I'm planning our first trip to Europe in November. It won't be the perfect season but it's the only time when I can take leave from work.
We (only my husband and myself) are planning 21 nights in Italy and France. We like to relax but still see the best of each places can offer. We are interested in arts, architecture and good food. We are thinking:
Rome - 5 nights
Florence - 3 nights (includes a trip to Sienna and The Mall)
Venice - 2 nights
Verona - half day, a stopover on the way to France
Loire Valley - 3 nights
Paris - 8 nights (includes a trip to Versailles, and a day trip to Mont Saint Michel if possible)
Can someone here give us some advice on this please? Thanks!
Advice on my itinerary please! - Italy and France in November
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 2 When to buy train tickets to Budapest and Prague from Vienna
- 3 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 4 Day on the Rhine
- 5 Please help me give good travel advice
- 6 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 7 Portugal with children
- 8 Help with driving suggestions in Delphi.
- 9 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 10 Stopover in Tudela?
- 11 Travel throught Europe
- 12 Car Rentals in Athens
- 13 Hotel and activity recommendations in Basque Region??
- 14 5 minutes to switch in Basel train station
- 15 Croatia hotel and itinerary help (8 days, 7 nights in Sep)
- 16 driving day trip to la rioja from San Sebastian- winery / lunchcstops
- 17 From Sarajevo to Belgrade ?
- 18 Macarons!
- 19 Barcelona and Road Trip to Southern France
- 20 Sorrento-Positano ferry schedules
- 21 Josselin region of Brittany
- 22 Need Advice for Stuttgart/Munich Area
- 23 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 24 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 25 Venice, then ?, then Munich