I'm planning our first trip to Europe in November. It won't be the perfect season but it's the only time when I can take leave from work.
We (only my husband and myself) are planning 21 nights in Italy and France. We like to relax but still see the best of each places can offer. We are interested in arts, architecture and good food. We are thinking:
Rome - 5 nights
Florence - 3 nights (includes a trip to Sienna and The Mall)
Venice - 2 nights
Verona - half day, a stopover on the way to France
Loire Valley - 3 nights
Paris - 8 nights (includes a trip to Versailles, and a day trip to Mont Saint Michel if possible)
Can someone here give us some advice on this please? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 2 하나투어/」⋟✵ 【 GO428.ZZ.AM 】✵ ⋞「/하나투어하나투어
- 3 태국골프투어♤／>【 GO428.ZZ.AM 】>／♤【태국골프투어】
- 4 황제골프/」⋟✶ 【 GO428.ZZ.AM 】✶ ⋞「/황제골프황제골프
- 5 필리핀골프투어/」⋟❖ 【 GO428.ZZ.AM 】❖ ⋞「/필리핀골프투어필리핀골프투어
- 6 동남아골프투어✯／>【 GO428.ZZ.AM 】>／✯【동남아골프투어】
- 7 해외골프여행/」⋟✪ 【 GO428.ZZ.AM 】✪ ⋞「/해외골프여행해외골프여행
- 8 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 9 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 10 Paris hotels
- 11 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 12 Roma Pass
- 13 Trek through Eur
- 14 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 15 Budapest in December 2017
- 16 Amsterdam hotels
- 17 Denmark or Sweden?
- 18 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 19 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 20 Europe itinerary questions
- 21 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 22 London Hotels
- 23 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 24 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 25 We're here!
Advice on my itinerary please! - Italy and France in November