So just beginning to plan a trip for me and my senior mother for the fall of 2014.
I want her to see Venice and she wants to go back to Paris.
Ideal (I think) is an open-jaw ticket from Chicago - Paris - overnight train to Venice - return to Chicago from Venice. This is a pricey ticket $1,200 at this point.
Anyone have any suggestions on how to save money on flights encompassing both gorgeous cities?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 2 Tieks for travel
- 3 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 4 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 5 barcelona neighborhood
- 6 Tracking the Weather
- 7 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 8 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 9 Where to eat in Rome?
- 10 Thinking about the Fjords
- 11 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 12 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 13 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 14 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 15 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 16 Italy travel plan help
- 17 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 18 Italy round 4 - Pisa/CT/Parma/Bologna/Milan
- 19 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 20 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 21 Alsace to Austria?
- 22 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 23 Budapest language lessons
- 24 Tours in Wales
- 25 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?