In December we'll be spending a week at the German Christmas markets and will fly home from Frankfurt after spending two nights there. Our flight leaves at 10:30 a.m. so we'll need to be at the airport 7:30-ish. Should we stay the two nights near the airport, going into town by ?metro? bus? Or should we plan to stay in the city near the markets and take a taxi to the airport for our flight? I don't know the distances/time involved so would appreciate recommendations.
Advice on Frankfurt hotel location
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 2 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 3 When to visit Provence updated info
- 4 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 5 Moldova and Transnistiria
- 6 Fun things to do in Copenhagen
- 7 Medieval Tallinn
- 8 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 9 Prague Main Train Station
- 10 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 11 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 12 Italian language schools
- 13 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 14 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 15 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 16 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 17 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 18 Place to propose
- 19 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 20 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 21 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 22 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 23 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 24 Venice in Jan
- 25 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland