I'm planning our first trip to Europe in November. It won't be the perfect season but it's the only time when I can take leave from work.
We (only my husband and myself) are planning 21 nights in Italy and France. We like to relax but still see the best of each places can offer. We are interested in arts, architecture and good food. We are thinking:
Rome - 5 nights
Florence - 3 nights (includes a trip to Sienna and The Mall)
Venice - 2 nights
Verona - half day, a stopover on the way to France
Loire Valley - 3 nights
Paris - 8 nights (includes a trip to Versailles, and a day trip to Mont Saint Michel if possible)
Can someone here give us some advice on this please? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nymphenburg Palace in Munich: how much time to allow?
- 2 Itinerary for 33 days, Portugal-Spain-Morocco, sensible?
- 3 Two one week bases in Sicily
- 4 Place to stay in London
- 5 A month in northern Italy: Mountains, Lakes and Castles
- 6 Cost comparison b/w Paris and Switzerland(wengen)
- 7 Breakfast by Roman Colosseum Suggestions?
- 8 Reserve train tickets Bern to Wengen if already have BO regional pass?
- 9 Cornwall and Germany
- 10 Edinburgh Questions...
- 11 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 12 Stockholm+Copenhagen or Amsterdam + Ghent + Brugge in July
- 13 Need Help Planning a 19 day visit to Ireland
- 14 Montpillier Car Rental Return Help
- 15 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 16 Holding bags in Paris
- 17 Italy - Sorrento to Rome
- 18 From London to Italy - where to go?
- 19 Trip to France (Provence, Languedoc/Roussillon) - a quick summary
- 20 Fall trip to The Netherlands and Belgium
- 21 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 22 Nonstop from Belfast to ...???
- 23 Help me celebrate my daughter's 10th Birthday in Austria!
- 24 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 25 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
Advice on my itinerary please! - Italy and France in November