I'm planning our first trip to Europe in November. It won't be the perfect season but it's the only time when I can take leave from work.
We (only my husband and myself) are planning 21 nights in Italy and France. We like to relax but still see the best of each places can offer. We are interested in arts, architecture and good food. We are thinking:
Rome - 5 nights
Florence - 3 nights (includes a trip to Sienna and The Mall)
Venice - 2 nights
Verona - half day, a stopover on the way to France
Loire Valley - 3 nights
Paris - 8 nights (includes a trip to Versailles, and a day trip to Mont Saint Michel if possible)
Can someone here give us some advice on this please? Thanks!
Advice on my itinerary please! - Italy and France in November
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Air France strike
- 2 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 3 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 4 shortened trip to Italy
- 5 Italy tours
- 6 Exchanging Large Euro Notes(Currency) in Ireland
- 7 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 8 Amsterdam
- 9 Early October 2014 Trip to Mosel Valley and Rhineland
- 10 Gift for French business associate
- 11 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 12 Sunny September Trip Report
- 13 Trip Report, part 1
- 14 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 15 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 16 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 17 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 18 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 19 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 20 London GTG late September?
- 21 cell phone usage in Italy (US)
- 22 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 23 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 24 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 25 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15