My partner and I are thinking about going on a driving holiday from the UK to Brittany and Normandy in the summer and I was wondering whether anyone has tips of places to go or itineraries? Don't really know where to start to be honest! Any advice would be appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Verona and Lake Garda
- 2 Safe to bring jewelry onboard
- 3 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 4 Another strong earthquake in central Italy
- 5 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 6 How to save money when travellin' to London
- 7 European Cooking Secrets
- 8 Need suggestions for musical Events in Rome
- 9 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 10 20 Days in Europe
- 11 Travel vs. Babies
- 12 The Local at -- Bavarian Police: Europe under Siege
- 13 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 14 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 15 Italy - rental car damages query
- 16 St Tropez vs Monaco
- 17 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 18 London's Must Sights!
- 19 McRent, Germany - AVOID!!!
- 20 Travel help
- 21 Le Marche Research Help
- 22 Get Ultimate Fun with England Escorts in the Bedroom
- 23 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 24 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 25 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!