My partner and I are thinking about going on a driving holiday from the UK to Brittany and Normandy in the summer and I was wondering whether anyone has tips of places to go or itineraries? Don't really know where to start to be honest! Any advice would be appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Breakfast: London
- 2 Athens, Greece--transfer from airport to downtown hotel
- 3 June '17-Verona Piedmont Liguria?
- 4 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 5 Anybody rented from Allure-Apart?
- 6 Best way to see Croatia?
- 7 Amalfi Coast by Car
- 8 Mysterious EuropCar charge 4.5 months after turning in car
- 9 April 8 - 16, 1 country, 1 male, the best choice?
- 10 Rome For 2 days
- 11 Amalie/Rome
- 12 Travel plan help in Germany
- 13 Norway Trip Report 2016
- 14 Where To Buy Caffeine Capsules/Pills In Nice, France
- 15 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 16 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 17 Transfer in CDG - claim our baggage & do passport control??
- 18 Europe Itinerary
- 19 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 20 Suggested Itinerary Low Countries, Scotland, Enfland Lake district
- 21 Tarbet scotland
- 22 Christmas in Northern Europe
- 23 Most memorable European moments
- 24 Iceland Itinerary Help October
- 25 Camino Redux