I'm planning our first trip to Europe in November. It won't be the perfect season but it's the only time when I can take leave from work.
We (only my husband and myself) are planning 21 nights in Italy and France. We like to relax but still see the best of each places can offer. We are interested in arts, architecture and good food. We are thinking:
Rome - 5 nights
Florence - 3 nights (includes a trip to Sienna and The Mall)
Venice - 2 nights
Verona - half day, a stopover on the way to France
Loire Valley - 3 nights
Paris - 8 nights (includes a trip to Versailles, and a day trip to Mont Saint Michel if possible)
Can someone here give us some advice on this please? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norway in Nutshell - weather
- 2 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 3 my current itinerary for future trip
- 4 Italy,Austria,Germany driving vacation
- 5 Edinburgh car rental, lodging, train to city
- 6 Where to buy Saffron?
- 7 Tuscany literature
- 8 Magical Greece. A 13 day jaunt across the Aegean
- 9 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 10 Scenic drive: Seville-Granada-Barcelona
- 11 15 nights in Italy
- 12 Best Hotel in Tuscany?
- 13 Kathie & Cheryl plan our 2016 trip to Europe
- 14 Rain boots for Baltic cruise?
- 15 Milan/Lake Como questions
- 16 Dordogne Trip Report
- 17 Restaurant favorites in Stresa and Bellagio
- 18 Scottish pounds where to exchange?
- 19 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 20 Tuscany - Chianti / Val d'Orcia
- 21 DDay Tours - private or group?
- 22 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 23 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 24 Dublin to Dingle?
- 25 The Best hotel in Caen please !
Advice on my itinerary please! - Italy and France in November