My partner and I are thinking about going on a driving holiday from the UK to Brittany and Normandy in the summer and I was wondering whether anyone has tips of places to go or itineraries? Don't really know where to start to be honest! Any advice would be appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Anyone have a pocket wifi for international travel?
- 2 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 3 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 4 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 5 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 6 Andalucia Spain
- 7 Amsterdam and...?
- 8 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 9 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 10 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 11 Please help 21 day driving tour Wales & Southern England Sept 2017
- 12 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 13 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 14 Driving in Italy
- 15 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 16 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 17 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 18 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 19 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 20 Bus Nice Airport to Frejus
- 21 Day trips from milano and torino december 2017
- 22 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
- 23 Paris to Bordeaux
- 24 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 25 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon