I am visiting Malta in October and wondered if anyone had stayed in any of these hotels:
Imperial Hotel in Sliema
Seabank Hotel in Mellieha
Jerma Palace in Marsascala
Osborne in Valletta?
I am looking for a hotel which is comfortable and not going to be in a noisy area ( I can live without nightclubs !)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 2 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 3 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 4 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 5 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 6 getting to CDG
- 7 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 8 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 9 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 10 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 11 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 12 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 13 Towersey, London
- 14 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 15 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 16 Biarritz family holiday
- 17 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 18 With Locals dinner- anyone done one?
- 19 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 20 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 21 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 22 Ireland in April
- 23 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 24 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice
- 25 please help me plan first trip to europe
Advice on picking hotels in Malta: Imperial, Jerma Palace, Osborne or Seabank hotel?