I am planning to spend a week in South of France and would like to do immersion course. I have read a lot about the schools on Fodor and Tripadvisor and narrowed down my search to France Langue in Nice and Accent Francais in Montpellier. I would like to hear some views about both of these schools. In particular, if anyone studied in France Langue, please share your impressions as not much info available about this school.
Many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car rental help in Sicily
- 2 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 3 alItalia
- 4 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 5 Car Rental in France - Europcar
- 6 Is Sicily Safe?
- 7 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 8 credit and debit cards
- 9 Clean up spam
- 10 Family Friendly Day Trips from Arezzo
- 11 A Scrumptious Slice of Slovenia
- 12 How to spend 3 days btwn Milan and Florence
- 13 Mykonos Beach Club
- 14 Suggestions for two night stay near Athens airport?
- 15 Advice getting from Robin Hood's Bay to London
- 16 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 17 Ottolenghi walk-ins?
- 18 Visit to Engand
- 19 13 nights in Portugal...need tuning !
- 20 Trip in September
- 21 Which city order makes most sense?
- 22 10 days in Germany, Itinerary help please!
- 23 London Restaurants
- 24 Munich Hotel Location
- 25 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To