I will be in Prague for 3 days. The history and culture of the Czech Republic is something I am not as familiar with as other European countries; thus, I have been doing some reading.
There seems to be SO much to see and do in such a beautiful city, and for the first time, I am contemplating group walking tours to get a better experience of the city.
Do y'all have any advice?
I usually like to walk around cities and follow walking guides from books such as foodor's, Rick steves or National Geographic.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Procida for a day (or part of one) versus time on Capri
- 2 1 day visit Brussels to Amsterdam and back
- 3 tablet
- 4 Barcelona completely overrated
- 5 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 6 Capri, Pompeii, Amalfi in 3 days with Naples as base...
- 7 Soccer jerseys in Paris?
- 8 Ireland & Amsterdam
- 9 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 10 Scooter hire in Sorrento/Amalfi...
- 11 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 12 26 days in Italy
- 13 Prague Beyond the "Usual"
- 14 Family holidays in Italy
- 15 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 16 http://www.crevalorsite.com/xplosive-vital-reviews/
- 17 5 Days in Dublin
- 18 How to Work Mastique Age-Defying ?
- 19 Trimplex Elite Makes You Young Looking and slim Once again!
- 20 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 21 Mennagio to Switzerland - 3 days....
- 22 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 23 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 24 Prague old town
- 25 Rome Airport Question!