I am visiting Malta in October and wondered if anyone had stayed in any of these hotels:
Imperial Hotel in Sliema
Seabank Hotel in Mellieha
Jerma Palace in Marsascala
Osborne in Valletta?
I am looking for a hotel which is comfortable and not going to be in a noisy area ( I can live without nightclubs !)
Advice on picking hotels in Malta: Imperial, Jerma Palace, Osborne or Seabank hotel?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rocamaxour
- 2 Biarritz and San Sebastian in 1 Day?
- 3 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 4 Rome: Vatican to Tiburtina Station by bus?
- 5 France in 2003
- 6 Germany - Poland - Italy itinerary help requested
- 7 Maratea
- 8 Travel from Budapest to Rovinj, Croatia
- 9 2 different itineraries
- 10 Insight coach tours of Italy & France
- 11 St. John's Navalis feast/festival in Prague
- 12 10 Day trip and want to see Rome - Florence - Cinque Terre - Venice
- 13 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 14 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 15 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 16 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 17 Home Base in Belgium
- 18 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 19 Now for the Venice hotel
- 20 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 21 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 22 Turn Back or Forge Ahead?
- 23 Arles as a base?
- 24 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 25 My Camino de Santiago