My partner and I are thinking about going on a driving holiday from the UK to Brittany and Normandy in the summer and I was wondering whether anyone has tips of places to go or itineraries? Don't really know where to start to be honest! Any advice would be appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nonstop from Belfast to ...???
- 2 Help me celebrate my daughter's 10th Birthday in Austria!
- 3 Greek island cruise or self tour
- 4 Advice on long week trip to Germany
- 5 Bucket list trip to Ireland - need so much help!
- 6 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 7 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 8 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 9 Is there any dog-sledding in the Bernese Oberland?
- 10 Travel Plan during Christmas in Italy
- 11 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 12 Need Help Planning a 19 day visit to Ireland
- 13 Trip Help: 3-4 weeks in July
- 14 Trip to France (Provence, Languedoc/Roussillon) - a quick summary
- 15 Advice on Transportation - Berlin
- 16 Italo Trains - good news
- 17 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 18 Stockholm+Copenhagen or Amsterdam + Ghent + Brugge in July
- 19 14 Days in Portugal - Help with Itinerary
- 20 Rental Cars and paying the electronic tolls in Portugal
- 21 A month in northern Italy: Mountains, Lakes and Castles
- 22 ICELAND DAY 1
- 23 Rome
- 24 Holding bags in Paris
- 25 Your favorite Paris shopping street.