I'm planning our first trip to Europe in November. It won't be the perfect season but it's the only time when I can take leave from work.
We (only my husband and myself) are planning 21 nights in Italy and France. We like to relax but still see the best of each places can offer. We are interested in arts, architecture and good food. We are thinking:
Rome - 5 nights
Florence - 3 nights (includes a trip to Sienna and The Mall)
Venice - 2 nights
Verona - half day, a stopover on the way to France
Loire Valley - 3 nights
Paris - 8 nights (includes a trip to Versailles, and a day trip to Mont Saint Michel if possible)
Can someone here give us some advice on this please? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://nutritionextract.com/embova-rx/
- 2 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 3 K-Day
- 4 How do you buy a Camper Van in Europe? Help ME!
- 5 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 6 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 7 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 8 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 9 Short Trip in July
- 10 Things to do in Brussels
- 11 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 12 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 13 Greek Islands (small)
- 14 Campervan in Croatia
- 15 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 16 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 17 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 18 UK Visa Help
- 19 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 20 Spain in December
- 21 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 22 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 23 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 24 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 25 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
Advice on my itinerary please! - Italy and France in November