In December we'll be spending a week at the German Christmas markets and will fly home from Frankfurt after spending two nights there. Our flight leaves at 10:30 a.m. so we'll need to be at the airport 7:30-ish. Should we stay the two nights near the airport, going into town by ?metro? bus? Or should we plan to stay in the city near the markets and take a taxi to the airport for our flight? I don't know the distances/time involved so would appreciate recommendations.
Advice on Frankfurt hotel location
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 2 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 3 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 4 car rental companies Italy
- 5 Sicily Suggetions
- 6 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 7 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?
- 8 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 9 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 10 Mykonos Grand, Cavo Tagoo, Saint Johns, Belvedere or Grace?
- 11 Paris in April?
- 12 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 13 Three days in Spain
- 14 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 15 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 16 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 17 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 18 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 19 7 days in Greece
- 20 Estonia Amber
- 21 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 22 Day trip on the Rhine
- 23 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 24 Flam, Norway railway
- 25 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)