So just beginning to plan a trip for me and my senior mother for the fall of 2014.
I want her to see Venice and she wants to go back to Paris.
Ideal (I think) is an open-jaw ticket from Chicago - Paris - overnight train to Venice - return to Chicago from Venice. This is a pricey ticket $1,200 at this point.
Anyone have any suggestions on how to save money on flights encompassing both gorgeous cities?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 2 car rental
- 3 Munich and....???
- 4 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 5 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 6 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 7 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 8 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 9 Portugal: 70th birthday trip
- 10 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 11 Another theft warning: coastal trains, between Genoa & Tuscany
- 12 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 13 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 14 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 15 Northern Ireland ideas
- 16 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 17 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 18 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 19 Long weekend in Albania
- 20 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 21 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 22 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 23 scotland itinerary
- 24 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 25 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete