I'm planning our first trip to Europe in November. It won't be the perfect season but it's the only time when I can take leave from work.
We (only my husband and myself) are planning 21 nights in Italy and France. We like to relax but still see the best of each places can offer. We are interested in arts, architecture and good food. We are thinking:
Rome - 5 nights
Florence - 3 nights (includes a trip to Sienna and The Mall)
Venice - 2 nights
Verona - half day, a stopover on the way to France
Loire Valley - 3 nights
Paris - 8 nights (includes a trip to Versailles, and a day trip to Mont Saint Michel if possible)
Can someone here give us some advice on this please? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Booking flights! Best timing for kids?
- 2 Looking to avoid big events on trip to Amsterdam, Lucerne, Salz. and Prague
- 3 Attractions in Ostia Antica
- 4 November in Vienna and ??? : Questions
- 5 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 6 First-time Trip to Ireland! Seeking helpful advice...
- 7 Munich or Fussen for Bavaria Region?
- 8 Back for more Honeymoon Help
- 9 Day trips from Cologne
- 10 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 11 French countryside/wine country
- 12 Four days in London! What are some must-see sights?
- 13 I have 10 days to spend in Italy! Advice needed!
- 14 Four days in Amsterdam- What to Do?!
- 15 Vienna or Munich
- 16 IDP for Scotland
- 17 Pompei Excursion from Sorrento? What do you think of this estimate?
- 18 My summer in Paris
- 19 Transportation for 16+- in Italy
- 20 Three day trips from Amsterdam
- 21 Walking the Cotswolds
- 22 Comments, please about these Rome apartments
- 23 Montpellier - A few questions
- 24 Absolute best neighborhood to stay in for first time in Istanbul?
- 25 Rhine / Mosel Rivers in Germany and Beyond
Advice on my itinerary please! - Italy and France in November