My partner and I are thinking about going on a driving holiday from the UK to Brittany and Normandy in the summer and I was wondering whether anyone has tips of places to go or itineraries? Don't really know where to start to be honest! Any advice would be appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 2 How has Rome changed in last 30 years?
- 3 Italy, Spain and France
- 4 A great read for anyone visiting the UK.
- 5 Adam Gopnik loses his phone in Paris
- 6 Schegen Question- Leaving w/Visa and Reentry as Tourist
- 7 Paris food tours?
- 8 10-day Itinerary Shannon to Southwest and West Ireland
- 9 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 10 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.
- 11 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 12 Advice on best area to stay in Barcelona
- 13 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 14 Women's semi-stylish, comfortable shoes?
- 15 Restaurant recommendation in Lisbon
- 16 2 hrs from landing in FCO to FCO direct to Florence
- 17 Spain and around that for 2 weeks
- 18 Restaurant recommendations in Cascais Portugal
- 19 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 20 Comfortable Shoes for Men and for Women
- 21 Walking the Cotswolds
- 22 Do I need a debit/PiIN card in England?
- 23 My summer in Paris
- 24 Comments, please about these Rome apartments
- 25 Basque Region and Rioja in December