I'm planning our first trip to Europe in November. It won't be the perfect season but it's the only time when I can take leave from work.
We (only my husband and myself) are planning 21 nights in Italy and France. We like to relax but still see the best of each places can offer. We are interested in arts, architecture and good food. We are thinking:
Rome - 5 nights
Florence - 3 nights (includes a trip to Sienna and The Mall)
Venice - 2 nights
Verona - half day, a stopover on the way to France
Loire Valley - 3 nights
Paris - 8 nights (includes a trip to Versailles, and a day trip to Mont Saint Michel if possible)
Can someone here give us some advice on this please? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 2 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 3 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 4 Praiano
- 5 No Periods in British Written English!
- 6 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 7 St Denis Cathedral
- 8 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 9 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 10 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 11 Family vacation to europe
- 12 A week in Verona - day trip suggestions?
- 13 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 14 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 15 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 16 Favorite restaurants, Florence
- 17 Perugia
- 18 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 19 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 20 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 21 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 22 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 23 Rouen Tour Companies
- 24 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 25 Ireland last minute recommendations
Advice on my itinerary please! - Italy and France in November