I'm planning our first trip to Europe in November. It won't be the perfect season but it's the only time when I can take leave from work.
We (only my husband and myself) are planning 21 nights in Italy and France. We like to relax but still see the best of each places can offer. We are interested in arts, architecture and good food. We are thinking:
Rome - 5 nights
Florence - 3 nights (includes a trip to Sienna and The Mall)
Venice - 2 nights
Verona - half day, a stopover on the way to France
Loire Valley - 3 nights
Paris - 8 nights (includes a trip to Versailles, and a day trip to Mont Saint Michel if possible)
Can someone here give us some advice on this please? Thanks!
Advice on my itinerary please! - Italy and France in November
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 2 Interesting Article About Capitaine Train
- 3 Rotterdam - Amsterdam Parking
- 4 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 5 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 6 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 7 travel to western Europe from India
- 8 Paris: Citypharma Du Four Bonaparte - a Trader Joe's for Beauty Items...
- 9 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 10 Is it okay to wear a US service hat?
- 11 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 12 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 13 Moroccan food in Paris
- 14 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 15 Where to stay in Naples, Italy
- 16 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 17 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 18 Bike touring in France
- 19 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 20 Travel sim with Free Incoming
- 21 Does this sound feasible?
- 22 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 23 Matera and Puglia by public transportation: Bus, train, driver
- 24 Mama Mia Italy!
- 25 Ireland driving vacation