I will be in Prague for 3 days. The history and culture of the Czech Republic is something I am not as familiar with as other European countries; thus, I have been doing some reading.
There seems to be SO much to see and do in such a beautiful city, and for the first time, I am contemplating group walking tours to get a better experience of the city.
Do y'all have any advice?
I usually like to walk around cities and follow walking guides from books such as foodor's, Rick steves or National Geographic.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 2 Going to Denmark, Norway – what is there to see?
- 3 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 4 Bologna or Bergamo?
- 5 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 6 Charles Degaulle question
- 7 Plane or train between Copenhagen and Stockholm
- 8 Helsinki -> Tallin -> Riga OR Tallin -> Riga -> Vilinius ?
- 9 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 10 Iceland in July
- 11 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 12 Getting from Milazzo to Palermo
- 13 Train rides
- 14 Pompeii luggage storage
- 15 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 16 italy itinerary request
- 17 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 18 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 19 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 20 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 21 Train Help
- 22 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 23 Paris gtg in October?
- 24 Bike packing Iceland food supply
- 25 First time in Italy