I'm planning our first trip to Europe in November. It won't be the perfect season but it's the only time when I can take leave from work.
We (only my husband and myself) are planning 21 nights in Italy and France. We like to relax but still see the best of each places can offer. We are interested in arts, architecture and good food. We are thinking:
Rome - 5 nights
Florence - 3 nights (includes a trip to Sienna and The Mall)
Venice - 2 nights
Verona - half day, a stopover on the way to France
Loire Valley - 3 nights
Paris - 8 nights (includes a trip to Versailles, and a day trip to Mont Saint Michel if possible)
Can someone here give us some advice on this please? Thanks!
Advice on my itinerary please! - Italy and France in November
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Breaking out of the Nutshell: Oslo, Bergen, the Sognefjord and Copenhagen
- 2 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 3 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 4 Fjords, How To?
- 5 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 6 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 7 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 8 Budget for 3 Month's
- 9 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 10 Italian cooking classes
- 11 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 12 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 13 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 14 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 15 London visit
- 16 Questions for my German friends
- 17 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 18 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 19 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 20 21 Days in Central Europe
- 21 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 22 Driving through southern Germany, would you book accomodation in advance?
- 23 Chip but no PIN
- 24 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 25 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich