I am back to ask advice from all you expert travelers who have already been so helpful. We have picked areas we would like to visit for a trip that has to be the end of July and early August due to schedules. We would love some help with deciding how many days should be spent in each area. This is going to be our BIG trip before children so it consists of sightseeing and relaxation. This will be a two week trip plus 2 days for traveling.
We will start by:
Flying to Paris from Newark NJ ( We can do this using points from Continental & nonstop)
We will end by:
Flying from Milan to Newark NJ ( Again we can use points & nonstop )
We will be visiting:
Train to French Riviera and stay in St Tropez
Portofino (have always wanted to stay there even if its just for a night or 2)
Will have to spend a night in Milan before our trip back to NJ
How many days should we try to spend in each? I know 2 weeks for all these places may not seem like a lot, but we won't be traveling for awhile to Europe and this is really something we want to do. Any advice would be appreciated! Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 2 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 5 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 6 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 7 5 Days in Switzerland
- 8 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 9 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 10 Spain in July
- 11 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 12 International Flight Question
- 13 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 14 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 15 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 16 We're here!
- 17 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 18 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 19 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 20 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 21 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 22 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 23 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 24 Interesting places to visit
- 25 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!