I'm planning our first trip to Europe in November. It won't be the perfect season but it's the only time when I can take leave from work.
We (only my husband and myself) are planning 21 nights in Italy and France. We like to relax but still see the best of each places can offer. We are interested in arts, architecture and good food. We are thinking:
Rome - 5 nights
Florence - 3 nights (includes a trip to Sienna and The Mall)
Venice - 2 nights
Verona - half day, a stopover on the way to France
Loire Valley - 3 nights
Paris - 8 nights (includes a trip to Versailles, and a day trip to Mont Saint Michel if possible)
Can someone here give us some advice on this please? Thanks!
Advice on my itinerary please! - Italy and France in November
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greek Pelion....Homebase? Nice Accommodation?
- 2 Itinerary Help- 12 day trip to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague
- 3 Mâché aux Puces from Garibaldi metro
- 4 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 5 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 6 Easter holidays in Spain, loved it!
- 7 Better to rent a car in Venice or Padua?
- 8 Norway in June with parents.
- 9 Seaplane service
- 10 Honeymoon - skiing in Switzerland and Austria
- 11 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 12 Liverpool to London
- 13 Advice on Romania Itinerary
- 14 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 15 proposed two week Greece itinerary
- 16 Melissa5 in SWITZERLAND: A Riot of Wildflowers - Berner Oberland June 2010
- 17 Spain 6 weeks itinerary help
- 18 2 Nights in the Pyrenees: Driving Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 19 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 20 London - Bar or Club to hear Live Soul/R&B Music
- 21 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 22 What happens to check in bag if I leave country in transit (Germany)
- 23 Bath Hotel - MacDonald Bath Spa or Francis Hotel
- 24 Possible Italy and Paris Itinerary - any thoughts?
- 25 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia