I am visiting Malta in October and wondered if anyone had stayed in any of these hotels:
Imperial Hotel in Sliema
Seabank Hotel in Mellieha
Jerma Palace in Marsascala
Osborne in Valletta?
I am looking for a hotel which is comfortable and not going to be in a noisy area ( I can live without nightclubs !)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 railfrom amstedam to reims fr
- 2 Lost in venice
- 3 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 4 Backpacking Europe with my Bestfriend (18yo f)
- 5 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 6 Where to stay between Galway & Killarney
- 7 Interlaken, hotel and day hikes
- 8 Interesting new site in Utrecht
- 9 Barcelona Itinerary
- 10 Bath or Exeter
- 11 Barcelona Barcelona where have you been all my life! Days 1 and 2
- 12 Munich to Milan via train
- 13 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 14 Hotels in Barcelona
- 15 Need help with Switzerland and Italy iterinary
- 16 Interlaken vs. Lucern vs. Zurich
- 17 Germany Itinerary suggestions please
- 18 Self-driving in Iceland
- 19 Obtaining Swiss francs in Switzerland
- 20 Metro tickets in Paris
- 21 Slovenia & Croatia itinerary help
- 22 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 23 Peloponnese
- 24 Trip Report: Eight Days in Amsterdam and Belgium
- 25 short trip klon to koblenz
Advice on picking hotels in Malta: Imperial, Jerma Palace, Osborne or Seabank hotel?