My partner and I are thinking about going on a driving holiday from the UK to Brittany and Normandy in the summer and I was wondering whether anyone has tips of places to go or itineraries? Don't really know where to start to be honest! Any advice would be appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Turkey Draft Itinerary
- 2 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 3 London to Edinburgh transportation
- 4 Ann Frank House
- 5 Interlaken vs. Lucern vs. Zurich
- 6 Interesting new site in Utrecht
- 7 Advice on Tuscan hilltowns itinerary
- 8 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 9 Obtaining Swiss francs in Switzerland
- 10 short trip klon to koblenz
- 11 Overnight in Obidos or Nazare?
- 12 Need help with Switzerland and Italy iterinary
- 13 What company to rent a AUTOMATIC car in France?
- 14 Barcelona sites: attire
- 15 Cheap buses in Germany/Austria
- 16 Travelling from Marseille Airport into the city
- 17 Day trip suggestions from Beaune, France & Burgundy
- 18 My northern Italy itinerary - your comments are appreciated!
- 19 CapitaineTrain.com again !!!!!
- 20 Umbria/Tuscany/Le Marche villa suggestions for large group
- 21 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 22 Barcelona Itinerary
- 23 Castle Hunters on HGTV - anyone watch?
- 24 London(ish) calling. 33C at 10:00am!
- 25 What train pass for Paris?