I'm planning our first trip to Europe in November. It won't be the perfect season but it's the only time when I can take leave from work.
We (only my husband and myself) are planning 21 nights in Italy and France. We like to relax but still see the best of each places can offer. We are interested in arts, architecture and good food. We are thinking:
Rome - 5 nights
Florence - 3 nights (includes a trip to Sienna and The Mall)
Venice - 2 nights
Verona - half day, a stopover on the way to France
Loire Valley - 3 nights
Paris - 8 nights (includes a trip to Versailles, and a day trip to Mont Saint Michel if possible)
Can someone here give us some advice on this please? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Read Info@>>>http://wellnessfeeds.com/primex-testo-max/
- 2 Camogli and surrounds
- 3 Are DSLR cameras allowed for Papal Audience
- 4 Good mobile plan for traveller
- 5 Route des Vins
- 6 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest
- 7 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 8 Shorts in South of France?
- 9 Which are the most beautiful tourist attractions, Tenerife Spain ?
- 10 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 11 Les Invalides Night Show
- 12 base for Andalucia
- 13 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 14 Taxi or Aeroexpress from Domodedovo Airport to center of Moscow?
- 15 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 16 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 17 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 18 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 19 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 20 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 21 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 22 limousine services - milan - rome
- 23 Regarding Residence Permit
- 24 Flight from Athens to Santorini- is this enough time?
- 25 Homesaty
Advice on my itinerary please! - Italy and France in November