I am planning a trip to Croatia with a couple of friends, and we have decided to do just south of Croatia due to the limited time we have. We are planning to go from 27 Jul - 2 Aug, and will travel from Split. From there, we are planning to drive straight to Dubrovnik, and drive back up to Split and stop at some places along the way. How many days are advisable for Dubrovnik? Also, since we're in the South, we would not be able to do Plitvice (is this a bad decision?), so we are planning to do Krka. Are there any other places that we should see? My friends want to Hvar, Korcula.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 2 What tips can you give about packing?
- 3 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 4 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 5 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 6 Cascais or Algarve?
- 7 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 8 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 9 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 10 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 11 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 12 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 13 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 14 Azores
- 15 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 16 Madrid, Barcelona and .....
- 17 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 18 Scotland in 7 Days
- 19 Short Trip in July
- 20 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 21 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 22 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 23 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 24 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 25 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?