I am planning a trip to Croatia with a couple of friends, and we have decided to do just south of Croatia due to the limited time we have. We are planning to go from 27 Jul - 2 Aug, and will travel from Split. From there, we are planning to drive straight to Dubrovnik, and drive back up to Split and stop at some places along the way. How many days are advisable for Dubrovnik? Also, since we're in the South, we would not be able to do Plitvice (is this a bad decision?), so we are planning to do Krka. Are there any other places that we should see? My friends want to Hvar, Korcula.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 고고바카라사이트━ ▷(★ FG36.ZE。AM ★)◁ ━【슈퍼카지노】
- 2 필리핀바카라사이트━ ▷(★ FG36.ZE。AM ★)◁ ━【슈퍼카지노】
- 3 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 4 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 5 No Periods in British Written English!
- 6 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 7 Self drive tour companies
- 8 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 9 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 10 Rome tour guide suggestion
- 11 Barcelona
- 12 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 13 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 14 Italy and Croatia in 20 days - I need a rough itinerary please
- 15 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 16 Antivirus is not running properly what should i do.
- 17 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 18 Info request: Road Trip Naples to Bari-Part 2
- 19 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 20 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 21 HP Laptop is giving me so much trouble what I do?
- 22 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 23 First time in London
- 24 France, UK and Ireland
- 25 Germany family road trip help!