I am back to ask advice from all you expert travelers who have already been so helpful. We have picked areas we would like to visit for a trip that has to be the end of July and early August due to schedules. We would love some help with deciding how many days should be spent in each area. This is going to be our BIG trip before children so it consists of sightseeing and relaxation. This will be a two week trip plus 2 days for traveling.
We will start by:
Flying to Paris from Newark NJ ( We can do this using points from Continental & nonstop)
We will end by:
Flying from Milan to Newark NJ ( Again we can use points & nonstop )
We will be visiting:
Train to French Riviera and stay in St Tropez
Portofino (have always wanted to stay there even if its just for a night or 2)
Will have to spend a night in Milan before our trip back to NJ
How many days should we try to spend in each? I know 2 weeks for all these places may not seem like a lot, but we won't be traveling for awhile to Europe and this is really something we want to do. Any advice would be appreciated! Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP printer Installation CONTACT☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h Supp0rt**
- 2 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 3 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 4 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 5 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 6 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 7 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 8 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 9 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 10 Long weekend in Albania
- 11 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 12 Airfare from Paris to Bastia
- 13 Hotels in Seville and Cordoba
- 14 hill of crosses
- 15 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
- 16 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 17 Driving through Paris
- 18 Planning A trip
- 19 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 20 A week in the Occitanie
- 21 Munich and....???
- 22 Iceland March Itinerary
- 23 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 24 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 25 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas