I'm planning our first trip to Europe in November. It won't be the perfect season but it's the only time when I can take leave from work.
We (only my husband and myself) are planning 21 nights in Italy and France. We like to relax but still see the best of each places can offer. We are interested in arts, architecture and good food. We are thinking:
Rome - 5 nights
Florence - 3 nights (includes a trip to Sienna and The Mall)
Venice - 2 nights
Verona - half day, a stopover on the way to France
Loire Valley - 3 nights
Paris - 8 nights (includes a trip to Versailles, and a day trip to Mont Saint Michel if possible)
Can someone here give us some advice on this please? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 2 London with Teens Trip Report
- 3 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 4 Top Tapas Tascas
- 5 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 6 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 7 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 8 Iceland car rental agencies
- 9 Ludwig Castles
- 10 Best Viking Sites
- 11 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 12 Ex-pats with young kids
- 13 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 14 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 15 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 16 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 17 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 18 Hotels in Turin
- 19 Just 1 or 2 or 3 days in Rome? Here are free self guided itineraries
- 20 Romania: Putting together a 7-day itinerary
- 21 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 22 Help on ancient history route
- 23 Surprise 30th Birthday Trip... ideas?
- 24 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 25 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
Advice on my itinerary please! - Italy and France in November