I'm planning our first trip to Europe in November. It won't be the perfect season but it's the only time when I can take leave from work.
We (only my husband and myself) are planning 21 nights in Italy and France. We like to relax but still see the best of each places can offer. We are interested in arts, architecture and good food. We are thinking:
Rome - 5 nights
Florence - 3 nights (includes a trip to Sienna and The Mall)
Venice - 2 nights
Verona - half day, a stopover on the way to France
Loire Valley - 3 nights
Paris - 8 nights (includes a trip to Versailles, and a day trip to Mont Saint Michel if possible)
Can someone here give us some advice on this please? Thanks!
Advice on my itinerary please! - Italy and France in November
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 tour guides in rome
- 2 one last portugal car rental question
- 3 A drive in Europe
- 4 Amsterdam hotel advice
- 5 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 6 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 7 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 8 Mykonos - Ornos beach question
- 9 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 10 London hotel
- 11 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 12 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 13 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 14 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 15 Toulouse and beyond -
- 16 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 17 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?
- 18 Location of hotel in Rome
- 19 Sicily Suggetions
- 20 Paris in April?
- 21 MARSEILLES - Day trip - CASSIS or AVIGNON ?
- 22 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 23 GIRONA Spain - 1 day
- 24 Reims for a day
- 25 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin