am not as familiar with as other European countries; thus, I have been doing some reading.
There seems to be SO much to see and do in such a beautiful city, and for the first time, I am contemplating group walking tours to get a better experience of the city.
Do y'all have any advice?
I usually like to walk around cities and follow walking guides from books such as foodor's, Rick steves or National Geographic.
Advice on Prague Tours
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naxos in May
- 2 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 3 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 4 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 5 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 6 Belfast to Scotland help
- 7 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 8 20 days in Germany
- 9 France, Italy and Greec
- 10 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 11 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 12 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 13 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 14 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 15 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 16 Portugal Alentejo's cante
- 17 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 18 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 19 help regarding removal firm in london
- 20 Dresden or Leipzig
- 21 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 22 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 23 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 24 Trains in Italy
- 25 South of France November Trip Report