I'm planning our first trip to Europe in November. It won't be the perfect season but it's the only time when I can take leave from work.
We (only my husband and myself) are planning 21 nights in Italy and France. We like to relax but still see the best of each places can offer. We are interested in arts, architecture and good food. We are thinking:
Rome - 5 nights
Florence - 3 nights (includes a trip to Sienna and The Mall)
Venice - 2 nights
Verona - half day, a stopover on the way to France
Loire Valley - 3 nights
Paris - 8 nights (includes a trip to Versailles, and a day trip to Mont Saint Michel if possible)
Can someone here give us some advice on this please? Thanks!
Advice on my itinerary please! - Italy and France in November
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 2 Provence Tour Guide Recommendations
- 3 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 4 Ljubljana to Plitvice Lake
- 5 one-month itinerary -- what am I missing?
- 6 Day Trips from Paris
- 7 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 8 book your hotel before you travel
- 9 Dolce Vita on a Budget?
- 10 Milan Hotel
- 11 8 days Northern Italy/ Switzerland
- 12 Germany -Preliminary Planning 2 weeks in Sept/15
- 13 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 14 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 15 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 16 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 17 France to Italy advice needed please
- 18 CDG questions
- 19 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 20 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 21 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 22 Small wineries and other places Umbria/Tuscan border?
- 23 Côte du Rhône wine road
- 24 Is this the best urban surf spot in the world?
- 25 A Week in Spain