I am visiting Malta in October and wondered if anyone had stayed in any of these hotels:
Imperial Hotel in Sliema
Seabank Hotel in Mellieha
Jerma Palace in Marsascala
Osborne in Valletta?
I am looking for a hotel which is comfortable and not going to be in a noisy area ( I can live without nightclubs !)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 2 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 3 Rome
- 4 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 5 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 6 Munich
- 7 Do Not Rent from SIXT car rentals
- 8 Need help in travel planning
- 9 Paris---baguette question???
- 10 Vienna or Budapest?
- 11 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 12 Portugal itinerary help
- 13 Puglia or La Langhe
- 14 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 15 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 16 Booking hotels before trains
- 17 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 18 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 19 Visiting Spain in January
- 20 Italy/Greece with kids
- 21 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 22 English Countryside
- 23 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 24 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 25 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
Advice on picking hotels in Malta: Imperial, Jerma Palace, Osborne or Seabank hotel?