I am planning a trip to Croatia with a couple of friends, and we have decided to do just south of Croatia due to the limited time we have. We are planning to go from 27 Jul - 2 Aug, and will travel from Split. From there, we are planning to drive straight to Dubrovnik, and drive back up to Split and stop at some places along the way. How many days are advisable for Dubrovnik? Also, since we're in the South, we would not be able to do Plitvice (is this a bad decision?), so we are planning to do Krka. Are there any other places that we should see? My friends want to Hvar, Korcula.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 2 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 3 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 4 Trains in Alps and UK
- 5 Switzerland
- 6 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 7 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 8 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 9 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 10 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 11 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 12 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 13 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 14 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 15 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice
- 16 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 17 CDG airport and connection time
- 18 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 19 Travelogue: Norway with kids (Bergen & Fjord)
- 20 Travelogue: Sweden with kids
- 21 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 22 Dash to Sicily January Advice hel....
- 23 If you had to choose one......
- 24 Where to buy Saffron?
- 25 EATING IN LISBON..first visit