I am visiting Malta in October and wondered if anyone had stayed in any of these hotels:
Imperial Hotel in Sliema
Seabank Hotel in Mellieha
Jerma Palace in Marsascala
Osborne in Valletta?
I am looking for a hotel which is comfortable and not going to be in a noisy area ( I can live without nightclubs !)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Days to Avoid Roussillon, Gordes, etc.
- 2 Help on ancient history route
- 3 Now to Madrid
- 4 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 5 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 6 Trip Report: The last hurrah? A fortnight in Lake Como
- 7 Village visit in Northern Italy
- 8 Natural History Museum: Wildlife Photographer of the Year
- 9 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 10 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 11 Where to stay first night near Manchester
- 12 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 13 Sicily: which coast?
- 14 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 15 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 16 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 17 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 18 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 19 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 20 3 days solo in London
- 21 Chania
- 22 Edinbrugh
- 23 Berlin to ?
- 24 Hotels in Turin
- 25 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
Advice on picking hotels in Malta: Imperial, Jerma Palace, Osborne or Seabank hotel?