I am visiting Malta in October and wondered if anyone had stayed in any of these hotels:
Imperial Hotel in Sliema
Seabank Hotel in Mellieha
Jerma Palace in Marsascala
Osborne in Valletta?
I am looking for a hotel which is comfortable and not going to be in a noisy area ( I can live without nightclubs !)
Advice on picking hotels in Malta: Imperial, Jerma Palace, Osborne or Seabank hotel?
- 1 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 2 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 3 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 4 Naples on Christmas Eve--Beluga Bar or George's?
- 5 Prague - must see
- 6 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 7 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 8 Spain - Andalucia
- 9 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 10 Car in Prague
- 11 Euro Train
- 12 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 13 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 14 My first visit to Ireland, next year.
- 15 Need info on smoking in Dijon area
- 16 Lucerne & Zurich
- 17 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 18 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 19 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 20 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 21 Place to propose
- 22 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 23 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 24 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 25 Revised itinerary needs approval