I am visiting Malta in October and wondered if anyone had stayed in any of these hotels:
Imperial Hotel in Sliema
Seabank Hotel in Mellieha
Jerma Palace in Marsascala
Osborne in Valletta?
I am looking for a hotel which is comfortable and not going to be in a noisy area ( I can live without nightclubs !)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Help!
- 2 Holiday Itinerary
- 3 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 4 Visiting the Black Forest
- 5 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 6 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 7 First Draft: Croatia, BiH, and Slovenia
- 8 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 9 France to stop making foie grois
- 10 Barcelona to Morocco
- 11 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 12 Greece itinerary ideas
- 13 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 14 Ireland driving itinerary
- 15 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 16 Should I speculate?
- 17 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 18 Itinerary help please!
- 19 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 20 Interlaken-Lucerne Express 19th July- reservation required??
- 21 Day trips from Uzes
- 22 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 23 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 24 Croatia couples itinerary
- 25 Approx cost of taxi between Sorrento and Positano
Advice on picking hotels in Malta: Imperial, Jerma Palace, Osborne or Seabank hotel?