I'm planning our first trip to Europe in November. It won't be the perfect season but it's the only time when I can take leave from work.
We (only my husband and myself) are planning 21 nights in Italy and France. We like to relax but still see the best of each places can offer. We are interested in arts, architecture and good food. We are thinking:
Rome - 5 nights
Florence - 3 nights (includes a trip to Sienna and The Mall)
Venice - 2 nights
Verona - half day, a stopover on the way to France
Loire Valley - 3 nights
Paris - 8 nights (includes a trip to Versailles, and a day trip to Mont Saint Michel if possible)
Can someone here give us some advice on this please? Thanks!
Advice on my itinerary please! - Italy and France in November
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Signal strength of T-Mobile phones in UK, Denmark, & Sweden
- 2 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 3 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 4 Paris to Rome
- 5 Greece Italy and Turkey
- 6 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 7 Hotel in Venice
- 8 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 9 London tube
- 10 bath or york
- 11 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 12 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 13 Lavender Fields
- 14 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 15 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 16 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 17 Local Tour in Provence?
- 18 Best Time to Buy Eurostar Tickets
- 19 Ste Remy France
- 20 car rental info
- 21 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 22 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 23 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 24 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 25 A drive in Europe