I am visiting Malta in October and wondered if anyone had stayed in any of these hotels:
Imperial Hotel in Sliema
Seabank Hotel in Mellieha
Jerma Palace in Marsascala
Osborne in Valletta?
I am looking for a hotel which is comfortable and not going to be in a noisy area ( I can live without nightclubs !)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 강남도박장＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼바카라사이트추천
- 2 사이버도박장＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼온라인바카라
- 3 라이브카지노ஜ＼＼ＧＲＮ９８７.ＺＥ。ＡＭ ஜ＼＼슈퍼카지노
- 4 바카라승률＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼온라인바카라
- 5 생방송카지노多＼＼ ＪＯＹ８７６。COM 多＼＼슈퍼카지노
- 6 정선카지노중고차＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼온라인바카라
- 7 생방송카지노ஜ＼＼ＧＲＮ９８７.ＺＥ。ＡＭ ஜ＼＼슈퍼카지노
- 8 생중계카지노多＼＼ ＪＯＹ８７６。COM 多＼＼슈퍼카지노
- 9 필리핀바카라게임→(☭】ＢＬＫ９８７。ＺＺ。ＡＭ【☭)←아시아바카라
- 10 생중계카지노ஜ＼＼ＧＲＮ９８７.ＺＥ。ＡＭ ஜ＼＼슈퍼카지노
- 11 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 12 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 13 Valencia, Spain
- 14 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 15 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 16 Help with basic itinerary
- 17 Parking in Girona
- 18 Cinqueterre
- 19 Greece and Italy Combo
- 20 Visit to Engand
- 21 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 22 Hurtigruten port suggestion
- 23 Married couple first time to Europe, 4 cities over 2 weeks, questions.
- 24 YIKES!
- 25 Which city order makes most sense?
Advice on picking hotels in Malta: Imperial, Jerma Palace, Osborne or Seabank hotel?