I will be in Prague for 3 days. The history and culture of the Czech Republic is something I am not as familiar with as other European countries; thus, I have been doing some reading.
There seems to be SO much to see and do in such a beautiful city, and for the first time, I am contemplating group walking tours to get a better experience of the city.
Do y'all have any advice?
I usually like to walk around cities and follow walking guides from books such as foodor's, Rick steves or National Geographic.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 2 38 Days in Paris
- 3 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 4 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 5 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 6 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 7 2 Months in Sicily
- 8 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 9 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 10 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 11 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 12 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 13 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 14 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 15 Azores
- 16 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 17 Sundays in Puglia
- 18 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 19 Prague
- 20 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 21 What tips can you give about packing?
- 22 Sim Card Options
- 23 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 24 Amsterdam hotels during summer
- 25 Cotswolds cottage ideas