I'm planning our first trip to Europe in November. It won't be the perfect season but it's the only time when I can take leave from work.
We (only my husband and myself) are planning 21 nights in Italy and France. We like to relax but still see the best of each places can offer. We are interested in arts, architecture and good food. We are thinking:
Rome - 5 nights
Florence - 3 nights (includes a trip to Sienna and The Mall)
Venice - 2 nights
Verona - half day, a stopover on the way to France
Loire Valley - 3 nights
Paris - 8 nights (includes a trip to Versailles, and a day trip to Mont Saint Michel if possible)
Can someone here give us some advice on this please? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 2 transfer from Civitavecchia to Fiumicino airport
- 3 Enjoying England for a year!
- 4 Car necessary in Wengen, Switzerland
- 5 Stonehenge and Bath
- 6 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 7 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 8 Barcelona extension
- 9 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 10 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 11 My First Trip to Europe...
- 12 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 13 From Genoa to Rome...
- 14 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 15 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 16 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 17 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 18 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 19 Seeking apartment recommendations in a Chanti village
- 20 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 21 Where to find high quality art and crafts in Italy?
- 22 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 23 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 24 Layover at Orly - Versailles or Paris?
- 25 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
Advice on my itinerary please! - Italy and France in November