In December we'll be spending a week at the German Christmas markets and will fly home from Frankfurt after spending two nights there. Our flight leaves at 10:30 a.m. so we'll need to be at the airport 7:30-ish. Should we stay the two nights near the airport, going into town by ?metro? bus? Or should we plan to stay in the city near the markets and take a taxi to the airport for our flight? I don't know the distances/time involved so would appreciate recommendations.
Advice on Frankfurt hotel location
- 1 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 2 French/Italian Alps
- 3 Mykonos, Greece Ferry Help Please
- 4 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 5 Cross-Pollinate apartments for London? Any experience?
- 6 Getting the best our of Europe
- 7 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 8 Am I too fat too travel?
- 9 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 10 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 11 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 12 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 13 Scotland: Mellerstain House or Floors Castle?
- 14 14 days Ireland/Scotland Trip Report
- 15 Kids, drugs, and overnight flights...advice??!!
- 16 Heathrow Terminal 5. 90 minutes layover, is it enough
- 17 london travelcrard
- 18 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 19 Need restaurant recommendations for cities in Croatia
- 20 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 21 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 22 Recommendation - Paris apartment for only 3 nights
- 23 Yorkshire Dales and Moors home base? (and other questions)
- 24 France Itinerary Help
- 25 Islands around Dubrovnik