I'm planning our first trip to Europe in November. It won't be the perfect season but it's the only time when I can take leave from work.
We (only my husband and myself) are planning 21 nights in Italy and France. We like to relax but still see the best of each places can offer. We are interested in arts, architecture and good food. We are thinking:
Rome - 5 nights
Florence - 3 nights (includes a trip to Sienna and The Mall)
Venice - 2 nights
Verona - half day, a stopover on the way to France
Loire Valley - 3 nights
Paris - 8 nights (includes a trip to Versailles, and a day trip to Mont Saint Michel if possible)
Can someone here give us some advice on this please? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 2 House Hunting in France
- 3 온라인카지노⇔❥＼【 GUT48。ZZ。AM 】＼❥⇔슈퍼카지노블온라인카지노
- 4 실시간카지노⇔❥＼【 GUT48。ZZ。AM 】＼❥⇔슈퍼카지노블실시간카지노
- 5 아시아카지노⇔❥＼【 GUT48。ZZ。AM 】＼❥⇔슈퍼카지노블아시아카지노
- 6 아시안카지노⇔❥＼【 GUT48。ZZ。AM 】＼❥⇔슈퍼카지노블아시안카지노
- 7 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 8 Itinerary Tweaking
- 9 Itinerary Help
- 10 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 11 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 12 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 13 Hotel in Vienna
- 14 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 15 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 16 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 17 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 18 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 19 Amalfi Coast help
- 20 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 21 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 22 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 23 Scandinavia in mid-March 2.5 weeks
- 24 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 25 Help with Tuscany villa that is a walk to town/restaurants
Advice on my itinerary please! - Italy and France in November