I am planning a trip to Croatia with a couple of friends, and we have decided to do just south of Croatia due to the limited time we have. We are planning to go from 27 Jul - 2 Aug, and will travel from Split. From there, we are planning to drive straight to Dubrovnik, and drive back up to Split and stop at some places along the way. How many days are advisable for Dubrovnik? Also, since we're in the South, we would not be able to do Plitvice (is this a bad decision?), so we are planning to do Krka. Are there any other places that we should see? My friends want to Hvar, Korcula.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 고려아연♞／>【 GO428.ZZ.AM 】>／♞【고려아연】
- 2 지존게임♛／>【 GO428.ZZ.AM 】>／♛【지존게임】
- 3 프리챌게임✎／>【 GO428.ZZ.AM 】>／✎【프리챌게임】
- 4 타이젬게임/」⋟☆ 【 GO428.ZZ.AM 】☆ ⋞「/타이젬게임타이젬게임
- 5 게임황금성♧／>【 GO428.ZZ.AM 】>／♧【게임황금성】
- 6 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 7 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 8 Paris hotels
- 9 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 10 Roma Pass
- 11 Trek through Eur
- 12 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 13 Budapest in December 2017
- 14 Amsterdam hotels
- 15 Denmark or Sweden?
- 16 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 17 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 18 Europe itinerary questions
- 19 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 20 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 21 London Hotels
- 22 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 23 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 24 We're here!
- 25 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?