I'm planning our first trip to Europe in November. It won't be the perfect season but it's the only time when I can take leave from work.
We (only my husband and myself) are planning 21 nights in Italy and France. We like to relax but still see the best of each places can offer. We are interested in arts, architecture and good food. We are thinking:
Rome - 5 nights
Florence - 3 nights (includes a trip to Sienna and The Mall)
Venice - 2 nights
Verona - half day, a stopover on the way to France
Loire Valley - 3 nights
Paris - 8 nights (includes a trip to Versailles, and a day trip to Mont Saint Michel if possible)
Can someone here give us some advice on this please? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 2 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 3 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 4 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 5 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 6 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 7 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 8 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 9 OUR 2-WEEK SPANISH JOURNEY: MADRID, TOLEDO, AND ANDALUCIA!
- 10 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 11 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 12 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 13 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 14 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 15 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 16 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 17 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 18 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 19 Bruges
- 20 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 21 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 22 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 23 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 24 6 months in Europe itinerary-Countries
- 25 Planning A trip
Advice on my itinerary please! - Italy and France in November