I'm planning our first trip to Europe in November. It won't be the perfect season but it's the only time when I can take leave from work.
We (only my husband and myself) are planning 21 nights in Italy and France. We like to relax but still see the best of each places can offer. We are interested in arts, architecture and good food. We are thinking:
Rome - 5 nights
Florence - 3 nights (includes a trip to Sienna and The Mall)
Venice - 2 nights
Verona - half day, a stopover on the way to France
Loire Valley - 3 nights
Paris - 8 nights (includes a trip to Versailles, and a day trip to Mont Saint Michel if possible)
Can someone here give us some advice on this please? Thanks!
Advice on my itinerary please! - Italy and France in November
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 2 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 3 Which european city?
- 4 France,Spain,Italy
- 5 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 6 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 7 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 8 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 9 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 10 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 11 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 12 Scotland November 2015
- 13 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 14 Schengen Visa Rules
- 15 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 16 All Set To Go!!
- 17 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 18 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 19 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 20 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 21 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 22 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 23 Portugal Trip
- 24 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 25 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015