In December we'll be spending a week at the German Christmas markets and will fly home from Frankfurt after spending two nights there. Our flight leaves at 10:30 a.m. so we'll need to be at the airport 7:30-ish. Should we stay the two nights near the airport, going into town by ?metro? bus? Or should we plan to stay in the city near the markets and take a taxi to the airport for our flight? I don't know the distances/time involved so would appreciate recommendations.
Advice on Frankfurt hotel location
View all Europe activity »
- 1 To Paris and Provence in June
- 2 TGV and Provence questions
- 3 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 4 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 5 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 6 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 7 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 8 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 9 More help with housing in Puglia
- 10 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 11 Chambermaid tipping
- 12 Euro Train
- 13 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 14 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 15 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 16 Rome Accommodation
- 17 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 18 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 19 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 20 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 21 Italian Lakes gardens
- 22 London for Christmas
- 23 Garmisch, Nuremberg and Munich Nov trip
- 24 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 25 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?