I'm planning our first trip to Europe in November. It won't be the perfect season but it's the only time when I can take leave from work.
We (only my husband and myself) are planning 21 nights in Italy and France. We like to relax but still see the best of each places can offer. We are interested in arts, architecture and good food. We are thinking:
Rome - 5 nights
Florence - 3 nights (includes a trip to Sienna and The Mall)
Venice - 2 nights
Verona - half day, a stopover on the way to France
Loire Valley - 3 nights
Paris - 8 nights (includes a trip to Versailles, and a day trip to Mont Saint Michel if possible)
Can someone here give us some advice on this please? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 스타카지노사이트＼＼〃〃WD99.ZE。AM〃〃＼＼바카라사이트추천
- 2 썬시티카지노사이트＼＼〃〃WD99.ZE。AM〃〃＼＼바카라사이트추천
- 3 와와카지노사이트＼＼〃〃WD99.ZE。AM〃〃＼＼바카라사이트추천
- 4 월드카지노사이트＼＼〃〃WD99.ZE。AM〃〃＼＼바카라사이트추천
- 5 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 6 나이트팔라스사이트＼＼〃〃WD99.ZE。AM〃〃＼＼바카라사이트추천
- 7 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 8 태양성카지노사이트＼＼〃〃WD99.ZE。AM〃〃＼＼바카라사이트추천
- 9 Prague itinerary advice
- 10 다모아카지노사이트＼＼〃〃WD99.ZE。AM〃〃＼＼바카라사이트추천
- 11 카지노게임사이트＼＼〃〃WD99.ZE。AM〃〃＼＼바카라사이트추천
- 12 http://www.vitaminofhealth.com/zyntix-reviews/
- 13 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 14 Spain and South of France
- 15 Vineyard recommendations near Piacenza? La Stoppa or Marchese Malaspina?
- 16 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 17 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 18 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 19 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 20 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 21 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 22 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 23 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 24 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 25 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
Advice on my itinerary please! - Italy and France in November