I'm planning our first trip to Europe in November. It won't be the perfect season but it's the only time when I can take leave from work.
We (only my husband and myself) are planning 21 nights in Italy and France. We like to relax but still see the best of each places can offer. We are interested in arts, architecture and good food. We are thinking:
Rome - 5 nights
Florence - 3 nights (includes a trip to Sienna and The Mall)
Venice - 2 nights
Verona - half day, a stopover on the way to France
Loire Valley - 3 nights
Paris - 8 nights (includes a trip to Versailles, and a day trip to Mont Saint Michel if possible)
Can someone here give us some advice on this please? Thanks!
Advice on my itinerary please! - Italy and France in November
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 2 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 3 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 4 Crete/Santorini OR Positano/Capri - where to visit?
- 5 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 6 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 7 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 8 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 9 best time to book accommodation
- 10 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 11 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 12 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 13 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 14 London visit
- 15 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!
- 16 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 17 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 18 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 19 No points in Paris .....
- 20 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 21 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 22 Pompeii train to Naples
- 23 Small group for Colosseum
- 24 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 25 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany