I'm planning our first trip to Europe in November. It won't be the perfect season but it's the only time when I can take leave from work.
We (only my husband and myself) are planning 21 nights in Italy and France. We like to relax but still see the best of each places can offer. We are interested in arts, architecture and good food. We are thinking:
Rome - 5 nights
Florence - 3 nights (includes a trip to Sienna and The Mall)
Venice - 2 nights
Verona - half day, a stopover on the way to France
Loire Valley - 3 nights
Paris - 8 nights (includes a trip to Versailles, and a day trip to Mont Saint Michel if possible)
Can someone here give us some advice on this please? Thanks!
Advice on my itinerary please! - Italy and France in November
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 2 Toulouse and beyond -
- 3 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 4 Scotland
- 5 Estonia Amber
- 6 7 days in Greece
- 7 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 8 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 9 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 10 Bergamo/Bellagio - suggestions?
- 11 Reims for a day
- 12 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 13 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 14 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 15 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 16 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 17 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 18 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 19 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 20 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 21 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 22 Vienna highlights
- 23 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 24 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 25 accommodation woes - Sicily