In December we'll be spending a week at the German Christmas markets and will fly home from Frankfurt after spending two nights there. Our flight leaves at 10:30 a.m. so we'll need to be at the airport 7:30-ish. Should we stay the two nights near the airport, going into town by ?metro? bus? Or should we plan to stay in the city near the markets and take a taxi to the airport for our flight? I don't know the distances/time involved so would appreciate recommendations.
Advice on Frankfurt hotel location
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece Italy and Turkey
- 2 Best "2-star" hotels in Paris, Amsterdam, Prague, Dresden
- 3 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 4 Sardinia Travelogue
- 5 Help with Italy itinerary (18 days: Rome, Umbria, Puglia, Amalfi?)
- 6 Family Summer Trip in July to London then Paris and then need suggestions!
- 7 Traveling through Italy - Understanding train transportation
- 8 Europe in 21 days
- 9 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 10 tour guides in rome
- 11 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 12 RentalCars.com: Is it a reliable company?
- 13 Greece trip with daughters
- 14 Paris to Rome
- 15 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 16 A drive in Europe
- 17 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 18 Can You Get To Bath From Gatwick Airport Without Going To London?
- 19 Ste Remy France
- 20 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 21 Antwerp or Bruges?
- 22 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 23 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 24 Calling Jamikins
- 25 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary