In December we'll be spending a week at the German Christmas markets and will fly home from Frankfurt after spending two nights there. Our flight leaves at 10:30 a.m. so we'll need to be at the airport 7:30-ish. Should we stay the two nights near the airport, going into town by ?metro? bus? Or should we plan to stay in the city near the markets and take a taxi to the airport for our flight? I don't know the distances/time involved so would appreciate recommendations.
Advice on Frankfurt hotel location
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gite and/or agritourism
- 2 Initial feedback on Spain itin, please
- 3 England and Scotland
- 4 Athens/Istanbul March
- 5 English ruined castles
- 6 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 7 Stay away Buchbinder car rental company
- 8 Switzerland
- 9 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 10 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 11 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 12 Hotel for last night in London--for family of 4
- 13 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 14 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 15 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 16 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 17 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 18 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 19 Dublin to Armagh?
- 20 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 21 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 22 Apartment for family trip to London
- 23 Prebook B&Bs
- 24 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 25 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?