I'm planning our first trip to Europe in November. It won't be the perfect season but it's the only time when I can take leave from work.
We (only my husband and myself) are planning 21 nights in Italy and France. We like to relax but still see the best of each places can offer. We are interested in arts, architecture and good food. We are thinking:
Rome - 5 nights
Florence - 3 nights (includes a trip to Sienna and The Mall)
Venice - 2 nights
Verona - half day, a stopover on the way to France
Loire Valley - 3 nights
Paris - 8 nights (includes a trip to Versailles, and a day trip to Mont Saint Michel if possible)
Can someone here give us some advice on this please? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dordogne Itinerary
- 2 The cathedral of Amiens in color
- 3 6 weeks in Tuscany-things to do
- 4 Rome - To Tour or Not to Tour
- 5 Izmir to Istanbul
- 6 Planning our Honeymoon
- 7 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 8 "Magnificent" video exhibit at Palazzo Vecchio in Florence
- 9 Greece, Italy Or Swiss in Late Oct ??
- 10 Day trip to Pompeii from Napoli
- 11 Andalucia to Madrid
- 12 Did I make a mistake arriving Venice on a holiday (Nov 1)?
- 13 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 14 Segovia Hotel
- 15 Itinerary Barcelona & Southern France 9/23-10/14/15
- 16 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 17 Confused ~ Pheasant Inn Lake District
- 18 Shuttle Service in Paris
- 19 Civray (Charente) in France worth visiting?
- 20 Advise on where to base in Ireland for 2 week trip
- 21 Brussels - the Netherlands day trip, where to go?
- 22 Best way to get from Monterosso, Cinque Terre to Pisa Airport
- 23 Train/Subway Questions
- 24 Faro to Porto 5 days
- 25 9 days in Austria. Vienna plus 4 days w/car, Salzburg, then train back
Advice on my itinerary please! - Italy and France in November