I'm planning our first trip to Europe in November. It won't be the perfect season but it's the only time when I can take leave from work.
We (only my husband and myself) are planning 21 nights in Italy and France. We like to relax but still see the best of each places can offer. We are interested in arts, architecture and good food. We are thinking:
Rome - 5 nights
Florence - 3 nights (includes a trip to Sienna and The Mall)
Venice - 2 nights
Verona - half day, a stopover on the way to France
Loire Valley - 3 nights
Paris - 8 nights (includes a trip to Versailles, and a day trip to Mont Saint Michel if possible)
Can someone here give us some advice on this please? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 nights in Tuscany
- 2 Cordoba or Granada?
- 3 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 4 Tour Recommendations Venice, Florence, Rom
- 5 4 or 5 nights Berlin
- 6 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 7 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 8 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 9 Need help with 2.5 days Rome itinerary
- 10 First Zermatt Ski Trip
- 11 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 12 train from ams to paris
- 13 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 14 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 15 Poland in September
- 16 Why I loved Riga (Latvia)
- 17 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 18 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 19 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 20 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 21 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 22 Help with my 9 week Europe Itinerary
- 23 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 24 Scotland Advise: Isle of Skye or Glen Coe
- 25 Apartments in Lisbon-Neighbouhood?
Advice on my itinerary please! - Italy and France in November