In December we'll be spending a week at the German Christmas markets and will fly home from Frankfurt after spending two nights there. Our flight leaves at 10:30 a.m. so we'll need to be at the airport 7:30-ish. Should we stay the two nights near the airport, going into town by ?metro? bus? Or should we plan to stay in the city near the markets and take a taxi to the airport for our flight? I don't know the distances/time involved so would appreciate recommendations.
Advice on Frankfurt hotel location
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italian Lakes
- 2 Amsterdam and An Amputee
- 3 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 4 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 5 Dolomites in May? Worth it?
- 6 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 7 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 8 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 9 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 10 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 11 Naxos in May
- 12 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 13 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 14 Trains in Europe
- 15 Scuol, Switzerland
- 16 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 17 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 18 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 19 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 20 Scenic train rides from Milan to Lucerne
- 21 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 22 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 23 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 24 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 25 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases