My boys and I will be heading from Freiburg to Brussels at the end of a 30 day trip in July. We will overnight in Luxembourg just to break up the drive. I will have a rental car. I am hoping there is some insight on parking in Luxembourg city. Trying to find a decent hotel with parking in the city is not easy, so I will need, more than likely, to park at a public lot. I am just wondering how hard this will prove.
Any insights? Or, is it worth visiting the city, parking for the day, and then heading out of the city a bit to a hotel on the outskirts?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 2 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 3 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 4 napologetic Napoli, Uncompromising Capri, and Unassuming Amalfi
- 5 One free day in Barcelona
- 6 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 7 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 8 initial planning: Dublin, solo, February
- 9 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 10 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 11 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 12 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 13 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 14 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 15 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 16 Bordeaux to Nice
- 17 Greek Village
- 18 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 19 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 20 Uber vs. TfL
- 21 Berlin
- 22 A Trip Report: Springtime in Italy - May 9 to June 2, 2011
- 23 Germany or Sweden
- 24 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast
- 25 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce