I'm planning our first trip to Europe in November. It won't be the perfect season but it's the only time when I can take leave from work.
We (only my husband and myself) are planning 21 nights in Italy and France. We like to relax but still see the best of each places can offer. We are interested in arts, architecture and good food. We are thinking:
Rome - 5 nights
Florence - 3 nights (includes a trip to Sienna and The Mall)
Venice - 2 nights
Verona - half day, a stopover on the way to France
Loire Valley - 3 nights
Paris - 8 nights (includes a trip to Versailles, and a day trip to Mont Saint Michel if possible)
Can someone here give us some advice on this please? Thanks!
Advice on my itinerary please! - Italy and France in November
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4-6 weeks
- 2 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 3 Venice Banning Fodors
- 4 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 5 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 6 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 7 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 8 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 9 Eiffel tower tickets
- 10 Rome---August and September
- 11 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 12 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 13 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 14 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 15 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 16 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 17 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United
- 18 France, Italy and Greec
- 19 2 week trip - Amsterdam - Berlin - Munich -Prague
- 20 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 21 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 22 South of France November Trip Report
- 23 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 24 Clearsky Holidays
- 25 Zurich to Basel transfer