I'm planning our first trip to Europe in November. It won't be the perfect season but it's the only time when I can take leave from work.
We (only my husband and myself) are planning 21 nights in Italy and France. We like to relax but still see the best of each places can offer. We are interested in arts, architecture and good food. We are thinking:
Rome - 5 nights
Florence - 3 nights (includes a trip to Sienna and The Mall)
Venice - 2 nights
Verona - half day, a stopover on the way to France
Loire Valley - 3 nights
Paris - 8 nights (includes a trip to Versailles, and a day trip to Mont Saint Michel if possible)
Can someone here give us some advice on this please? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 2 Rail Itinerary around Northern/Central Italy
- 3 Barcelona Itinerary
- 4 Need help with packing for a trip to Rome, Cinque Terre and Switzerland
- 5 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 6 Scandinavian and Baltic Adventure - our trip report
- 7 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 8 Do Franprix or Monoprix stores offer delivery services?
- 9 Honeymoon in Europe Nov-Dec2015
- 10 Help with Itinerary (specific ?s around Emilia-Romagna, Tuscany, Naples)
- 11 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 12 Day trip suggestions from Beaune, France & Burgundy
- 13 Help with recommendations in Croatia
- 14 B&Bs/hotels near Kinsale?
- 15 Dört Tepeler at Elbeyli, İznik
- 16 Germany to Austria in 11 days? Help!
- 17 Iceland - a brief trip report
- 18 8 hours Layover in Paris
- 19 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 20 Railpass VS Point-to-Point
- 21 Rome Walking Guide
- 22 Budapest questions round 1
- 23 Have I made a mistake in my apartment choice in Paris?
- 24 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 25 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
Advice on my itinerary please! - Italy and France in November