My partner and I are thinking about going on a driving holiday from the UK to Brittany and Normandy in the summer and I was wondering whether anyone has tips of places to go or itineraries? Don't really know where to start to be honest! Any advice would be appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 2 Scotland--transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh city center
- 3 Italy by car
- 4 4 days driving holiday to rural North England.
- 5 Corsica- Propriano or Porto Vecchio
- 6 Sardinia Italian's paradise
- 7 Are Munich and Vienna too similar for same trip?
- 8 Where to stay in Italy for a month in Oct/Nov
- 9 Florence 2 weeks
- 10 12 days in Austria
- 11 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 12 Melk/Wachau Day Trip from Vienna
- 13 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 14 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 15 Fill 4 or 5 days for me please-Spain
- 16 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 17 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 18 Three days in Istanbul in August
- 19 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 20 One in Paris ... help
- 21 Spain and Portugal for two and a half weeks
- 22 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 23 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 24 Dolomites October 14-18
- 25 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end