In December we'll be spending a week at the German Christmas markets and will fly home from Frankfurt after spending two nights there. Our flight leaves at 10:30 a.m. so we'll need to be at the airport 7:30-ish. Should we stay the two nights near the airport, going into town by ?metro? bus? Or should we plan to stay in the city near the markets and take a taxi to the airport for our flight? I don't know the distances/time involved so would appreciate recommendations.
Advice on Frankfurt hotel location
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TJ Maxx is selling masks from Venice!
- 2 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?
- 3 Mask Making in Venice
- 4 What to see along the Welsh coast?
- 5 What to wear
- 6 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 7 Dublin Airport Hotel : Located at the airport, not close by
- 8 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 9 Fashion for larger man?
- 10 Eating in France-two new books
- 11 Where to buy Venice mask?
- 12 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 13 London neighborhood suggestions
- 14 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 15 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 16 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 17 german rail ticket question
- 18 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 19 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 20 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 21 Transportation from Airport in Reykjavik to downtown hotel
- 22 Madrid and London
- 23 Three days in Spain
- 24 1 week in Croatia
- 25 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report