My partner and I are thinking about going on a driving holiday from the UK to Brittany and Normandy in the summer and I was wondering whether anyone has tips of places to go or itineraries? Don't really know where to start to be honest! Any advice would be appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland itinerary
- 2 PASSPORT number changed
- 3 Hotel at or near Brussels airport
- 4 Lake Bled, Slovenia by Train
- 5 London During Rugby International September 2015
- 6 a starting itinerary
- 7 Edinburg for 24 hous
- 8 England/Scotland in January?
- 9 Touring Rome
- 10 La Rochelle vs Barcelona
- 11 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 12 Sicily itinerary advice please
- 13 Hotels in Vienna
- 14 Anyone ever been to Minsk, Belarus?
- 15 Free Aerosmith and John Newman gigs in Moscow
- 16 Germany at Christmas
- 17 overnight ferries?
- 18 Bratislava to Budapest by Car May 2016
- 19 Budapest main train station status
- 20 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 21 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 22 Frankfurt Airport and Train Question
- 23 Seine river cruise help
- 24 So So Excited for Greece trip!
- 25 Packing for Croatia Sept-Oct - Just getting started