I'm planning our first trip to Europe in November. It won't be the perfect season but it's the only time when I can take leave from work.
We (only my husband and myself) are planning 21 nights in Italy and France. We like to relax but still see the best of each places can offer. We are interested in arts, architecture and good food. We are thinking:
Rome - 5 nights
Florence - 3 nights (includes a trip to Sienna and The Mall)
Venice - 2 nights
Verona - half day, a stopover on the way to France
Loire Valley - 3 nights
Paris - 8 nights (includes a trip to Versailles, and a day trip to Mont Saint Michel if possible)
Can someone here give us some advice on this please? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luggage on trains/security?
- 2 The Rain in Spain and more
- 3 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 4 powerfully robust for serving to to detoxify
- 5 London Paris
- 6 Inherent Beauty Serum: Prefect Anti-aging Formula
- 7 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 8 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 9 Cheap SIM cards for iPhones in Paris
- 10 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 11 is black forest worth itself in october?
- 12 Germany with my Girlfriend
- 13 Where to stay and eat in Brussels?
- 14 Family Trip to Copenhagen, Norwegian Fjords, Sweden Schedule?
- 15 Vienna - Site seeing help
- 16 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 17 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 18 %$ @(1800.841.6436 )$#
- 19 Family vacation near Amsterdam
- 20 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 21 Spain.. suggestions please
- 22 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 23 London dining service charge
- 24 Scotland Question
- 25 Afternoon Tea @ London
Advice on my itinerary please! - Italy and France in November