I will be in Prague for 3 days. The history and culture of the Czech Republic is something I am not as familiar with as other European countries; thus, I have been doing some reading.
There seems to be SO much to see and do in such a beautiful city, and for the first time, I am contemplating group walking tours to get a better experience of the city.
Do y'all have any advice?
I usually like to walk around cities and follow walking guides from books such as foodor's, Rick steves or National Geographic.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel vs. Babies
- 2 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 3 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 4 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 5 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 6 Italy - rental car damages query
- 7 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 8 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 9 Flights between Rome, Paris, London- I have questions!
- 10 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 11 20 Days in Europe
- 12 Another strong earthquake in central Italy
- 13 10 days in Ireland! Ready? Shoot.
- 14 Farmhouse stay in Ireland?
- 15 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 16 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 17 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 18 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 19 Early Spring Air Sales To Europe
- 20 Verona and Lake Garda
- 21 European Cooking Secrets
- 22 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 23 Luggage allowance internal connection to international
- 24 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 25 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions