My partner and I are thinking about going on a driving holiday from the UK to Brittany and Normandy in the summer and I was wondering whether anyone has tips of places to go or itineraries? Don't really know where to start to be honest! Any advice would be appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 2 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 3 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 4 4 days in switzerland
- 5 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 6 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 7 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 8 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 9 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 10 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
- 11 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 12 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 13 Scenic Driving Routes
- 14 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 15 Trip Report Iceland Ring Road in Campervan
- 16 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 17 London's Must Sights!
- 18 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 19 What is the area around Camaiore like?
- 20 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 21 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 22 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 23 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 24 My Ring Road experience in Iceland
- 25 14 nights in Europe