I'm planning our first trip to Europe in November. It won't be the perfect season but it's the only time when I can take leave from work.
We (only my husband and myself) are planning 21 nights in Italy and France. We like to relax but still see the best of each places can offer. We are interested in arts, architecture and good food. We are thinking:
Rome - 5 nights
Florence - 3 nights (includes a trip to Sienna and The Mall)
Venice - 2 nights
Verona - half day, a stopover on the way to France
Loire Valley - 3 nights
Paris - 8 nights (includes a trip to Versailles, and a day trip to Mont Saint Michel if possible)
Can someone here give us some advice on this please? Thanks!
Advice on my itinerary please! - Italy and France in November
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 2 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 3 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 4 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 5 More questions about Swiss rail system and the Bernina Express?
- 6 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 7 Pontresina to Tirano by Train
- 8 Bad Experience with Argus Car Hire Insurance offered by them
- 9 Seeking Ideas/Suggestions for Post Rhine River Cruise in Switzerland
- 10 Christmas in salzburg
- 11 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 12 Drive from Granada to Seville
- 13 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 14 Italy through locals eyes
- 15 Lagos or Portimao better base to stay
- 16 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 17 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 18 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 19 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 20 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 21 Apartment rental in Barcelona
- 22 Advice please...
- 23 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 24 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 25 Paris in black and white