In December we'll be spending a week at the German Christmas markets and will fly home from Frankfurt after spending two nights there. Our flight leaves at 10:30 a.m. so we'll need to be at the airport 7:30-ish. Should we stay the two nights near the airport, going into town by ?metro? bus? Or should we plan to stay in the city near the markets and take a taxi to the airport for our flight? I don't know the distances/time involved so would appreciate recommendations.
Advice on Frankfurt hotel location
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budget for 3 Month's
- 2 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 3 21 Days in Central Europe
- 4 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 5 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 6 Questions for my German friends
- 7 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 8 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 9 Driving through southern Germany, would you book accomodation in advance?
- 10 Chip but no PIN
- 11 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 12 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 13 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 14 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 15 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 16 Madrid and London
- 17 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 18 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 19 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 20 Unique Venice Activity
- 21 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 22 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 23 Excursions from Dubrovnik--wine/olive oil tasting, sailing/boat tours
- 24 car rental advice in Portugal
- 25 Traveling to Eastern Europe