My partner and I are thinking about going on a driving holiday from the UK to Brittany and Normandy in the summer and I was wondering whether anyone has tips of places to go or itineraries? Don't really know where to start to be honest! Any advice would be appreciated
Advice on Normandy & Brittany driving holiday
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy tours
- 2 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 3 Scotland Votes "No"
- 4 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 5 Gift for French business associate
- 6 Hvar Town or Stari Grad
- 7 Loving Italy: our trip to Rome, San Gimigniano and Venice
- 8 1 week Tuscany in November
- 9 The honest Italian tale of the laughs, the panics and the awe
- 10 Where to stay one night during our drive from Amboise to Avignon?
- 11 Sunny September Trip Report
- 12 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 13 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 14 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 15 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 16 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 17 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 18 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 19 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 20 Gtg San Antonio
- 21 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 22 Early October 2014 Trip to Mosel Valley and Rhineland
- 23 help- newbies to international travel- Italy logistics
- 24 Help with logistics of 2 days on the Rhine
- 25 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece