I am visiting Malta in October and wondered if anyone had stayed in any of these hotels:
Imperial Hotel in Sliema
Seabank Hotel in Mellieha
Jerma Palace in Marsascala
Osborne in Valletta?
I am looking for a hotel which is comfortable and not going to be in a noisy area ( I can live without nightclubs !)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels in Munich and Bolzano
- 2 Advice: Te^ch SUPP0RT YAHOO CONTACT 1:800:540:6830 Reset Password
- 3 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 4 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 5 Classical Tour of Albania
- 6 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 7 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 8 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 9 London GTG May 19-25
- 10 Seeking Scenic Route from Bath to Devon
- 11 London and Normandy
- 12 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 13 Where to pick up rental car in Venice
- 14 Last night in Barcelona - where to stay
- 15 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 16 First visit to London
- 17 The essence of Swiss in 4-5 days for first timers
- 18 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 19 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 20 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 21 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 22 Naples + Walking Tour
- 23 TIM in FCO - update
- 24 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 25 Switzerland - Matterhorm and Golden Pass advice
Advice on picking hotels in Malta: Imperial, Jerma Palace, Osborne or Seabank hotel?