We will be in Italy towards the end of Sept. thinking about trecking over to Malta. Any suggestions on the best way to get there ferry/plane? Any suggestions on where to stay? Is it worth visiting? Thanks.
Advice on Malta
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 2 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 3 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 4 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 5 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 6 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 7 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 8 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 9 Eurostar London to Avignon Thru Trains Start June 28!
- 10 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 11 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 12 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 13 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 14 Salzburg, Innsbruck, and possibly Graz with my 90yr old Mom
- 15 italy
- 16 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 17 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 18 Croatia in August - 2 weeks, 2 kids
- 19 What still confounds you about travel?
- 20 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 21 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 22 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 23 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 24 Chip but no PIN
- 25 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?