I'm planning our first trip to Europe in November. It won't be the perfect season but it's the only time when I can take leave from work.
We (only my husband and myself) are planning 21 nights in Italy and France. We like to relax but still see the best of each places can offer. We are interested in arts, architecture and good food. We are thinking:
Rome - 5 nights
Florence - 3 nights (includes a trip to Sienna and The Mall)
Venice - 2 nights
Verona - half day, a stopover on the way to France
Loire Valley - 3 nights
Paris - 8 nights (includes a trip to Versailles, and a day trip to Mont Saint Michel if possible)
Can someone here give us some advice on this please? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 2 Amsterdam hotels
- 3 Italy - best two central locations
- 4 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 5 Hotels in Amsterdam
- 6 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 7 Day Trips From Paris: Champagne
- 8 Sicily - Itinerary suggestions
- 9 Back to Bari--Basilicata Itinerary Musings
- 10 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 11 Overnight Train Questions
- 12 Istanbul tour guides?
- 13 Flamenco Shows
- 14 Information about Bad Schandau, Germany
- 15 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 16 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 17 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 18 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 19 St Remy area for Provence base?
- 20 Car Rental tips while in Greece?
- 21 Tour or independent
- 22 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 23 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 24 Vet my itinerary
- 25 Day Trips from Venice with Tweens / Teens
Advice on my itinerary please! - Italy and France in November