I'm planning our first trip to Europe in November. It won't be the perfect season but it's the only time when I can take leave from work.
We (only my husband and myself) are planning 21 nights in Italy and France. We like to relax but still see the best of each places can offer. We are interested in arts, architecture and good food. We are thinking:
Rome - 5 nights
Florence - 3 nights (includes a trip to Sienna and The Mall)
Venice - 2 nights
Verona - half day, a stopover on the way to France
Loire Valley - 3 nights
Paris - 8 nights (includes a trip to Versailles, and a day trip to Mont Saint Michel if possible)
Can someone here give us some advice on this please? Thanks!
Advice on my itinerary please! - Italy and France in November
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 2 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 3 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 4 Help with England/Wales tour
- 5 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 6 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 7 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 8 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 9 Is Venice really dirty?
- 10 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 11 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 12 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 13 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 14 Will a European two prong electrical adapter work with U.S. power strip ?
- 15 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 16 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 17 Best beach town in Italy?
- 18 Cotswold Churches
- 19 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 20 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 21 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 22 Italy in October 2015
- 23 Budgeting - how long can I last!
- 24 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 25 I dream of Europe