I will be in Prague for 3 days. The history and culture of the Czech Republic is something I am not as familiar with as other European countries; thus, I have been doing some reading.
There seems to be SO much to see and do in such a beautiful city, and for the first time, I am contemplating group walking tours to get a better experience of the city.
Do y'all have any advice?
I usually like to walk around cities and follow walking guides from books such as foodor's, Rick steves or National Geographic.
Advice on Prague Tours
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 2 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 3 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 4 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 5 What area to stay in Rome, Florence, and Venice?
- 6 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 7 Swiss rail passes
- 8 Zurich, Switzerland
- 9 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 10 London day trips, especially castles
- 11 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 12 Hotel in Venice
- 13 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 14 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 15 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 16 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 17 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 18 Day trips from Marseille
- 19 Trip to/involving Spain/Provence - preliminary ideas?
- 20 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento
- 21 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 22 A drive in Europe
- 23 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 24 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 25 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba