My partner and I are thinking about going on a driving holiday from the UK to Brittany and Normandy in the summer and I was wondering whether anyone has tips of places to go or itineraries? Don't really know where to start to be honest! Any advice would be appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 2 Illegal vacation apts. in Paris
- 3 Athens Hotels Plaka
- 4 To Hampton Court Palace
- 5 Hotel option - pay now or pay later
- 6 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 7 Lake Constance - Where to stay?
- 8 Algarve from Faro Airport
- 9 Where to stay in Barcelona during La Merce?
- 10 Swallows and Amazons! (or a midweek break in the Lake District)
- 11 EasyBus from CDG - reliable?
- 12 ROME JEWISH GHETTO - directions needed
- 13 France for Six Weeks
- 14 Stresa: Do I Need A Car?
- 15 My thoughts on Mallorca
- 16 London-Paris solo trip
- 17 Pre-booking train travel in Spain
- 18 Dublin to Dingle?
- 19 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 20 Another Visit to London
- 21 Photo Essay of Paris Liberation then & Now
- 22 Northern Spain
- 23 Day trip London to Belgium - Help!
- 24 Croatia - advice on where to stay in Plitvice Lakes
- 25 Skopelos, Skiathos plus 1 Other?